The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games Game Development Resources
Resources requests

Resources Everything you need to help make your game can be found in here. You can also post your own resources. Remember to give credit!
The thread revival limit does not apply here.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1376    
Old February 14th, 2014 (11:07 AM).
Aurorus's Avatar
Aurorus Aurorus is offline
     
    Join Date: Aug 2013
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 41
    Wow, this place hasn't been updated in a long time.

    I would like to request something simple.

    Some altered tilesets on this spritesheet



    http://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab285/dragicorn/WorkingPieces_zpscccf00a0.png
    Every single building, object, and thing needs to look like it's been torched by fire, beaten by ranged attacks (Such as Dark pulse, Shadow Ball, for example) and raided by physical attacks as well. The buildings have been touched with singe and are now completely charcoalized, defined by the smokey covering over them, but the colors of the buildings are still identifiable, but barely (here and there)

    Some of the smaller buildings are half there, half not, perhaps even crumbled, if you can do that (Such as the bell tower)

    Specifics are:

    The cave entrance is crumbled and now blocked.
    The Shed's door is broken and the roof has collapsed.
    The Entrance Pillar is left smokey and partially tortched but intact.
    The colored houses are individually different in look but still all practically unusuable due to fire and attacks.
    The Colored Asian Temples are the same as the colored houses
    The Small Asian houses are sack clothed in smoke and ash but practically usable.
    The Two Larger Asian Houses are basically gonners, in worse contidtion than the colored houses and temples.
    The Japanese Palace and Chinese Palace are the worse case scenarios in condition, clearly the primary target of attacks, and thus, almost 75% of it destroyed.

    This addition is a must, for without it, the plotline of my game would be a no-go
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #1377    
    Old February 14th, 2014 (11:34 AM).
    Gexeys's Avatar
    Gexeys Gexeys is offline
    Location: Ilex Forest shrine
       
      Join Date: Dec 2013
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Adamant
      Posts: 70
      Spoiler:
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by PokemonPureShadow View Post
      Wow, this place hasn't been updated in a long time.

      I would like to request something simple.

      Some altered tilesets on this spritesheet



      http://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab285/dragicorn/WorkingPieces_zpscccf00a0.png
      Every single building, object, and thing needs to look like it's been torched by fire, beaten by ranged attacks (Such as Dark pulse, Shadow Ball, for example) and raided by physical attacks as well. The buildings have been touched with singe and are now completely charcoalized, defined by the smokey covering over them, but the colors of the buildings are still identifiable, but barely (here and there)

      Some of the smaller buildings are half there, half not, perhaps even crumbled, if you can do that (Such as the bell tower)

      Specifics are:

      The cave entrance is crumbled and now blocked.
      The Shed's door is broken and the roof has collapsed.
      The Entrance Pillar is left smokey and partially tortched but intact.
      The colored houses are individually different in look but still all practically unusuable due to fire and attacks.
      The Colored Asian Temples are the same as the colored houses
      The Small Asian houses are sack clothed in smoke and ash but practically usable.
      The Two Larger Asian Houses are basically gonners, in worse contidtion than the colored houses and temples.
      The Japanese Palace and Chinese Palace are the worse case scenarios in condition, clearly the primary target of attacks, and thus, almost 75% of it destroyed.

      This addition is a must, for without it, the plotline of my game would be a no-go

      That is such a huge request and you'd only really find this if it was already a public resource, I doubt anyone will make all of these for you, however what I'm going to suggest is that I will make one of the houses for you, then you need to see what I've changed and apply it to the other buildings yourself, it's not too hard to do if you just copy what I've done.
      I'll update the post when I've finish the tile.

      You need to update a proper sized image :B
      __________________
      Reply With Quote
        #1378    
      Old February 14th, 2014 (2:36 PM).
      Worldslayer608's Avatar
      Worldslayer608 Worldslayer608 is offline
      ಥдಥ
       
      Join Date: Mar 2008
      Location: San Diego
      Age: 29
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Calm
      Posts: 892
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by PokemonPureShadow View Post
      Wow, this place hasn't been updated in a long time.

      I would like to request something simple.

      Some altered tilesets on this spritesheet



      http://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab285/dragicorn/WorkingPieces_zpscccf00a0.png
      Every single building, object, and thing needs to look like it's been torched by fire, beaten by ranged attacks (Such as Dark pulse, Shadow Ball, for example) and raided by physical attacks as well. The buildings have been touched with singe and are now completely charcoalized, defined by the smokey covering over them, but the colors of the buildings are still identifiable, but barely (here and there)

      Some of the smaller buildings are half there, half not, perhaps even crumbled, if you can do that (Such as the bell tower)

      Specifics are:

      The cave entrance is crumbled and now blocked.
      The Shed's door is broken and the roof has collapsed.
      The Entrance Pillar is left smokey and partially tortched but intact.
      The colored houses are individually different in look but still all practically unusuable due to fire and attacks.
      The Colored Asian Temples are the same as the colored houses
      The Small Asian houses are sack clothed in smoke and ash but practically usable.
      The Two Larger Asian Houses are basically gonners, in worse contidtion than the colored houses and temples.
      The Japanese Palace and Chinese Palace are the worse case scenarios in condition, clearly the primary target of attacks, and thus, almost 75% of it destroyed.

      This addition is a must, for without it, the plotline of my game would be a no-go
      Took me a while, but I was able to work on of crumbling and war torn buildings.

      Make sure you credit if used, these are custom.

      Spoiler:
      __________________



      SMEARGLE SOLO CHALLENGE
      HARDCORE EDITION
      To vanquish without peril is to triumph without glory...
      Voted Best Game Designer 2011 on PC
      Reply With Quote
        #1379    
      Old February 15th, 2014 (6:28 PM).
      Aurorus's Avatar
      Aurorus Aurorus is offline
         
        Join Date: Aug 2013
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 41
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Worldslayer608 View Post
        Took me a while, but I was able to work on of crumbling and war torn buildings.

        Make sure you credit if used, these are custom.

        Spoiler:
        Oh, thanks man. I will credit. And I'm coming out with a full pack of pokemon indoor tilesets
        Reply With Quote
          #1380    
        Old February 15th, 2014 (9:58 PM).
        Worldslayer608's Avatar
        Worldslayer608 Worldslayer608 is offline
        ಥдಥ
         
        Join Date: Mar 2008
        Location: San Diego
        Age: 29
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Calm
        Posts: 892
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by PokemonPureShadow View Post
        Oh, thanks man. I will credit. And I'm coming out with a full pack of pokemon indoor tilesets
        o_O

        ... sounds... good...
        __________________



        SMEARGLE SOLO CHALLENGE
        HARDCORE EDITION
        To vanquish without peril is to triumph without glory...
        Voted Best Game Designer 2011 on PC
        Reply With Quote
          #1381    
        Old February 17th, 2014 (6:06 PM). Edited February 17th, 2014 by Aurorus.
        Aurorus's Avatar
        Aurorus Aurorus is offline
           
          Join Date: Aug 2013
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 41
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Worldslayer608 View Post
          o_O

          ... sounds... good...


          Actually, I just found that trying to import your tilesets actually became too small and incompatible.
          I actually discovered that when I uploaded to photobucket, the original picture got downsized in size pixel by pixel to be compatible with photobucket, which reduced quality and pixels.

          I decided to do it myself, but I cannot figure out how to make a indent in a wall. Can someone teach me a trick or something?


          Spoiler:






          Oh yes, the tileset! Get right on it! It's finished...
          Reply With Quote
            #1382    
          Old February 19th, 2014 (3:36 PM).
          gr3ygho$t28's Avatar
          gr3ygho$t28 gr3ygho$t28 is offline
          Veteran Gamer
             
            Join Date: Sep 2012
            Age: 30
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Calm
            Posts: 61
            Does anyone have like a tileset pack of Diamond and Pearl? Been searching for about two days now on here trying to find some, but no luck.
            Reply With Quote
              #1383    
            Old February 19th, 2014 (7:08 PM).
            Worldslayer608's Avatar
            Worldslayer608 Worldslayer608 is offline
            ಥдಥ
             
            Join Date: Mar 2008
            Location: San Diego
            Age: 29
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Calm
            Posts: 892
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by gr3ygho$t28 View Post
            Does anyone have like a tileset pack of Diamond and Pearl? Been searching for about two days now on here trying to find some, but no luck.
            WesleyFG has a pretty good set on his deviantART. Make sure you credit him if you use them :).
            __________________



            SMEARGLE SOLO CHALLENGE
            HARDCORE EDITION
            To vanquish without peril is to triumph without glory...
            Voted Best Game Designer 2011 on PC
            Reply With Quote
              #1384    
            Old February 20th, 2014 (8:45 AM).
            LightningAlex's Avatar
            LightningAlex LightningAlex is offline
               
              Join Date: Jul 2012
              Age: 26
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Jolly
              Posts: 585
              Hey guys, I'm getting back into the game making, and I could really need a character sprite for Looker. Does anyone have one?
              __________________

              Reply With Quote
                #1385    
              Old February 20th, 2014 (9:50 AM).
              Worldslayer608's Avatar
              Worldslayer608 Worldslayer608 is offline
              ಥдಥ
               
              Join Date: Mar 2008
              Location: San Diego
              Age: 29
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Calm
              Posts: 892
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by LightningAlex View Post
              Hey guys, I'm getting back into the game making, and I could really need a character sprite for Looker. Does anyone have one?
              As amusing as it is trying to find this dude's sprites, Looker is a bit too elusive if you are wanting DPPT sprites of him, however The Spriters Resource has the Black and White sprites of Looker. I honestly have never been able to find the DPPT ones though and I consider myself a pretty competent person for finding resources.
              __________________



              SMEARGLE SOLO CHALLENGE
              HARDCORE EDITION
              To vanquish without peril is to triumph without glory...
              Voted Best Game Designer 2011 on PC
              Reply With Quote
                #1386    
              Old February 20th, 2014 (10:35 AM).
              LightningAlex's Avatar
              LightningAlex LightningAlex is offline
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2012
                Age: 26
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Jolly
                Posts: 585
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Worldslayer608 View Post
                As amusing as it is trying to find this dude's sprites, Looker is a bit too elusive if you are wanting DPPT sprites of him, however The Spriters Resource has the Black and White sprites of Looker. I honestly have never been able to find the DPPT ones though and I consider myself a pretty competent person for finding resources.
                That'll have to do for now. Thank you :)
                Reply With Quote
                  #1387    
                Old February 20th, 2014 (11:04 AM).
                Worldslayer608's Avatar
                Worldslayer608 Worldslayer608 is offline
                ಥдಥ
                 
                Join Date: Mar 2008
                Location: San Diego
                Age: 29
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Calm
                Posts: 892
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by LightningAlex View Post
                That'll have to do for now. Thank you :)
                You might be able to RIP it yourself from the ROM, folks in the ROM Hacking section may be able to help you with that more than I can, but that is an option. I am not sure if there is a reason as to why his DPPT sprite is not available, but I am going to assume they did a good job of hiding it in that ROM... which is cute and amusing in a way.
                __________________



                SMEARGLE SOLO CHALLENGE
                HARDCORE EDITION
                To vanquish without peril is to triumph without glory...
                Voted Best Game Designer 2011 on PC
                Reply With Quote
                  #1388    
                Old February 20th, 2014 (12:39 PM).
                Legendary_Trainer_Alexandre's Avatar
                Legendary_Trainer_Alexandre Legendary_Trainer_Alexandre is offline
                Grand Duke
                   
                  Join Date: Dec 2013
                  Location: Vaniville Town, Kalos
                  Age: 23
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Calm
                  Posts: 149
                  I need a Unity 3D starter kit for Pokemon because I've been looking for resources for Unity 3D and have not found one yet.
                  __________________
                  Legendary_Trainer_Alexandre
                  "Regardless the circumstances, I intend to question the defendant with all I have. *takes off glasses* For that is a part of my creed. -Miles Edgeworth in episode 5 of Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Dual Destines Check out my story Pokemon Dual Dimensions
                  Reply With Quote
                    #1389    
                  Old February 20th, 2014 (12:42 PM).
                  Worldslayer608's Avatar
                  Worldslayer608 Worldslayer608 is offline
                  ಥдಥ
                   
                  Join Date: Mar 2008
                  Location: San Diego
                  Age: 29
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Calm
                  Posts: 892
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Legendary_Trainer_Alexandre View Post
                  I need a Unity 3D starter kit for Pokemon because I've been looking for resources for Unity 3D and have not found one yet.
                  Would you like the moon with that?
                  __________________



                  SMEARGLE SOLO CHALLENGE
                  HARDCORE EDITION
                  To vanquish without peril is to triumph without glory...
                  Voted Best Game Designer 2011 on PC
                  Reply With Quote
                    #1390    
                  Old February 20th, 2014 (2:08 PM).
                  tImE's Avatar
                  tImE tImE is offline
                  It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
                     
                    Join Date: Mar 2007
                    Location: Somewhere in Scandinavia...
                    Nature: Relaxed
                    Posts: 688


                    I recently had the same problem, so I ripped him myself.

                    Credit is not needed, but appreciated.
                    __________________
                    Reply With Quote
                      #1391    
                    Old February 20th, 2014 (5:48 PM).
                    Sales_Kital's Avatar
                    Sales_Kital Sales_Kital is offline
                    Champion of Sinnoh
                       
                      Join Date: May 2007
                      Location: Akatree Town
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Calm
                      Posts: 18
                      I'd like to request sprite bases in the style of Pokemon Platinum if possilbe.
                      __________________
                      This signature has been disabled.
                      Exceeds signature height limit due to broken images.
                      Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

                      You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

                      Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                      Reply With Quote
                        #1392    
                      Old February 21st, 2014 (8:50 AM). Edited February 21st, 2014 by Aurorus.
                      Aurorus's Avatar
                      Aurorus Aurorus is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Aug 2013
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 41
                        I got a question and a request.

                        Do Black and White/Diamond and Pearl Front Trainer Pictures fit into the frame of Pokemon essentials to look like the Ruby and Sapphire sprites, or are they bigger and different?
                        Reply With Quote
                          #1393    
                        Old February 21st, 2014 (9:09 AM).
                        Worldslayer608's Avatar
                        Worldslayer608 Worldslayer608 is offline
                        ಥдಥ
                         
                        Join Date: Mar 2008
                        Location: San Diego
                        Age: 29
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Calm
                        Posts: 892
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Sales_Kital View Post
                        I'd like to request sprite bases in the style of Pokemon Platinum if possilbe.
                        Keh-ven on deviantART has a good set of Gen 4 styled OW's. I am not sure how exact they are, but they are the best ones I know of. Make sure you credit him if used.
                        __________________



                        SMEARGLE SOLO CHALLENGE
                        HARDCORE EDITION
                        To vanquish without peril is to triumph without glory...
                        Voted Best Game Designer 2011 on PC
                        Reply With Quote
                          #1394    
                        Old February 21st, 2014 (11:06 AM). Edited February 21st, 2014 by Radical Raptr.
                        Radical Raptr's Avatar
                        Radical Raptr Radical Raptr is offline
                        #BAMFPokemonNerd
                           
                          Join Date: Mar 2011
                          Location: everywhere
                          Age: 23
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Sassy
                          Posts: 1,120
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by PokemonPureShadow View Post
                          I got a question and a request.

                          Do Black and White/Diamond and Pearl Front Trainer Pictures fit into the frame of Pokemon essentials to look like the Ruby and Sapphire sprites, or are they bigger and different?
                          gen 3 = 128x128
                          gen 4 = 160x160
                          gen 5 = 192x192

                          thats the dimensions, but to answer if they fit, the answer is yes
                          __________________

                          ~My Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Game Download~

                          Reply With Quote
                            #1395    
                          Old February 21st, 2014 (12:11 PM).
                          gr3ygho$t28's Avatar
                          gr3ygho$t28 gr3ygho$t28 is offline
                          Veteran Gamer
                             
                            Join Date: Sep 2012
                            Age: 30
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Calm
                            Posts: 61
                            Does anyone have the gen 6 mega evolutions fronts and backs?

                            I have all the mega evolutions set up in my game perfectly. Just need the sprites for them.
                            Reply With Quote
                              #1396    
                            Old February 21st, 2014 (2:26 PM).
                            Aurorus's Avatar
                            Aurorus Aurorus is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Aug 2013
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 41
                              Reposting because I forgot to add the latter bit

                              I would like to redirect your attention to one of my previous posts and this current post. My previous post asked for a full body professor and a professor overworld sprite.

                              In addition, I now need some extra sprites.

                              Create whatever comes to your mind, but I also am in need of the following in RSE/FRLG version:

                              Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Rarity, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Princess Luna, Princess Celestia, Princess Cadence, and Shining Armor... all over-world sprites and in RSE/FRLG form. I found their RSE$/FRLG Trainer Sprite, but it packed in the bundle a DP over-world sprite. As I told you, I can edit, not create sprites. And I can edit only so far, such as Cut/Paste only

                              ... Latter bit...

                              You see, I watched tutorials on how to create character sprites... using base sprites and other sprites as a look at... or whatever they are doing... but I can't seem to grasp how they can do it in their mind. I can describe it well, but I can't picture it well. And even if I look at what I describe, I can't picture it without the actual object in front of me. That's why I failed literature with a flat F.

                              But hey, I can WRITE!!!

                              That's my description strength. My weakness is imagination. Not gaming imagination or art imagination. Creativity imagination. Ugh... it's hard to describe. Pretty much all I can do is edit with the tools they give me... or scribble. That's it. I don't know why I can lay out a map and not a character. It's over my head.

                              ONE MORE THING!!! I would like to say that I have tried to MAKE sprites on my own. Can't say they turned out well... or even look like a sprite at all. Hardly looks like a human or thing.

                              I know deviantart is filled with graphics, but most of the people DO NOT want to share, and the rest of the people who are willing to make sprites are COMMISSIONERS, which for ONE: I have no money, and for TWO: If I did, paypal and I have a history that whenever I try to use it, it NEVER works for me and I always get ripped off of my money by the Business THEMSELVES (don't ask, it's a long story, and no matter how they try to improvise and improve the way they make a way for customers to be able to use Paypal, I always end up being the one who is HARRY's LAW!!! [If something will go wrong, it goes wrong with me]).

                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by gr3ygho$t28 View Post
                              Does anyone have the gen 6 mega evolutions fronts and backs?

                              I have all the mega evolutions set up in my game perfectly. Just need the sprites for them.
                              What do you mean by "Set up perfectly?" is it not implemented? If this is the case, could I have the script too? I need it for my special creature's mega's

                              And, to answer your question, no, Generation 6 Sprites themselves have not been released yet. But for RSE/FRLG, they have. Deviantart has a set of them for front, but for back, I'm not sure.
                              Reply With Quote
                                #1397    
                              Old February 21st, 2014 (5:41 PM). Edited February 21st, 2014 by Janj.
                              Janj's Avatar
                              Janj Janj is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Apr 2011
                                Posts: 29
                                I'm looking for something that's old...
                                A few years ago I downloaded a zip file that had a ton of sprites from Gen III (like trainers, overworld sprites, battle backgrounds, Pokémon). I don't know exactly where I downloaded it. It was on my old computer but I guess it didn't transfer to my new one and now I lost it.
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #1398    
                                Old February 21st, 2014 (7:49 PM).
                                SHSL Ivalice SHSL Ivalice is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Dec 2006
                                  Nature: Adamant
                                  Posts: 12
                                  I've been looking for quite a while, and have had no luck - does anybody have an overworld sprite template for FR/LG style sprites? All I've been able to find is DPP onwards.
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #1399    
                                  Old February 21st, 2014 (8:46 PM). Edited February 21st, 2014 by Radical Raptr.
                                  Radical Raptr's Avatar
                                  Radical Raptr Radical Raptr is offline
                                  #BAMFPokemonNerd
                                     
                                    Join Date: Mar 2011
                                    Location: everywhere
                                    Age: 23
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Sassy
                                    Posts: 1,120
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by firion2j View Post
                                    I've been looking for quite a while, and have had no luck - does anybody have an overworld sprite template for FR/LG style sprites? All I've been able to find is DPP onwards.
                                    I believe This is right up your alley

                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by gr3ygho$t28 View Post
                                    Does anyone have the gen 6 mega evolutions fronts and backs?

                                    I have all the mega evolutions set up in my game perfectly. Just need the sprites for them.
                                    You can find them Here

                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by PokemonPureShadow View Post
                                    What do you mean by "Set up perfectly?" is it not implemented? If this is the case, could I have the script too? I need it for my special creature's mega's
                                    It is implemented, if you need help Read the Wiki
                                    Essentials has it implemented, but it is up to you to add the necessary graphics and items

                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Janj View Post
                                    I'm looking for something that's old...
                                    A few years ago I downloaded a zip file that had a ton of sprites from Gen III (like trainers, overworld sprites, battle backgrounds, Pokémon). I don't know exactly where I downloaded it. It was on my old computer but I guess it didn't transfer to my new one and now I lost it.
                                    If memory serves me, It should be this
                                    __________________

                                    ~My Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Game Download~

                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #1400    
                                    Old February 21st, 2014 (8:54 PM).
                                    gr3ygho$t28's Avatar
                                    gr3ygho$t28 gr3ygho$t28 is offline
                                    Veteran Gamer
                                       
                                      Join Date: Sep 2012
                                      Age: 30
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Calm
                                      Posts: 61
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Saving Raven View Post

                                      You can find them Here
                                      I don't want 3D animated ones, I want then in the same style as the essentials kit. But thank you for trying to help. :)
                                      Reply With Quote
                                      Reply

                                      Quick Reply

                                      Join the conversation!

                                      Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                      Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                      Sponsored Links
                                      Thread Tools

                                      Posting Rules
                                      You may not post new threads
                                      You may not post replies
                                      You may not post attachments
                                      You may not edit your posts

                                      BB code is On
                                      Smilies are On
                                      [IMG] code is On
                                      HTML code is Off

                                      Forum Jump


                                      All times are GMT -8. The time now is 7:01 PM.