• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
I've been skiing before, mind you I was terrible at it.

Also I used to eat soursobs a lot as a kid.
220px-Oxalis-pes-caprae0016.jpg

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
I've never skiid (how on earth do you actually spell that) or climbed a mountain or anything like that. I've also never had a massage. (I just wanted to revive the chat with a new topic.) Anyone ever had a massage? Tell me what it's like

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
I wonder if there's a reason my posts are ignored before 2am in DCC. It's just weird

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Never done anything interesting like that. x:
Though there's a sort of mountain that I've climbed on; there's a path, but I've went off and climbed on a drain-off sort of thing. Nice view once you reach a certain point.

Augh feline why must you dig your claws into my leg? D:
My cat is sitting here with me being all cuddly and kneading me. :x

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
I love when cats knead. It's so comforting. Better than the massage I've never had. I wish dogs could do that, it's just as cute when they give me high-fives though.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Pfft not my cat. He'll knead right through and cut you. If they don't have razor-claws, though, then it's cute. Instead of his kneading being comforting, he just cuddles his head against me. Earlier he was sitting on my lap and just leaned forward and shoved his face into my chest. Then just sat there like that for a while haha. It's so adorable, though.

Speaking of cats, my aunt's feline is a little demon creature. She attacked me today. Why? Because I was petting her. The second time? Because I was standing next to her. What the heck. Now my hand is all cut up because she kept getting her claws stuck in me. She also ripped holes in my sleeve darn it.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Oh losing animals is such a tragedy :( did you get a replacement cat? (If you did, you're walking right into another tragedy ten or so years down the road)

Sorry I'm such a buzzkill. Truly sorry for your loss, may your kitty be bringing down the house in kitty heaven.

Also, I got a free drink at Jack in the Box. That makes everything okay!

@slenderman: maybe your cat was trying to help you follow my fashion advice to you :p (you know, the thumbholes thing)

Sir Codin

I know for a fact one of my cats marked their territory somewhere and I'm currently trying to find out who and where.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Ah I have the same issue with my dogs right now :( I'm pretty sure the culprit did it under my bed. Ugh. Better than in my bed, I suppose.

Sir Codin

Man, this weekend's going to be killer for me.

I got friends over right now playing Magic, we're watching Looper tomorrow and I'm going to spend the rest of the weekend playing Assassin's Creed and watching the rest of my Bond movies to see which ones are damaged and make my rant in my blog slightly more justified.

I also metered and got mailed out 8000 proposed plans of an important government environmental program to various individuals across the state and performed other menial tasks for meager approval of arbitrary federal figureheads. And I created a kickass Red/Black aggro Rakdos Magic deck.

What did you do with your day?

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Well karma's treating you real well. I...got a free drink at Jack in the Box?

Bond movies will make for a wonderful night. I'm jealous. I'll be seeing my best friend this weekend, we'll be out and about, she enjoys clubs and stuff...so no time for awesome movie marathons, which is what I'd rather be doing.

@vaporeon): a rabbit chasing a cat? Fun times. My doggies used to be pals with a momma rabbit that lived under our house. I wonder if they survived after we moved out and another person's dog moved in D:

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
That's so nice, I like bunny rabbits. They're so cuddly.
Me too n__n I had to stop myself from blowing my tip money on one the other day. Someone has got to follow me around and stop me from entering animal shops. The conditions are always so awful I just want to buy all the animals and put them in suitable habitats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back