• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Poll] Who is PC's Favourite Pokemon Anime Character? The Character Polls! | Kanto/Johto Saga Part B

Who is/are your favourite(s)?

• Richie

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Giovanni

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Harrison

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Casey

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Cassidy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Butch

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Todd

• Professor Elm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
The Pokemon Anime Polls v1
Who is PC's favourite Pokemon Anime character? Who could be THE main character of the Pokemon Anime, instead of Ash Ketchum & Pikachu? Welcome to the Pokemon Anime Character Polls! Here, these polls will compare and contrast each of the important characters in the anime, as well as some noteworthy characters in the anime, from each season.

Anime-Pokemon.jpg

Each week, you can vote for any one of the characters shown in each poll from a specific season. You aren?t required to pick just one character; you can vote for as many as you'd like to ensure your favorites get through. The characters with the most votes at the end of the week will earn a spot in our grand finale, where the winners from all other polls will compete to be crowned as PC's favourite Pokemon Anime character, and to be the alternative main character of the Pokemon Anime! For some fun, I'll even throw in some topic questions for the one who gets the most votes!

If there are any questions that you need answered, feel free to leave a comment in this thread, or just ask Dragon directly!

This week will focus on...

The Kanto & Johto sagas! (Part B)

Still continuing these sagas, this will now focus on some rivals, and some noteworthy characters from the anime. Now, let's see who's there to pick from:

Richie
S77.jpg

Richie is from Kanto, like Ash. He fought against him during the Indigo Plateau. He uses similar pokemon to Ash's, like Pikachu and Charmeleon, and has a Pupitar in store.

Giovanni
AG54.jpg

Giovanni is the boss of Team Rocket. Giovanni is always behind the Team Rocket plans, however he does get frustrated with Team Rocket members Jessie & James. Like from the games, he owns the Viridian City Gym.

Harrison
0293.JPG

Harrison is a relatively experienced Pok?mon Traienr from the Hoenn Region. After travelling through Hoenn, Harrison decided to go to Johto to try out his skills against Pok?mon Trainers there. He fought against Ash and won against him in the Johto Leauge. He has a Meowth who's in Boots, and a Blaziken he got from Hoenn.

Casey
S23.jpg

Casey is a young Pok?mon trainer from New Bark Town. Loving the famous Electabuzz Baseball team, Casey likes Pok?mon that are striped Yellow & Black like Electabuzz. She has a Meganium, who evolved from a Chikorita, her first pokemon.

Cassidy
AG252.jpg

Cassidy is a member of Team Rocket. Just before she joined, she met Jessie and from that meeting, a huge rivalry started. When she joined, she was paired up with Butch and given a Raticate as their partner.

Butch
AG284.jpg

Butch is a member of Team Rocket. When he joined Team Rocket, he was paired up with Cassidy and a Raticate. Butch is a relatively calm guy, however since people keep mispronouncing his name, calling him Botch, he gets angry.

Todd
I43.jpg

Todd is a Pok?mon Photographer from Kanto who holds the motto that he can capture any Pok?mon on film. Traveling throughout the world, Todd doesn't like Pok?mon to pose for photos and intends to get the Pok?mon caught on camera in their natural habitat.

Professor Elm
0112.JPG

Professor Elm, originally a student of Professor Oak, is a renowned Pok?mon Researcher in the land of Johto. Professor Elm has a habit of getting incredibly rapped up in his research that he is completely oblivious to his surroundings.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Giovanni and Casey for me. Giovanni because he's arguably the best leader of an organization in the Pokemon Franchise and Casey because she's unique as while she might not be the most talented trainer, she has a very positive attitude and her Pokemon Chronicles Episode with Misty was priceless.

Years
I'm probably alone on this, but Richie. He was always sweet and likable for me, despite being extremely similar to Ash....I loved the special Chronicles episodes he was involved in. They were awesome.

Giovanni is another character I absolutely adore and I can understand Team Rocket's obsession with haha. He's a true villainous team boss and fearsome in so many aspects. Getting involved with Mewtwo of all Pok?mon was just awesome, and the atmosphere in his gym makes you feel like you're truly nearing the end, especially in the anime (even though he didn't directly battle anyone himself). I loved the vibe it gave off and the ruthless type of character he is portrayed to be. 10/10.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
I'm probably alone on this, but Richie. He was always sweet and likable for me, despite being extremely similar to Ash....I loved the special Chronicles episodes he was involved in. They were awesome.

I actually liked Richie - he seems pretty cool. o:
I wished they had more episodes of him; I'm actually intrigued. ^.^

Back