Started by Sheep August 21st, 2019 2:29 AM
  • 4 replies

Sheep

Female
Online now
Posted 3 Hours Ago
27,266 posts
13.1 Years
The Lucky Egg is a held item which boosts experience earned. Do you guys go out of your way to get and use this item? Have you ever spent hours and hours catching or using Thief on wild Chansey in older games like GSC in hopes of them holding one like I did?

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Online now
Posted 28 Minutes Ago
9,136 posts
8.5 Years
It was always a nice and useful item to have if you were trying to power level for dex completion or something, but with the inclusion of perma-EXPshare it almost seems a little over kill imo! Still, I'll probably go out of my way to get it even if I don't make as much use of it.

colours

magical leaf

Female
the dream world
Seen 36 Minutes Ago
Posted 22 Hours Ago
5,501 posts
14.6 Years
it's a lifesaver for me in USUM right now! i get like 10K experience with it + KOing Chansey which is enough for me to get to the low 80s, at the very least. =P

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 22
Male
Milaturia.
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
5,177 posts
10.8 Years
The Lucky Egg isn't really as useful, in my opinion, before Generation V, but when I was trying to complete my Pokedex in HeartGold, I actively tried to look for one to help me evolve a Pokemon I needed a Pokedex entry for. After Generation V, though, yup, very useful item, especially since it's just given to you by the professor. It's amazing how rare the item was back then, and now it's literally just given to like candy in newer gens.
Theme: Ibara Saegusa
Pair: Go
Advertiser Content