• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the last pokemon you got from an egg?

Years
  • Age 45
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
4x 10km eggs at the same time.
pinsir, jynx, pinsir, eevee. i want to break something right now.

Years
Got a 10k egg for the first time in over a month and what should hatch but an Eevee...just wow...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
My last 5km egg hatched Ekans, my first one.

If you had told me last week I'd have both Ekans and Arbok by this week I would have laughed.

It appeared so fast after Arbok too, Bulbasaur appeared almost a month after Ivysaur.

Years
  • Age 62
  • Seen May 17, 2017
I hatched 3 10K eggs last night and got Electrabuzz and 2 Eevee ... I farm Eevee and have evolved 35+ and have 500+ candies ...

Years
  • Age 63
  • Seen Apr 4, 2017
I got a 100% Oddish from a 5K egg! He's now my buddy as I still need 20 more candies to evolve him all the way to VilePlume.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 18, 2016
I hatched 3 10K eggs last night and got Electrabuzz and 2 Eevee ... I farm Eevee and have evolved 35+ and have 500+ candies ...

Wow that must be frustrated, especially with Eevee coming from the 10k eggs. They really need to fix that by changing Eevee to a 5k egg or decreasing the probability of getting it from the 10k drastically. But the Electabuzz is a nice hatch!

I got a 100% Oddish from a 5K egg! He's now my buddy as I still need 20 more candies to evolve him all the way to VilePlume.

That is going to be a very nice Vileplume when you get to it! I'm still waiting for my first 100% IV pokemon haha

My last was a Poliwag...really really not what I was looking for. I want to hatch a Porygon! Still need that. I'd be cool with Grimer because I need a high IV one and candies.

But I did get a 10k egg to replace that 5k, so I'm excited and hope it's something really good.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I was walking with my Exeggcute because I only needed 2 more candies.

Before I could get one an Exeggcute hatched and I had enough to evolve.

I ended up not removing the Exeggcute since it was about 75% anyways.

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
Years
I had a 5km egg that hatched into Magikarp. It's now my buddy as a floppy fish. :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
My last egg hatched a Tentacool. It's the rarest water Pokemon here so I was finally able to evolve it.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 18, 2016
latest egg was my 4th hatched psyduck i have plenty to evolve to a golduck and power it up some all 4 have 80+ iv's time for tryouts lol. currently incubating a 10km and a 5km. the gyms around me fall so fast i can only muster 2-3 gyms at once AT NIGHT EVEN! so i cant afford lots of incubators; sometimes im out as late as 12-1am its ridiculous. You start training at one to add a mon and it falls to an opponent.

Back