• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Rejuvenation

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2016
I don't want to be a bother but I need help.... I am unable to use Rock Smash after the first Gym. It says that I need more badges to use it

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
Well crap, I accidentally saved and now i'm stuck in the doorway after defeating the graveyard Dimensional Rift.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 24, 2015
I'm stuck in the doorway too. Would updating to 4.1 fix this or no? Please help Jan.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 3, 2015
Dunno if this is a bug either but the
Spoiler:
in Amethyst Cave has Avalanche. I thought Shadow 'Mons could only learn Shadow moves? :]
Really enjoying the game so far.

SuperJanBro

Renegade
Years
So ye, I suck at replying. pls forgive. Anyways, on to the questions.

ok I know I downloaded it but it still not appearing is there a certain place I have to put it or a certain action I need to do? sorry for the many questions this is the first fan-made game I ever played like this
Well, you should be able to just open up the folder and click on the exe and it should work. And don't worry! Ask as many questions as you need.

In new amethyst cave i beat the protagonist's mother but lost to Dimension Rift Chandelure but beat it on the second time then I freeze after the grunt says that we go to the next room.
Yeah, someone notified me of this. :( I guess it's unavailable until version 5 now. Sorry about that.

I traveled across the whole region and no dusk stone
Any clue's or hints?

Btw this is the best pokemon game i played, keep up the good work

There's one in the Goldenleaf Providence (Goldenwood Forest, Goldenleaf town, etc.) Also, thanks:')
Quick question: Are we supposed to be able to go into the jungle on the island? Because I triggered the cutscene and the game crashed afterwards.
Yeah, that wasn't even supposed to be in the game. Whoops. Yeah, that's the end of Version 4!

I don't want to be a bother but I need help.... I am unable to use Rock Smash after the first Gym. It says that I need more badges to use it
When did you download the game? This should've been fixed in this version. (version 4.4)

Well crap, I accidentally saved and now i'm stuck in the doorway after defeating the graveyard Dimensional Rift.

Hand me your save via pm or however, and I'll get you out of there!

Dunno if this is a bug either but the
Spoiler:
in Amethyst Cave has Avalanche. I thought Shadow 'Mons could only learn Shadow moves? :]
Really enjoying the game so far.
It's actually not a bug! Shadow Pokemon use regular moves sometimes with their opponent trainers, but lose the ability to once they're captured!

TheWalkingLexicon

100% Into Pokemon and Books
Years
This just has to be the best RPG I've ever played my entire life! XD I just love the story plot, and I was terrified in the beginning with playing as the little girl that got sacrificed and then the ship wreck, but then once I got into the city, many more mind blowing events tumbled further until at a point to where I'm unsure who's the true bad guy. I'm so addicted to this game! I just love the music, the graphics are great, and the plot... What's more to say? Still, the gym provided quite difficulty to me, but with my higher leveled pokemon (along with a random shiny Gulpin I caught) I was able to proceed. The quests are a fabulous additiona, although I can argue that those train tickets are going to leave me broke for good. Besides that, I'm loving this game! Dimension Rift have to be the toughest ones out there since I usually have one pokemon left alive with Chinese Food as my savior.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 11, 2024
I found a typo here. "wont" should be "won't"

pCTIXjq.png

Also, you can walk though this lady:

QA5pNyu.png

Oshawott and Snivy move around and the fire tiles look cut-off . . .

Tza7J5j.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 25, 2016
ok got it to work main problem is my data got reset but i'm ok with that this game is awesome I don't mind doing it again especially since I missed some shadow pokemon :P

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 24, 2015
I CANNOT FIND A DUSK STONE TO EVOLVE MY MURKROW. I'VE BEEN SEARCHING ALL OVER GOLDENLEAF FOR DAYS AND NO LUCK. PLEASE HELP!!

SuperJanBro

Renegade
Years
Oh! That's easy! For windows, just go to the windows icon on the bottom left, Click the very top tab on the right (usually the name of your computer.) The go to Saved Games, and it should be in a folder called Pokemon Rejuvenation.
You could also just use the search bar and type in "game.rxdata" then right click/open file location.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
Okay, I found the file. What do I do with it now? (Sorry, I don't know much about this sort of thing.)

Back