• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
You know what is an amazing product?

original_source_mint_and_tea_tree_shower_gel_10517.jpg

This stuff makes me happy in the mornings and smells SOO GOOD.​

Hahahahaha, now that smells really good.

Definitely something that gets the ladies' attention. I love the smell of mint.

I always love to spray a nice scent on me, thanks to the fact I got a set of my favorite perfumes for my birthday.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
I'm currently in the process of phasing out pretty much all hair/skin/blah products.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I find there are some people who just have a bad "natural" smell, if that makes sense.. Like if they just showered with unscented soap and stepped out of the shower they'd smell bad :c

Years
if i want my smell improved i use stuff from The Body Shop.
like their **green apple soap**, love that stuff.

Q: how do you fix a jack-o-lantern?
A: with a pumpkin patch >.>

Years
I find that the Bodyshop stuff isn't as great as it used to be like.. 5+ years ago.~

Bodyshop is likely not alone in the stagnating product department. My window shopping adventures have shown me the horrors of Furby making its rounds again.

Me? I'm waiting for POG caps to come back...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
I've heard of pogs when I was in elementary but I actually never played it myself... so no clue what they are really lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Nothing better than turning heads with a good cologne, speaking of which I'm over the one I have. Suggest me something new to try? Hah, girls? guys?
Fierce is my favorite cologne. Use that!

Years
I use to play with Pogs! :D
God, are they not played with any more? I thought it was standard that these toys get recycled and re-marketed every couple of years.​

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
I am REALLY glad you're 23 or else I'd feel like I was old for knowing what they are. :| lol.

Pogs were so cool. They were like these round flat little things that you collected, and they had different designs and styles on them, and some were holographic and stuff. They were like Pokemon cards. XD

I do know what they look like and have seen the before, but I never got to play with them, and I have no idea how to play with them. I thought that they are just random collectibles or something.

Now you make me curious how old you are lol....

Physical toys are one of those things like... are legos awesome? Yup. How does its price compare with minecraft though? Minecraft instantly wins right there. Infinite amount of blocks to build whatever you want~

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I thought they were like little plastic things that kinda bounced...was I wrong? :(

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
My brother had a bunch of pogs. I remember not quite understanding the game. I thought there was more to it.
Pogs! They were awesome haha. There were the regular ones which i think were made of cardboard or something and then you had the "slammers" which were metal or made of a heavier material than the regular pogs. All you had to do was make a stack of pogs and throw your slammer on em all the ones you knocked off were yours then it was your opponents turn. I think it was mostly a game of keeps but i can be wrong.

Years
Physical toys are one of those things like... are legos awesome? Yup. How does its price compare with minecraft though? Minecraft instantly wins right there. Infinite amount of blocks to build whatever you want~
But when you have a bucket of legos because all your cousins grew out of them and pawned them off on you it costs nothing! /has a bucket of legos

But yeah, would never buy them 'cause they're too expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back