• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years

Just don't become stubborn and ... augh forgot the words. But tread carefully to make sure you don't annoy the staff.

I'm actually friends with the staff. And with the person that banned me. He just takes his job seriously.

I didn't piss off the staff I don't think. Someone OTHER THAN THE PERSON IT WAS DIRECTED AT decided it was offensive like a ****ing retard and decided that my obvious joke was offensive and reported my post.

****ing ******s.

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years

I'm the most foul mouthed person on this forum. I can do what I want... As far as I know, there are no rules stating you can't swear excessively. Just that you can't bypass censors. I'm not swearing for no reason either. It's not like I spam swear words with no rhyme or reason. Regardless, it's censored. No innocent little kiddies that haven't sworn in their life are going to know what those asterisks are.

Gabri

m8
Years
You can't be more foul-mouthed than me. Specially when I'm playing cards or whatever, I'm one of those that swears like 5 times on a 7-word sentence.

But remember what Tara said - Don't annoy the staff.

Also: The purpose of this game is to count as high as possible before any staff comes and resets the count. :p

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years

I swear more than a sailor. I'm not even going to describe how often I do it in real life. I don't think anyone here swears as much as I do, but if you think you do, be my guest. I personally don't think anyone does swear more than me here.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I am once again going to mention how I believe curse censoring should be optional for the viewer.
Also being able to choose certain custom words that you'd want censored when you view them would be cool.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I was always curious why this was called "Don't Let the Mods say 0"
Are we supposed to physically make sure the Mods don't say anything? ouo

It used to be 'Don't let the Mods say anything' but then we had so many mods active in this thread that it was almost impossible for the number to go up unless they went onto alts. So we changed it so they have to say 0 and not thenext number up.

Gabri

m8
Years

I am once again going to mention how I believe curse censoring should be optional for the viewer.
Also being able to choose certain custom words that you'd want censored when you view them would be cool.

That wouldn't be a bad idea :o

Years
I see. It'd be cool if we could actually prevent the mods from posting. Or not.
But mods can count too now? That should be fun. Lotsa back stabbing and heartbreak, I bet.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

wow i just said that. and you kind of missed my point earlier. oh well.

but yes! you never know when we're going to zero or number. but i typically just number haha.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Maybe someone will bring that idea up elsewhere then :D
/is going to bed now though

Oh, but you can prevent mods from posting. Spam them with VMs to answer, or hack their accounts, or kidnap them irl! <3

Years

wow i just said that. and you kind of missed my point earlier. oh well.

but yes! you never know when we're going to zero or number. but i typically just number haha.

Sorry, I didn't actually read your post until after I already posted. ;;

Yeah, I was thinking maybe we could distract them. THERES A TROLL ON THE DLTMS0 THREAD GO CHECK IT OUT!!! Okay that was lame.

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years

I'm bored. I might have to wait a long time to ever get a response back from the lead admin. Which is the only person that contact forms are sent to I'm pretty sure. Otherwise I'd get my response faster. I'd think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back