• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

k-van

Ruler of K-vanian Empire
Years
Would you like a shiny (maybe near if not) flawless Feraligatr for your second listed Shiny Milotic?
I am pretty sure he is flawless. I am too lazy to go and get my AR to check. He is legit too.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
It must be your 3rd pearl then... my bad. Your post says you have it on your level 100 trading game, box 18.
I lost that game data awhile back, if it has no nature beside it I don't have it any more, sorry!!
Could I please have that Walrein in box 5? Thankyou so much for all your trades, you're the best! :)

Give me a few I have another trade to finish up 1st!! :)

alright im heading to wifi now

How many do you want back please??

Last edited:

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
Years
I lost that game data awhile back, if it has no nature beside it I don't have it any more, sorry!!

Give me a few I have another trade to finish up 1st!! :)

Sure thing, take your time. Thankyou for the Dragonite and the Gengar, they helped me so much against Clair!

treecko0

Carpe Diem
Years
Thanks RNC just leave it as is thats fine

I also am going to breed a Dragon Dance Dragon Rush Bagon for Migit if you want one might try to RNG it for Shiny
you just clone it

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
oh no i dont have enough fillers :O
I can give you more if you need them??

Could you let me know when you're ready? But still, take your time. I'll be waiting in the room.
Ok, my laptop needed to restart, I'll be in there in just a few!!
Thanks RNC just leave it as is thats fine

I also am going to breed a Dragon Dance Dragon Rush Bagon for Migit if you want one might try to RNG it for Shiny
you just clone it

I can do that for you also!! :)
Did you need the fearow back??

Back