• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Question] POKEMON GAME PROJECT

Years
Can I use the gen iv moveset (with the mechanics it introduces, such as, moves individualy sorted by physical, special and status) in gen iii games.

For example: Pokemon Fire Red with Pokemon Diamond mechanics?

*I'm new here, just created this account, i think i'm in the worng place btw 😅,am i supposed to be in hack roms?*

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 12, 2022
Idk much about romhacking specifically, but if you're not married to romhacking and you're down to use RPG Maker XP then you might want to look into Pokemon Essentials! It uses the 3rd gen art style as a base but you can definitely mix and match mechanics from later gens.

Back