• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
More girls, greaaaaaaat I mean I love girls but. *Sees Lerion shrink back into the corner* Hey! Get back here you coward! I am your master, you go interact with some nice ladies. *Is ignored* ....hmph

So I was wondering, since telepathy is his specialty would it be okay for Lerion to be able to communicate with Luna directly if/when they meet?

Sephear

Years
Lucky? O.o But Lerion is doomed to a life of loneliness thanks to his Gynophobia, besides girls don't want a coward...unless maybe someone had the silly idea that it was a hard-to-get sort of thing...but people like that act as if they don't like girls not as if they're afraid and...never mind, just gonna let that train of thought chug off down the tracks of idiocy.

I must admit I'd kind of like to see the second day too since we were asked to wrap things up and now a good number of us are in the limbo known as bedtime until the new day starts XD

Sephear

Years
Dunno but I love her look...almost tempting to make Lerion romance worthy XD But that would be all kinds of awkward.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
all I could suggest is react to what Cheryll said then suggest they both head off to bed. That'll be the quickest and easiest way to wrap things up.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I feel like people see Luna as a "love-object" o-o

The new IC day will start today. The post will be up once I get on my laptop.

Sephear

Years
Well you find pictures too good XD No worries, Lerion may as well be asexual as it stands right now, I just really like Luna's hair and eye(s?)

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
I wouldn't mind having her involved in a romantic relationship. I actually like it when my characters have a crush or are involved in romantic relationships.

Sephear

Years
I think it's cool too, even though it's only happened to characters of mine twice so far, and even then vaguely.

That reminds me, who are the two figures in the forest if it's not a secret? O.o Because that's where Lerion slept last night.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
Those two figures are Yami and Luna ^^ You can try to talk to them but Yami will have to translate everything to Luna.

Sephear

Years
Yeah luckily he doesn't need to meet them yet anyways, dunno why I felt like doing it but he had a dream and saw them and was like "Oooo who are dese people ovah heah?"

Years
Sorry for the wait guys, I'm working on my post for Allister right now.
I hope I'm not too far behind.

Edit: Scratch that, it's done.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Pink what kind of things can I have my fairytale character do? I'm trying to think of things for her to do so I can develop her character a bit more.

Sephear

Years
I hope Lerion and Cheryll meet today <3

He only has one posession so it's not hard to guess what his gift would be

Back