• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Replays, Logs & Videos

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Nah its just Gravity's side effect. Works like a charm: any move with 60% accuracy or higher is guaranteed to hit. Not many people even know about it, so it's a nice surprise factor. The team works really well though, but I still have to change it around a bit.

Nice battle though. Gotta love your team. :]

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Slayr, I just have to say you're one impressive battler. I really admire that grass team. :p

Anyway I haven't gotten any new battles yet but I've changed my Gravity Team around a bit. In fact its changed way too much. About half or even more of the team has been changed around due to certain Pokemon not contributing enough to the match. I have yet to test it though. Keep up the good work everyone and hopefully I'll get a good battle with my new team in action. Also trying out strange movesets for the surprise factor + boosted accuracy woo! :]

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
From PO:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

*double facepalm*

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/pokecommunity-ou-53314

Not sure if Slayr was going to post this but either way, a good game! That grass monotype team is strong no matter what team it faces. Gravity, grass, Gengar and unexpected choice scarfed Metagrosses. And incredibly fast Brelooms. Overall a really good battle and I'm glad I got to face this guy. :D

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
Wow, Arceus after Arceus. I don't play Ubers, or find their battles interesting, but I must say your battles with Narnia are entertaining. Mostly for the chat. XD

Well my grass team was itching to fight Srinator and today I got to do exactly that. It wasn't my first battle against a non-monotype, but it was my grass team's first time against a trick room team. Both teams fought very hard and it was a lot of fun, but one team emerged victorious! Click the link to find out.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/pokecommunity-ou-53602

srinator

Wow, Arceus after Arceus. I don't play Ubers, or find their battles interesting, but I must say your battles with Narnia are entertaining. Mostly for the chat. XD

Well my grass team was itching to fight Srinator and today I got to do exactly that. It wasn't my first battle against a non-monotype, but it was my grass team's first time against a trick room team. Both teams fought very hard and it was a lot of fun, but one team emerged victorious! Click the link to find out.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/pokecommunity-ou-53602

you will make an amazing advertiser xD

yeah it was a fun match :D

Back