• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Just the Classics~ Original 151 Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Years
Which of the original 3 Eeveelutions do you like the best?
I think I love Vaporeon the most due to its pure water type and the bulkiness. I do not like its shiny version though :(. Flareon has the best shiny version out of the three in my opinion. ^_^

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
I'm not really into their shiny forms, so I'm still with Vaporeon, Flareon comes in close. S:

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
Speaking of shiny Eeveelutions, ikaroschase's prize has now been enacted: one of her partner Pokemon, Marina the Vaporeon, has now been upgraded to shiny. I didn't do too bad making the icon, if I do say so myself. ^_^ Personally, I think shiny Vaporeon looks pretty decent. But, of the 3 shiny designs, Flareon is my favorite. Jolteon's shiny design, I do not like. That shade of green just does not look right.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Wow, is he the first one to have a Shiny partner? That's really cool! :D

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
She, actually. And yes. That was her prize for the Create-a-Banner contest. I've been considering enacting a points system for this club. But, figuring out how many points all the members have would be a very tedious process, especially those who are rather active and been here a while.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
You can check the '' Who Posted '' link to check how many points each of the members have at the moment. Plus, you could just reward extra points to those members you see here all of the time. :3

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
Snivy, thanks for the tip! Completely forgot about that! >_<

Points system has been put in place. See the OP. Note that for points for remaining a member, they will be given every Tuesday, starting next Tuesday. Points for using userbars or banners will be give every Tuesday, starting today. If you want to spend your points, or donate prize Pokemon, please PM me.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
That's pretty cool, I'll try to use some of the userbars! ^^:;

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Cool! A point system! :)

Out of the three, the one I like the most is Jolteon. Quick and speedy. I am a real big fan of all the eeveelutions though. This is a hard choice for me.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
It was also a hard choice for me, but the thing is we only have to pick one! :3

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Same here, I like Fire types and I also like Flareon, but it's second to the last on my favorite Eeveelutions list. :3

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
Years
But, I'll make the next topic: Which of the original 3 Eeveelutions do you like the best?
my favourite eeveelution is vaporeon :P flareon loses by a hair. i didn't use to like jolteon but now i do so who knows it might become my favourite some day (:

I didn't do too bad making the icon, if I do say so myself. ^_^ Personally, I think shiny Vaporeon looks pretty decent. But, of the 3 shiny designs, Flareon is my favorite. Jolteon's shiny design, I do not like. That shade of green just does not look right.
yes you did a brilliant job! ^^ and yup, i think shiny vaporeon is decent and i agree on jolteon. i think flareon's is a little dull though but that's just a personal opinion :3

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ backgrounds for everyone (though i think most of you already have them)
the download link is there if you want 1600x870 px

tumblr_lww400xw4I1qdypk1o1_250.jpg

link.
tumblr_lww400xw4I1qdypk1o4_250.jpg

link.
tumblr_lww400xw4I1qdypk1o3_250.jpg

link.
tumblr_lww400xw4I1qdypk1o2_250.jpg

link.

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Years
Had those minimalist wallpapers already. LOL.

also, snivy that was not for you. I was talking to Mr. Kyurem about the slapchop. LOL. sorry about that.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
Time to update the points from overnight! :) miltankRancher, you are officially the most active member of this club, even more active than myself.

ikaroschase, I've seen those types of wallpapers before. Never used them myself, though. But I like the style of blending their main color into the background color.

miltankRancher

Years
LOL. just trying to increase my post count. I have nothing else to do here on PC, except the groups. Quick replies and such. RP? Nah, I'll do that later when I have much time on my hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back