• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon XY PC Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natsu Dragneel

Fire Dragon Slayer
Years
Naaaah :p the ??? type is good as it is. I won´t mess with the type chart.

Oh and people! Join the public XY PC Edition chat! It will be online from 7:30 AM to 11:00 PM Dutch Time from Monday to Friday(I won't be available to host it on Saturdays and Sundays due to work).

https://chatstep.com/#Pokemon XY PC EDITION

Ah people! I'm sorry to inform you that our school blocked chatstep! The chat won't be online when I'm at school(unless some kind person would want to host the chat for me)

Ill host it for u :) https://chatstep.com/#Pokemon XY PC EDITION

FlexxGaming

Pokemon XY PC Edition Developer
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 16, 2015
megamalamar_final_by_flexxgaming-d7ifk8g.png

Mega Malamar! :D
Typing: Dark/Psychic
Ability: Contrary

FlexxGaming

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 16, 2015
Isn't Malamar a half squid half bird anyway?? lol

I updated the first post people!

Mr.Mako

Resident Edgelord Troll
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
sure but how do i host iyt?

You click the link and when the page comes up and it has the name of the room in the first text box and nothing in the second (nickname) and third (password) you type what you will go by in the room in the nickname box and leave the other one empty and hit join; if no one has started the room up (is hosting it) it will tell you the room doesn't exist; in that case you just go and click create.

I have the room up right now by the way. So if anyone wants to talk to the mapper be my guest.

I meant to say all this yesterday but I can't post on here when I'm at school, but I can answer messages. I can't host the chatstep room at school as well; gotta love the idiocy of school wifi). I can't be active much in the afternoon (during the week) but I am rather active in the mornings before seven (during the week because of school).

Edit:If anyone wants to join me in the public chat for this game the link is now in my sig (you'll have to scroll my sig for it since it's at the bottom). I'll be there for a while so see you all there.

Last edited:

PokeEpicStudios

EpicStudios
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 13, 2014
Mega Braviary
Mega Stone Name - Bravianite
Type - Flying
Ability - Aerilate

Stats
Hp - 100
Attack - 163
Defense - 75
Special Attack - 37
Special Defense - 75
Speed - 160
Total - 610

Mega Mandibuzz
Mega Stone Name - Mandinite
Type - Flying
Ability - Status Twica "In a Double or Triple Battle by using a status move on the same side or the opposite side of the field it will affect all the pokemon on that side"

Stats
Hp - 110
Attack - 35
Defense - 165
Special Attack - 25
Special Defense - 165
Speed - 110
Total - 610

They work together in a team.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 8, 2018
Yeah, good luck with this. And I doubt you would ever have to worry about a cease and desist, considering the different level of graphics is harmless enough for GameFreak to likely look it over.

Mr.Mako

Resident Edgelord Troll
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
Yeah, good luck with this. And I doubt you would ever have to worry about a cease and desist, considering the different level of graphics is harmless enough for GameFreak to likely look it over.

That and we are adding more to the game such as the post game quests, new balls, wifi events as regular in game events. That reminds me do you guys want all the various Vivillon patterns? I mean there are like 20 of them so it would work like the unknown and when your Spewpa evolves the pattern on Vivillon would be entirely random. What do you guys think? Join me in the chat for the game the link is in my sig no pass required.

FlexxGaming

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 16, 2015
Yo people and Mako ;) I want to introduce you to my co-programmer of the game:
dragonnite

Sorry I didn't discuss this Mako and the rest of the team, but my PC broke down recently and I had to make a quick decision(since I'm using my dads PC which can't run the programs I use even if my life depended on it)

HOWEVER PEOPLE! I have been busy practicing pixel art and I can say this: there are custom legendary megas and (for now) ALPHA KYOGRE and OMEGA GROUDON being made! I'll try and upload these around 9 PM Dutch time!

Mr.Mako

Resident Edgelord Troll
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
Well to add the the wonderful news on this thread, I will say that mapping will go much faster after the 7th of this month due to being done with high school. That being said I'm happy to welcome the new team member dragonnite. Hopefully due to people getting out of school and such there will be more progress on this game and all the other games you guys are watching; there are some I'm thinking may have betas soon (I'm looking at you Platinum Red and Platinum Blue). I would like to say thank you to everyone that is supporting this game and everyone working on it because it makes me want to make the maps for the game absolutely perfect.

Lenin_

"The circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant. I
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 19, 2016
Pm me if you need any graphics for XY, I got most of them

Lenin_

"The circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant. I
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 19, 2016
I have sent you a message containing a download for the graphics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back