• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fandoms] Brave Vesperia ~ A Tales of Namco ? Club

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
asteria_jpg_1400x0_q85.jpg

The Tales of Namco ? Club

Are you a fan of the Tales games brought to us part by Namco? That includes games like Tales of Symphonia, Tales of Vesperia, Tales of Abyss, Tales of Destiny, Tales of Phanatasia, and so on, and so on. Well, if you're a fan, come right in! We talk and discuss about all things "Tales of" related -- that includes skits, your favourite mystic artes, and a lot more.

Is this your first time hearing about these games, and wanna learn more? No problem! Step right in anyway; we'd love to welcome you with big open arms and hugs, as you can learn all about these games. Questions about anything are indeed welcome here, as well as clarification about things you'd like to get cleared up.

So yeah, your free to talk about the characters, the artes, the magics, the bosses, or any of the sort you want from these games! So stay a while; Raine will cook the food-

No wait... bad idea.​

rules and regulations
1. All Pok?Community and Club rules apply.
2. Be courteous to other club members.
3. Sign up using this form:
Username:
Favourite "Tales of" Game:
Favourite "Tales of" Character:​

featured music

All featured music are put on here weekly. If you'd like to see a particular ost here, feel free to suggest one!​

members
? :: Dragon :: Owner

discussion topics

Topics are listed from most recent to less recent. Anyone can add a topic. New members, feel free to answer any past topics that interest you!

Current: Which "Tales of Game" is your absolute favourite, and why?

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Username: Cherrim
Favourite "Tales of" Game: Tales of Xillia and Tales of Destiny (DC)
Favourite "Tales of" Character: OH GOD TOO MANY. Absolute faves, probably Alvin (TOX) and Philia (TOD). Honourable mentions: Jude (TOX), Milla (TOX) Meredy (TOE), Mary (TOD), Chloe (TOL), Ange (TOI), Anise (TOTA), Richard (TOG), Hilda (TOR). I told you I had too many faves.

And to answer the first topic: my fave Tales, as above, is Xillia. It's deeply flawed and it's so obvious how rushed a game it was, but the characters and setting really connected for me. I love the worldbuilding to pieces and everyday mourn how great it could have been if only they hadn't rushed the game out for the 15th anniversary of the series orz. I love it so much I named my cat (Jude Nyathis) after Jude Mathis. :D

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 24, 2024
Username: Magnificent Magilou
Favorite Tales of Game: Tales of Symphonia and Tales of Vesperia
Favorite Tales of Character: I have so many to name, but if I had to choose, I'd narrow it down to Zelos (TOS), Judith (TOV), and of course Magilou (TOB). Honorable mentions go to Velvet (TOB), Pascal (TOG), Yuri (TOV), Raven (TOV), Eizen (TOB), Edna (TOZ), Sheena (TOS), Luke (TOA), and Jade (TOA).

Now, for answering the question... Tales of Symphonia. I suppose I could give out the obvious answer that like many people, it was my first game in the series... However, that wouldn't make for a very interesting response. So, let's go into a bit more detail. Tales of Symphonia came into my life during a rather... bad point in my life. I was having trouble in life dealing with many... not too pleasant things at the time in relation to my family life and social life. During this time, I used many video games, usually RPGs, to sort of help... coast me through it so to speak. Tales of Symphonia was one of those games. As cliche as many of the archetypes of the characters were, I found myself forming a unique bond of sorts with them. The game honestly somehow managed to make me feel better about myself and life in general, and it made me able to deal with things a lot better than I might have on my own. I think that somehow it managed to be a sort of therapy of sorts for me, and it holds a very special place in my heart because of that.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Username: Nah
Favourite "Tales of" Game: Probably Symphonia
Favourite "Tales of" Character: Like the others who've signed up so far, I don't think that I can pick a singular favorite that's above all the other really

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Username: Palamon
Favourite "Tales of" Game: Tales of the Abyss (the only tales game I've actually played, but I'm familiar with Tales of Vespertia, Symphonia & the other games, too.)
Favourite "Tales of" Character: Luke fon Fabre & Flynn Scifo.

Back