• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Virion

Years
Sorry for double posting but I'd like to report that the stairs in Route 4 can get the player stuck and prevent the player from progressing. I hope you fix that soon~

Guest123123

Where is the music that plays in Lunarshore City from? It's really nice.

Crystal Noel

RPG Maker VX Ace Scripter
Years
can you play this on mac?
Unfortunately due to the nature of the RPG Maker X1P Engine it is not possible by default. There are ways to do it, but the issue is that the engine relies on the Window's operating system. Sorry.

Where is the music that plays in Lunarshore City from? It's really nice.
It's from Final Fantasy XIII-2. It plays in the first area of the game.

---------------------------------
I have a new update for the game, please utilize the updater or re-download the project files.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 19, 2022
My friend says the game is quite enjoyable :) He especially noted the music variation, which was unique and nice. Also, he said he'd have appreciated it if you'd put a notice on the main post saying that eevee evolution stones (including sylveon) are available later in the game, because he spent a long time running around on the beach to evolve his eevee by friendship xD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 8, 2018
Sorry...In your game,What does Pichu need to evolve? I train it up lv.20 but it not evolve Pikachu...
Some moves in the game are faulty continuity

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 21, 2022
A bug id like to report is that sometimes, I can not navigate through the bag while in battle with my arrow keys and have to resort to my mouse, which is quite annoying when I am using the keyboard. Another suggestion I would make is an autosave function, for convenience. I'm also not sure why i'm running into sleeping pokemon at night, and though this does make sense from a logical stand-point, i did not see this feature advertised, so I'm going to assume that this is a bug.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 21, 2022
Just wondering, how far does this beta go?

Last edited:

Crystal Noel

RPG Maker VX Ace Scripter
Years
A bug id like to report is that sometimes, I can not navigate through the bag while in battle with my arrow keys and have to resort to my mouse, which is quite annoying when I am using the keyboard. Another suggestion I would make is an autosave function, for convenience. I'm also not sure why i'm running into sleeping pokemon at night, and though this does make sense from a logical stand-point, i did not see this feature advertised, so I'm going to assume that this is a bug.
It's one of the Pokémon Star Sign abilities that enable you to do that. Check your lead Pokémon's sign.

Last edited:
Years
I helped this project years ago, but it has been 2 years since the last time CrystalNoel was online here. So it's safe to assume that the project is abandoned.

Back