• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Clubhouse Coffee Lounge

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Do you have an idea for a club and not sure if it anyone would be interested? Or do you have an idea and would prefer someone else to be the owner? Post it here for an interest check! :cherrim:

Edit: you may also call dibs on making a certain club here! If you do, we will make sure that nobody else can make the same club for a few days to give you time to fulfill your wish :3 However, you have to properly state that you're going to make it - an interest check won't count as calling dibs.

Club topics currently reserved:

Fairy type pok?mon - Fairy

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I have plenty of ideas, but I think I shouldn't make them myself as that'd be taking on too much, haha...

I could probably re-make the old Doctor Who fanclub :3

I'd likely join stuff like Game of Thrones, League of Legends... hmm likely more. If they were made!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I mean you might want to fight Dragon for that...

I literally made that post in the hopes he'd swoop in and volunteer in my stead and it worked. ????

Last edited:
Years
Gardening club? Cooking/baking club? Style Club? Book/Novel discussion club? DIY club?

I feel like these are topics a 46 year-old woman would enjoy but I'm an old soul.

Taylor Swift fan club needs to happen though. Please.

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
An idol fanclub, I'm sure there are many people who would want to join that.

And maybe a basic card game fanclub for stuff like ygo, cardfight vanguard and etc.

I'd be willing to make either one of these.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Working on Game of Thrones & Harry Potter clubs!

Just saw Daenerys in the splash, hope no one's already working on GoT

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Working on Game of Thrones & Harry Potter clubs!

Just saw Daenerys in the splash, hope no one's already working on GoT
No, I just really wanted someone to make one! Yessss I'll join both of these <33333333

We've figured it's fine for people to say dibs on club ideas here, so if someone else would make a HP club rn we'd deny it and give you a few days to make one at least.

Back