• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rare Japanese Pokemon Card Identification Help

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Mar 21, 2014
Hello Everyone,

I was looking through my old Pokemon stuff and came across two unidentified Japanese Pokemon cards. They are about 2" by 2". I attached 2 pictures of the cards. I would be very appreciative if anyone can help me figure out what they are and possibly how much they are worth.

Thanks,

Anthony

Years
After having looked into this about 10 days ago the last time someone requested, the best I was able to come up with on them were my posts in this thread here:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=321262

Hopefully someone who knows something about them will stumble on this thread, but the best I can give you is that they're probably the real deal and that Shogakukan was probably the company who made them.

Back