• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
Years
Watch it'll get a crappy pre-evo worse than wooper XD btw wanna add an extreme speed dratini to your egg move list?

valor555

Years
how havent you got it yet you can get it right after beating claire and i saw you talking about beating red....

valor555

Years
XD i think you should put a disclaimer on the front post "WARNING OWNER PRONE TO BLONDE MOMENTS trade at your own risk" XD

valor555

Years
If you want ill even be your competent assistant so you won't lose all your business wen you make a mistake XD

valor555

Years
damn skippy and as payment i expect that rotom for free!!!!12!!!1!!!11!!! just kidding i couldnt do that ill find some payment for it lol and ill even make trades for you when you're not available if you want ^-^

valor555

Years
I have made my decision! once i find some one to clone it i shall give you a shiny ev'd infernape!

valor555

Years
i just realised i am too generous for my own good lol but with that im hitting the hay i wont be sleeping again til saturday so ill see you later man ^-^

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
uhhhhh..... XD do you have any pokemon to go with those masterballs? (all i have left to catch is suicune)
Haha, I was kidding. I could make a real offer though. I have a few shinies[Numel, Eevee, and Slowpoke(all UT)], A few legends[Kyogre(T), Raikou(UT)], and a Jolly Flychu UT.

Back