• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
I apologize for leaving for a while; I'm currently in the middle of exam month right now, so I've pretty much been spending all my time studying. I hope I'm still in. xD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Thank you for that, Yellow. :D

I...should probably get my post in tonight. I've read the beginning of the RP and I'm probably gonna have Danielle and her Mienfoo start by traveling by boat to the Academy. Probably as a "New student arrival" beginning?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
^I think that sounds like a good idea, and a great start! I'm like halfway in my first post, so I'll have to edit in a bit.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Problem is, jasonwolf....I'm kinda, sorta having a bit of trouble seeing what your character looks like, I just added that part in the end, so that way you can...go ahead and post right after me. My character already arrived the island and she saw you getting off.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Hey guys I'm back :D Here's my characters Genevieve and Rosalyn with how their teams where when I left in March.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Imouto, you've returned! :D

I'll be busy this weekend, but I'll still probably post...

(Curse my poor ability to set priorities...)

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Kiklion and d4rka8isz have been dropped from the roleplay.

Welcome back Genevieve! I'll re-add you to the roster shortly... Feel free to begin posting at will.

Attention: I'll be initiating a rather large plot point in the very near future. This'll be relevant to absolutely everyone, and I'll probably link to it here in the OOC thread when it happens so that you're all aware of the important post. After that post, it'll be up to you guys how you want to handle what happened of course. You won't necessarily have to read any more of my posts, but yeah...

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
thanks Yellow, glad to be back. But I'll be gone for a bit tomorrow, i've got a performance.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Attention: I'll be initiating a rather large plot point in the very near future. This'll be relevant to absolutely everyone, and I'll probably link to it here in the OOC thread when it happens so that you're all aware of the important post. After that post, it'll be up to you guys how you want to handle what happened of course. You won't necessarily have to read any more of my posts, but yeah...

Sweeeeeeeet. I'm quite excited for this. Can't wait to get into the *real* action and stuff. :)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
~Genevieve~-Good to have you back sis. :) A long time since I last spoke to you.

Yellow-Oh oh oh! I wonder what this important event will be? :rambo: I'm prepared to charge in & save the day.

:7: On another note, glad PS posted. Now I just wait for Kat or Zerin to post. & Zerin, good luck on your busy weekend.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
People of the Pokémon Trainer Academy... The day has come... The day spoken of in the legends... The day... The day some of you have been waiting for an entire lifetime, while others not so long... This is the day... WHEN THE PLOT ADVANCES!!!

Kid Mind

In SPACE!
Years
The plot is advancing?! Surely you jest! The prophecy has been fulfilled! No but really, plot advancement...awesome! I wonder how it will be executed! ^^

Also, on a completely unrelated note, I have now read 154 pages of this RP! That's when I joined so I'm finally up to date! xD

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Everyone: I'd just like to elaborate and say that while this is a plot point directly related to the main plot the RP is not 'near' ending. |3 I'd describe this more as the first wave of the plot, with more to follow once it's done.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
~Genevieve~-Good to have you back sis. :) A long time since I last spoke to you.

Yellow-Oh oh oh! I wonder what this important event will be? :rambo: I'm prepared to charge in & save the day.

:7: On another note, glad PS posted. Now I just wait for Kat or Zerin to post. & Zerin, good luck on your busy weekend.

Kat can just post again, I have lots to do right now...

Years
Team update after my battle with Mickfizz

Shadow grew 3 levels after fighting Houndour and fainting

Blaze grew 5 levels after fighting Houndour and Koffing and fainting. Blaze evolved into a Charizard.

Rocky grew 5 fter fighting Houndour and Koffing and fainting.

Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back