• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Apple products do you own?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
I own a iPod Touch 4th gen which I retired because 8GB is not enough for me, so I migrated to a PSP GO to listen to music.

I do wish I could own a iPhone 5S if possible.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
I have a Macbook Air (2012) - refurbished, didn't buy it brand new I'm not that rich - and a 4th Gen iPod Touch. My dad has the latest iPad and my brother has a white GenIV iPod Touch and an iPod Nano (The one before the one with the camera).

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I have an ipod nano I got in about... 2006? Everyone had it and I was in 9th grade that year, so naturally, I asked my parents for one for Christmas.

My dad also got an ipod touch using a $250 Apple gift card he got from a prize (or reward?) from work. He doesn't use his ipod touch much since he says the screen is tiny. Pfft, he could have gotten a 7 inch tablet with that money at another store...

Needless to say, I think Apple products are too expensive.

Years
1.) iPod Touch 4 (Broken.)
2.) iPad Mini (Great Condition.)

I should post a picture of my broken iPod Touch!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I'm still trying to think of ways to make the most out of a 2011 MacBook Air (a 11" model, that is). Perhaps the Mac App Store is a good place to start :)

That's the only thing that I still have.

ReeDim

Pokémusician (H4XH4X0R)
Years
I no longer have any Apple products. I lost all the faith I had left in them when they sued Samsung over allegations that made no sense. I'm now borderline anti-Apple, after I broke away from the consumerists. Now, I also dislike Apple (Especially the iPhone) for their ridiculous prices and relatively bad quality. Seriously, 2013, and still conventional glass screens? I only know a few people who have an iPhone without some sort of cracked screen.

MKGirlism

3DS and Wii U Game Developer
Years
Only an End 2009 iMac, Mid 2010 MacBook pro, and a somewhere 2012 Mac Mini.
But also, I've got 2 Apple Keyboards, 1 Magic Mouse, and 1 Magic TrackPad.

That's pretty much it, I don't like iOS, so I don't have any iPhone, iPad, or similar.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
I have an iPod nano 3rd gen, iPod touch 4th gen, iPad 2, and iPhone 4 Rev. A. It's all about those bootROM exploits baby.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Dad's got a totally cool MacBook Pro but it's not easy to use it. I also currently share an iPad with my bro but soon it's gonna become the whole family's. I'm not really keen on buying any more either xD. They're too costly for what they do.

Nomine

サトセレ
Years
I have a 2013 iMac, a 2012 Macbook Air, an iPad 3, and an iPhone 5. I'm leaving the iPhone next year when my phone contract is up. Can't give up all my computers, though! But that's all I've got so far. :3

Aurora2698

Unofficial Semicolon Queen
Years
I have an black iPhone 5, which I'm hopefully going to hop off soon, and a red 5th generation iPod touch which I weirdly adore - if I ever want to access a persistent internet connection, I just enable the personal hotspot on my iPhone. In the barracks, I have a 3rd generation iPod touch which is absolutely fried - it won't even turn on - and a 4th generation iPod touch which was misplaced a while ago; I haven't seen it for at least a year.

I dislike other Mac products and so make do with Microsoft and Google-syndicated products instead.

Last edited:

Crystalanachrony

ℱ a e r i e . ℚ u e e n
Years
I've got a black iPhone 4 and a late-2011 MacBook Pro. I actually put a screen protector on my phone so I could avoid the whole 'crack' issue, at least for a while. When this Mac breaks (which it hasn't just yet, despite several close shaves), I do think I'm going to switch over to a PC for my hardcore computing. (Maybe I'll keep an Air or something.) Never gonna give up the iPhones, though.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I just have my white iPhone 4 with a broken screen.

Many of my friends have iPads or Macbooks, but I just don't see the appeal. I wouldn't need a surf pad and I certainly won't spend that much money on a laptop (or desktop for that matter) when I can get a better thing (with a more manageable OS, imo) for less. My iPhone 4 works great though as I don't feel the need to have all these snazzy extrafeatures and background gadgets and whatnot that android people go on about. :p I don't even want to upgrade to this new iOS since I think mine works fine now. I'm just not techy haha

Perplexity

The Crazy One
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 28, 2013
I currently have a 2009 Macbook Pro. I'm thinking about upgrading to a Retina one soon. I have an iPhone and an iPad also. I don't really know how they sucked me in. Maybe because Samsung products are ugly and make a bunch of "blooping" noises when you touch -anything-...

Years
iPhone 4S for me, got an old iPhone 3G stashed away in a drawer somewhere. I swapped over to android for a while inbetween them but I found it a lot less smooth to use; sure android can do a lot of cool stuff but I hardly ever actually use all that stuff.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 13, 2015
I have an iPhone 5C in white. I also own an iPhone 4, which is my moms new iPod now since I upgraded. I also have an iPad mini which I just adore.

Back