• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Where can i download all moves animation

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 13, 2020
Hi guys, i new on this. I am searching the animation moves of attacks on pokemon but i dont found it. Can you help me?

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Follow these steps to get the most complete move animation pack (as far as I know):
1. Download Pokemon Reborn
2. Copy "move2anim.dat" and "PkmnAnimations.rxdata" from the Data folder in their game and replace these same files in the Data folder of your game.
3. Copy everything inside their Graphics/Animations folder and paste these in the same folder for your game (overwriting when prompted)
4. Copy all files in their Audio/SE folder that begin with "PRSFX -" and paste these into your Audio/SE/Anim folder
5. Follow this tutorial to reduce the severe lag accompanied by these animations
6. Remember to give credit to them for using this

There will be some problems with certain specific moves and stuff that will still be left, but that takes a bit more work, and if you see this in your game, check out the code for the move used that is in the Pokebattle_MoveEffects script of their version and make sure the animation part works the same way (moves that come to mind would be all charging moves and Venom Drench, but there are definitely more that I'm not remembering).

Years
Regarding using resources from Reborn, remember to use their readme to properly credit anything you use, not just as "Pokemon Reborn".

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Feb 5, 2022
I did this as well but muddy water, surf, dig, dive and fly came out weird. Especially surf and muddy water. I'm using pokemon essentials v18

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Feb 5, 2022
I did it with v17 as well when I did use v17. I can't imagine the problem as all the other moves work perfectly. Thank you for your time though.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
I did this as well but muddy water, surf, dig, dive and fly came out weird. Especially surf and muddy water. I'm using pokemon essentials v18

Like I said, you'll have to change some of the code in Pokebattle_MoveEffects:
There will be some problems with certain specific moves and stuff that will still be left, but that takes a bit more work, and if you see this in your game, check out the code for the move used that is in the Pokebattle_MoveEffects script of their version and make sure the animation part works the same way (moves that come to mind would be all charging moves and Venom Drench, but there are definitely more that I'm not remembering).

I've noticed Surf also to be weird, but I'm honestly not sure how to fix that, as I believe my code matched theirs. The animation doesn't look that terrible, so I've just left it alone for now. Also, they use some methods like vanishSprite and unVanishSprite (not sure if these are the exact names), but they don't exist in default essentials and the absence of this will only cause some minor graphical errors like a Pokemon not reappearing after missing a two-turn attack or a Pokemon not disappearing again after getting hit by a move that ignores semi-invulnerability.

Reborn is still in v17, that might be the reason.
Reborn is v15, not v17.

Boxply

Decently Experienced Ruby Coder
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Aug 27, 2021
does it also work with v19?

Back