• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
It seems like a neat place! Sure, it might not be as appealing as Japan in terms of actual attractions, but I'd totally kill to meet a few people that I've been wanting to for ages

That makes much more sense then. I can't even see how we form any sort of tourism really, the historic sites leave a lot to be desired in comparison to most countries.

Make sure you visit somewhere that isn't London as well though, it's far from representative of the rest of the country and lives in its own little world. :P

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Plans for this summer are go karaoke, draw more, start a new cosplay, and do a sewing project. Continue with the gym and continue with working, and try to improve myself by not letting myself get worked up over worries.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
That makes much more sense then. I can't even see how we form any sort of tourism really, the historic sites leave a lot to be desired in comparison to most countries.

This is true for New Zealand as well, our historic sites are...houses, pretty much. Houses or large field plains which bear no interest to the rest of the world, lol. The tourism we get is mostly for our mountain ranges or to see the 'Adventure Capital of the Southern Hemisphere', Queenstown.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
I finally have a job this summer and I start July. Other than that, I'll be going to the University I'll be attending this fall to pick up some books so I can get a head start on studying.

I'd actually love to visit NZ, it's pretty diverse species wise. Although I could care less about the cities and such aha.

Years
I remember starting a summer job last year.
Eleven months later I'm still here. ._.;
Hopefully starting at a new job within the next few weeks though ^_^

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
I'd actually love to visit NZ, it's pretty diverse species wise. Although I could care less about the cities and such aha.

It's the tame version of Australia! Our species are dying, but at least they're not trying to take you out with them!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
It's the tame version of Australia! Our species are dying, but at least they're not trying to take you out with them!
It's a shame that they are dying. Hopefully more conservation efforts will help their population numbers rise within the next few years.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I'll do almost all the above except job. I'm too lazy and I'll be too busy for summer.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Ah yes, the 'No Job No Responsibilities Just Pixels And Scantily Clad Game Girls' summer.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
I'm probably late to the party [I always am, it's stylish] But shouldn't the mascot for this section be a chatot?

<3

Love me chaps, I'm a genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back