• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EXTREME RACISM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
AGAIN, I am trying to forget you annoying people exist but I look down the forum and I see FREAKING RACISM. Australian football is best but none of the Aussie staff like it :(

Lerroux plz promote new people who like AFL please... :(

I would complain about how it's all off-topic but I honestly don't give much of a **** about the formalities of this place anymore.

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
Aren't you supposed to be on an LoA? LoA stands for leave of absence. If you're not on an actual absence, what is it that you're doing on an LoA for? Neglecting your mod duties and handing them off for your partner to fulfill? Looks like that to me.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I am absent for the most part. We're doing nothing in class, so. But fine, don't promote more, whatever. This will be the last you will hear from me until Saturday. Goodbye.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
Aren't you the mod of Black and White? I don't think you have a right to say anything about racism D:

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
Aww... I like AFL... D:

I guess I'll get the ball rolling if anyone still wants to chime in. Man, the Giants didn't have a good debut, did they? They definitely have a few hard years ahead of them if their match against the Swans confirms anything. Maybe they could take out a few of the lower teams like Port Adelaide or Brisbane but it would still be one hell of a struggle. Despite switching codes last year and being paid like a quadzillion dollars for doing so, Folau barely did anything.

One kick + One tackle + Two handballs = Money well spent lol

Last edited:

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
I guess I'll get the ball rolling if anyone still wants to chime in.

aaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway Nica there was no racism in my other thread. Iirc you guys play football with your, well, feet? Then it's real football and is perfectly fine for discussion in my original thread!

But, that said, I know nothing about the teams in Australian football. Someone want to begin educating me? B)

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
aaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway Nica there was no racism in my other thread. Iirc you guys play football with your, well, feet? Then it's real football and is perfectly fine for discussion in my original thread!

But, that said, I know nothing about the teams in Australian football. Someone want to begin educating me? B)

But this can barely roll :P

Well, kinda - You pick up the ball and can run with it but it generally far more effective to boot it to someone down the field. The closest thing to AFL that you could recognise would would be Gaelic Football, except we play it on an oval, use a stupid ball designed by Americans and have some crazy shaped goals XD

*patiently waits for Eoin and Gav to make the inevitable Gaelic Football thread*

Nihilego

Years
Just because you're too gay to appreciate sport doesn't mean we shouldn't be allowed to appreciate it, Andy.

That said, this particular sport certainly should NOT be appreciated.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
I agree; I'm sick of these foreign folk coming on our glorious American site hosted in America on an American server using an American operating system on an American-developed internet and messing up the title of and posting offensive stereotypes in our superior American football thread. Why can't you silly foreigners just stay in your own skinnyman kickball thread?

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
Years
Just because you're too gay to appreciate sport doesn't mean we shouldn't be allowed to appreciate it, Andy.

That said, this particular sport certainly should NOT be appreciated.

So now there's gay bashing AND racism all in one thread?

EVERYBODY GET OUT D<

GO TALK ABOUT YOUR ESPANOL FUTBOL ELSEWHERE
OR BRITISH FOOTBALL
OR WHATEVER THE HELL IT IS idk im too gay for sports too apparently

Nihilego

Years
you're being racist against my homophobia

please stop or i'll get the authorities involved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back