Graphics & Music Everything you need to help make your game can be found in here. You can also post your own resources. Remember to give credit!
The thread revival limit does not apply here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1401    
Old February 22nd, 2014 (9:51 AM).
Worldslayer608's Avatar
Worldslayer608 Worldslayer608 is offline
ಥдಥ
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: San Diego
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 891
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janj View Post
Nope, that just has the trainers. What I'm looking for was a large pack of sprites that had just about everything from Gen III (or just FRLG, I can't remember exactly). That does help though, so thanks!
Are you looking for templates? (Like naked sprites) or are you looking for just a pack that has all the sprites?

Stock Essentials should have pretty much all the Gen III sprites in it.

There is also Spriters Resource which has them.
__________________



SMEARGLE SOLO CHALLENGE
HARDCORE EDITION
To vanquish without peril is to triumph without glory...
Voted Best Game Designer 2011 on PC
Reply With Quote
  #1402    
Old February 22nd, 2014 (10:08 AM).
Janj's Avatar
Janj Janj is offline
     
    Join Date: Apr 2011
    Posts: 29
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Worldslayer608 View Post
    Are you looking for templates? (Like naked sprites) or are you looking for just a pack that has all the sprites?

    Stock Essentials should have pretty much all the Gen III sprites in it.

    There is also Spriters Resource which has them.
    A pack with just about everything —  Pokémon, trainers (overworld and battle), backgrounds, battle backgrounds/sprites, backpack sprites, and some other things. It had a Professor Oak sprite and I don't remember there being a Professor Birch sprite, so I'm thinking that it's just a FRLG pack.
    Reply With Quote
      #1403    
    Old February 22nd, 2014 (10:19 AM).
    Worldslayer608's Avatar
    Worldslayer608 Worldslayer608 is offline
    ಥдಥ
     
    Join Date: Mar 2008
    Location: San Diego
    Age: 29
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Calm
    Posts: 891
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Janj View Post
    A pack with just about everything —  Pokémon, trainers (overworld and battle), backgrounds, battle backgrounds/sprites, backpack sprites, and some other things. It had a Professor Oak sprite and I don't remember there being a Professor Birch sprite, so I'm thinking that it's just a FRLG pack.
    I am confused as to what you are asking for...

    What you seem to be asking for is either in Essentials already, or it is on the Spriters Resource. If you are looking for something that does not have the RSE graphics, just omit using them... I fail to see what the actual issue is and why you cannot just use the stock Essentials stuff...

    What are you looking for that is NOT in stock Essentials?
    __________________



    SMEARGLE SOLO CHALLENGE
    HARDCORE EDITION
    To vanquish without peril is to triumph without glory...
    Voted Best Game Designer 2011 on PC
    Reply With Quote
      #1404    
    Old February 22nd, 2014 (10:28 AM).
    Janj's Avatar
    Janj Janj is offline
       
      Join Date: Apr 2011
      Posts: 29
      What is stock Essentials? I haven't been here in a long time and I use Flash.
      I'm saying that I think the pack was just about FRLG, not saying that I don't want to use RSE sprites. It's basically what is on TSR but with more and easier to use.
      Sorry, I can't really explain it. It was a zip folder, I can remember that.
      Reply With Quote
        #1405    
      Old February 22nd, 2014 (10:56 AM).
      Worldslayer608's Avatar
      Worldslayer608 Worldslayer608 is offline
      ಥдಥ
       
      Join Date: Mar 2008
      Location: San Diego
      Age: 29
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Calm
      Posts: 891
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Janj View Post
      What is stock Essentials? I haven't been here in a long time and I use Flash.
      I'm saying that I think the pack was just about FRLG, not saying that I don't want to use RSE sprites. It's basically what is on TSR but with more and easier to use.
      Sorry, I can't really explain it. It was a zip folder, I can remember that.
      Other than the Pokemon Essentials kit for RMXP, and The Spriters Resource, I do not know what else to tell you. What you are looking for seems incredibly vague/specific and I really don't feel like investing that much time into looking for it when there are options like the Spriters Resource and Pokemon Essentials available to you for these resources you seem to be looking for.
      __________________



      SMEARGLE SOLO CHALLENGE
      HARDCORE EDITION
      To vanquish without peril is to triumph without glory...
      Voted Best Game Designer 2011 on PC
      Reply With Quote
        #1406    
      Old February 22nd, 2014 (3:53 PM).
      Aurorus's Avatar
      Aurorus Aurorus is offline
         
        Join Date: Aug 2013
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 41
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Worldslayer608 View Post
        Other than the Pokemon Essentials kit for RMXP, and The Spriters Resource, I do not know what else to tell you. What you are looking for seems incredibly vague/specific and I really don't feel like investing that much time into looking for it when there are options like the Spriters Resource and Pokemon Essentials available to you for these resources you seem to be looking for.
        Worldslayer, do even care to invest your time to anyone at all???

        He might be using a totally different program entirely, not essentials or RPGXP

        I'll help you out Janj... what are you looking for exactly? I mean by... you said it was a ZIP. Do you remember search terms? Name? Date? Anything that can help me find it?

        Come to think of it, I stumbled upon this same artifact on DA as well... :S
        Reply With Quote
          #1407    
        Old February 22nd, 2014 (4:04 PM).
        Radical Raptr's Avatar
        Radical Raptr Radical Raptr is offline
        #BAMFPokemonNerd
           
          Join Date: Mar 2011
          Location: everywhere
          Age: 24
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Sassy
          Posts: 1,118
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by PokemonPureShadow View Post
          Worldslayer, do even care to invest your time to anyone at all???

          He might be using a totally different program entirely, not essentials or RPGXP

          I'll help you out Janj... what are you looking for exactly? I mean by... you said it was a ZIP. Do you remember search terms? Name? Date? Anything that can help me find it?

          Come to think of it, I stumbled upon this same artifact on DA as well... :S
          He's saying that other than what's already there, there isn't much to go on, as there exist several resources he can find what he needs. If he had more specific requests as to what sort of things he wanted, e.g., the nurse from emerald, the elite four from emerald, team magma OW and trainers, etc then we could help him out. But asking for a vague as all hell zip folder inst helping us, so there's no sense in wasting our time making things when we don't know what he wants.

          It's also funny you ask if he will invest any time for anyone, when we both are working on regional resource packs.
          __________________

          ~My Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Game Download~

          Reply With Quote
            #1408    
          Old February 22nd, 2014 (4:25 PM).
          Janj's Avatar
          Janj Janj is offline
             
            Join Date: Apr 2011
            Posts: 29
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by PokemonPureShadow View Post
            Worldslayer, do even care to invest your time to anyone at all???

            He might be using a totally different program entirely, not essentials or RPGXP

            I'll help you out Janj... what are you looking for exactly? I mean by... you said it was a ZIP. Do you remember search terms? Name? Date? Anything that can help me find it?

            Come to think of it, I stumbled upon this same artifact on DA as well... :S
            I'm really sorry, but I don't remember much. :/ I'm not even sure that I got it from PokéCommunity in the first place. If I did, it must have been from the last time I was on here, which was mid-2011. Maybe it came with AdvanceMap?
            It had all Gen III sprites, I don't recall seeing anything in the game missing.
            I got just about all the sprites from there when I made this Flash movie. Oak, Jigglypuff, the background and battle scene, etc. Not sure if that's any help.
            Reply With Quote
              #1409    
            Old February 22nd, 2014 (6:15 PM).
            Worldslayer608's Avatar
            Worldslayer608 Worldslayer608 is offline
            ಥдಥ
             
            Join Date: Mar 2008
            Location: San Diego
            Age: 29
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Calm
            Posts: 891
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by PokemonPureShadow View Post
            Worldslayer, do even care to invest your time to anyone at all???

            He might be using a totally different program entirely, not essentials or RPGXP

            I'll help you out Janj... what are you looking for exactly? I mean by... you said it was a ZIP. Do you remember search terms? Name? Date? Anything that can help me find it?

            Come to think of it, I stumbled upon this same artifact on DA as well... :S
            What on earth are you talking about? Just because I don't think there is a need to post resources that are ALREADY available means I am not willing to help anyone? Have you not been seeing me post plenty of stuff in this thread for people?

            Stop being absurd. Just because your requests are too far out there for anyone to want to help you with, and because I am not going to post nonspecific resources that are already widely available (which I already linked to twice) hardly means I am not willing to help people.
            __________________



            SMEARGLE SOLO CHALLENGE
            HARDCORE EDITION
            To vanquish without peril is to triumph without glory...
            Voted Best Game Designer 2011 on PC
            Reply With Quote
              #1410    
            Old February 22nd, 2014 (6:21 PM).
            Radical Raptr's Avatar
            Radical Raptr Radical Raptr is offline
            #BAMFPokemonNerd
               
              Join Date: Mar 2011
              Location: everywhere
              Age: 24
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Sassy
              Posts: 1,118
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Janj View Post
              I'm really sorry, but I don't remember much. :/ I'm not even sure that I got it from PokéCommunity in the first place. If I did, it must have been from the last time I was on here, which was mid-2011. Maybe it came with AdvanceMap?
              It had all Gen III sprites, I don't recall seeing anything in the game missing.
              I got just about all the sprites from there when I made this Flash movie. Oak, Jigglypuff, the background and battle scene, etc. Not sure if that's any help.
              I don't know for sure, since you yourself aren't even sure, but it sounds as though you're asking for a resource that is from the Rom-Hacking section.
              __________________

              ~My Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Game Download~

              Reply With Quote
                #1411    
              Old February 23rd, 2014 (6:14 AM).
              FL's Avatar
              FL FL is offline
              Pokémon Island Creator
                 
                Join Date: Sep 2010
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 1,770
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Janj View Post
                A pack with just about everything —  Pokémon, trainers (overworld and battle), backgrounds, battle backgrounds/sprites, backpack sprites, and some other things. It had a Professor Oak sprite and I don't remember there being a Professor Birch sprite, so I'm thinking that it's just a FRLG pack.
                4th Gen Matt's Pokemon Resource Pack or PHGC ?
                __________________
                Reply With Quote
                  #1412    
                Old February 23rd, 2014 (8:39 AM).
                Janj's Avatar
                Janj Janj is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Apr 2011
                  Posts: 29
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by FL View Post
                  Megaupload isn't here anymore so I can't download the former, I downloaded PHGC but that's not it.
                  I'll search through the ROM Hacking section later. Have a lot of homework so I'll get to it after.
                  Thanks
                  Reply With Quote
                    #1413    
                  Old February 23rd, 2014 (9:18 AM).
                  FL's Avatar
                  FL FL is offline
                  Pokémon Island Creator
                     
                    Join Date: Sep 2010
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 1,770
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Janj View Post
                    Megaupload isn't here anymore so I can't download the former, I downloaded PHGC but that's not it.
                    I'll search through the ROM Hacking section later. Have a lot of homework so I'll get to it after.
                    Thanks
                    I attached the 4th Gen Matt's Pokemon Resource Pack charsets at last post, take a look.
                    __________________
                    Reply With Quote
                      #1414    
                    Old February 24th, 2014 (8:36 AM). Edited February 24th, 2014 by Worldslayer608.
                    Worldslayer608's Avatar
                    Worldslayer608 Worldslayer608 is offline
                    ಥдಥ
                     
                    Join Date: Mar 2008
                    Location: San Diego
                    Age: 29
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Calm
                    Posts: 891
                    I am looking for Rock Peak Ruins tiles, but having no such luck. Has anyone found/seen any?

                    EDIT

                    I am actually looking for some pseudo 3D cave tiles in general as well, from Platinum.
                    __________________



                    SMEARGLE SOLO CHALLENGE
                    HARDCORE EDITION
                    To vanquish without peril is to triumph without glory...
                    Voted Best Game Designer 2011 on PC
                    Reply With Quote
                      #1415    
                    Old February 24th, 2014 (11:56 AM).
                    gr3ygho$t28's Avatar
                    gr3ygho$t28 gr3ygho$t28 is offline
                    Veteran Gamer
                       
                      Join Date: Sep 2012
                      Age: 30
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Calm
                      Posts: 61
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Worldslayer608 View Post
                      I am looking for Rock Peak Ruins tiles, but having no such luck. Has anyone found/seen any?

                      EDIT

                      I am actually looking for some pseudo 3D cave tiles in general as well, from Platinum.
                      I have these: http://www.mediafire.com/download/jj8nu6c8xhsma8y/DP+Cave+Tilesets.rar

                      Maybe they'll help you out.
                      Reply With Quote
                        #1416    
                      Old February 24th, 2014 (12:06 PM).
                      Worldslayer608's Avatar
                      Worldslayer608 Worldslayer608 is offline
                      ಥдಥ
                       
                      Join Date: Mar 2008
                      Location: San Diego
                      Age: 29
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Calm
                      Posts: 891
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by gr3ygho$t28 View Post
                      Thanks, but I am looking for DS styled ones. I may have to try and make them myself I suppose.
                      __________________



                      SMEARGLE SOLO CHALLENGE
                      HARDCORE EDITION
                      To vanquish without peril is to triumph without glory...
                      Voted Best Game Designer 2011 on PC
                      Reply With Quote
                        #1417    
                      Old February 26th, 2014 (10:49 AM).
                      Aurorus's Avatar
                      Aurorus Aurorus is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Aug 2013
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 41
                        Sorry about that Worldslayer.

                        Anyway, I have another request. This time, It's specific.

                        I have two sprites I made for my game. Actually, I didn't make them entirely. I don't know who did, but I kinda Cleaned them up and made them game worthy. I also sorta added some extra stuff to them since they were kinda missing the pokemon look.

                        I would like a Ninetales trainer and a Milotic Trainer Overworld Sprite with Walking animations For RPGXP maker compatibility.

                        Here is the link to the Sprites for reference. It's a Zip file of Two Front Char Battle Sprites.

                        Oh, yes, your free to use them, too.

                        https://www.mediafire.com/?h34gddp7mp4r17f
                        Reply With Quote
                          #1418    
                        Old February 26th, 2014 (1:00 PM).
                        joeyhugg's Avatar
                        joeyhugg joeyhugg is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Apr 2013
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 378
                          Does anyone have the .gifs here arranged for Essentials? I would most appreciate it.
                          __________________
                          This signature has been disabled.
                          Signature exceeds height limit.
                          Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

                          You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

                          Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                          Reply With Quote
                            #1419    
                          Old February 26th, 2014 (1:19 PM).
                          Worldslayer608's Avatar
                          Worldslayer608 Worldslayer608 is offline
                          ಥдಥ
                           
                          Join Date: Mar 2008
                          Location: San Diego
                          Age: 29
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Calm
                          Posts: 891
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by joeyhugg View Post
                          Does anyone have the .gifs here arranged for Essentials? I would most appreciate it.
                          I have them... all of them. If you have solved any of the issues myself, Venom12, and Luka S.J have been having with them and are willing to give up your secrets then I would be more than happy to provide them and the massive amount of time that went into prepping all of them for Essentials :P.

                          PM me if you want a bit more information.
                          __________________



                          SMEARGLE SOLO CHALLENGE
                          HARDCORE EDITION
                          To vanquish without peril is to triumph without glory...
                          Voted Best Game Designer 2011 on PC
                          Reply With Quote
                            #1420    
                          Old February 26th, 2014 (9:13 PM).
                          Joexv's Avatar
                          Joexv Joexv is offline
                          joexv.github.io
                           
                          Join Date: Oct 2012
                          Location: Oregon
                          Age: 21
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Sassy
                          Posts: 1,031
                          Could someone help me make a custom garintina form/evolution? I also need help adjusting the position of a darkrai one i made. Mostly just re positioning it though. I cant really think of a good way of doing that.
                          __________________
                          I died and am dead
                          Reply With Quote
                            #1421    
                          Old February 27th, 2014 (4:40 AM).
                          Radical Raptr's Avatar
                          Radical Raptr Radical Raptr is offline
                          #BAMFPokemonNerd
                             
                            Join Date: Mar 2011
                            Location: everywhere
                            Age: 24
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Sassy
                            Posts: 1,118
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by joexv View Post
                            Could someone help me make a custom garintina form/evolution? I also need help adjusting the position of a darkrai one i made. Mostly just re positioning it though. I cant really think of a good way of doing that.
                            if you post your concept in the quick question thread, you might get more help as to how to go about designing your new 'mon, rather than waiting for someone bored enough to make you one

                            as for your re-positioning, if you use the editor you can do that
                            __________________

                            ~My Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Game Download~

                            Reply With Quote
                              #1422    
                            Old February 27th, 2014 (7:11 AM).
                            Maruno's Avatar
                            Maruno Maruno is offline
                            Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
                               
                              Join Date: Jan 2008
                              Location: England
                              Posts: 5,178
                              The Quick Design Questions thread is not for technical stuff like what joexv wants to know.
                              __________________
                              Go to the Essentials Docs Wiki

                              Essentials Docs Wiki

                              Follow me on Twitter: @maruno42


                              Reply With Quote
                                #1423    
                              Old February 27th, 2014 (2:15 PM).
                              joeyhugg's Avatar
                              joeyhugg joeyhugg is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Apr 2013
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 378
                                I'm pretty sure he wants the graphics for a new Giratina forme. Otherwise, he wouldn't post in the resource request. At least, I certainly hope he wouldn't...
                                __________________
                                This signature has been disabled.
                                Signature exceeds height limit.
                                Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

                                You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

                                Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #1424    
                                Old February 27th, 2014 (4:54 PM).
                                Radical Raptr's Avatar
                                Radical Raptr Radical Raptr is offline
                                #BAMFPokemonNerd
                                   
                                  Join Date: Mar 2011
                                  Location: everywhere
                                  Age: 24
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Sassy
                                  Posts: 1,118
                                  I read it that he wanted help for a giratina form, it sounded like a good place to be posted in the quick design thread, so people could help him flesh out his idea, or even give him a place to start from
                                  __________________

                                  ~My Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Game Download~

                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #1425    
                                  Old February 27th, 2014 (6:09 PM).
                                  Joexv's Avatar
                                  Joexv Joexv is offline
                                  joexv.github.io
                                   
                                  Join Date: Oct 2012
                                  Location: Oregon
                                  Age: 21
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Sassy
                                  Posts: 1,031
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Saving Raven View Post
                                  if you post your concept in the quick question thread, you might get more help as to how to go about designing your new 'mon, rather than waiting for someone bored enough to make you one

                                  as for your re-positioning, if you use the editor you can do that
                                  by repositioning i was meaning like graphical wise not in game wise.

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Maruno View Post
                                  The Quick Design Questions thread is not for technical stuff like what joexv wants to know.
                                  what technical stuff did i post?

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by joeyhugg View Post
                                  I'm pretty sure he wants the graphics for a new Giratina forme. Otherwise, he wouldn't post in the resource request. At least, I certainly hope he wouldn't...
                                  u never know...............

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Saving Raven View Post
                                  I read it that he wanted help for a giratina form, it sounded like a good place to be posted in the quick design thread, so people could help him flesh out his idea, or even give him a place to start from
                                  ill try there. i figured this would be the thread for that sort of stuff. apperantly not.:P
                                  __________________
                                  I died and am dead
                                  Reply With Quote
                                  Reply

                                  Quick Reply

                                  Join the conversation!

                                  Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                  Create a PokéCommunity Account
                                  Thread Tools

                                  Posting Rules
                                  You may not post new threads
                                  You may not post replies
                                  You may not post attachments
                                  You may not edit your posts

                                  BB code is On
                                  Smilies are On
                                  [IMG] code is On
                                  HTML code is Off

                                  Forum Jump


                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 6:51 AM.