• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Spirit Emerald

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
Years
Does anyone here think Blue will update the DL link? I made the stupid mistake of not downloading the game earlier, and I can see that I'm missing out on something great. Ah well, I hope Blue is doing alright somewhere...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 3, 2016
Hey! Is this hack still up? I can't get the download to work. I might be a bit late, considering the post is quite old.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 24, 2017
How I Evolve Chingling?... in the games of Pokemon you evolve Chingling making it happy during nighttime, what about in this game?

Hope somebody can answer this question, because I see that nobody answer anymore of the questions and the User that have made this game don't answer too. I don't know why, they make a game than don't answer the questions. This is not good, sorry for my bad inglish...

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 24, 2017
where is Rotom in your list they say that you can catch it in Mt.Pyre Summit, but there is no Rotom the only Pokemon in the grass are Dark and Ghost Pokemons and Fly type Pokemon. Where is this Rotom?

uchihamadada

Victory! Means Others Destruction!!
Years
I've played through Spirit Emerald and it wasn't hard enough. It's just what I'm looking for in a GBA hack, just not difficult enough.

So I decided to apply the Challenge Mode patch that came with it.

All well and good until I get up to Mr. Briney standing outside Rusturf Tunnel. He's not there. And his beloved Peeko is not inside.

This causes problems because it disables the Devon President from giving me the Pok?Nav and stops Mr. Briney from going back to his cottage and his boat. I can't advance the story.

Any suggestions or has anyone else run into this problem?

I have the same problem, I'm stuck!!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 16, 2020
Guys - Fact is that this hack was abandoned by creator because of high number of bugs. Don't bother, it's dead.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
Sorry for being 4 years late, please tell me where you found Turtwig. And if you can tell me where rottom is too, I would be very thankful.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
Please someone tell me where Turtwig is. I can't find it anywhere. Please help

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 28, 2020
This could've been a good hack, but the moves in this game are so broken, that I couldn't bring myself to finish. When I say broken, I don't mean overpowered, I mean they simply don't work as intended. Here's a list:

- rock tomb is special
- double kick is special
- Vine whip is special
- bullet seed is special
- mud bomb is physical
- bulldoze is special
- Spark is special
- Retaliate deals double damage when the mon takes damage instead of dealing double damage when an ally mon faints
- Nuzzle is not a 100% paralysis

To name a few.

I doubt you'll notice this since you've been p inactive it I was to read the thread correctly, but I'm very disappointed.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 5, 2021
I know this thread is a couple of years old but I'm playing the Pokemon Spirit Emerald hack rn on this website link: https://www.playpokemongames.net/spirit-emerald-432.html

I ran into the same shiny stone glitch, as well as some of the others (ie. the respawning egg givers). I've saved my state as a file, but play the game via the website and uploading my saved file. I couldn't tell by this thread, but was there ever a way that was determined to successfully avoid the shiny stone glitch... while also keeping my current game data? I'm only asking because I really enjoy this hacked ROM and am hoping to access the items I have received after the shiny stone. Thank you

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
I know this thread is a couple of years old but I'm playing the Pokemon Spirit Emerald hack rn on this website link: https://www.playpokemongames.net/spirit-emerald-432.html

I ran into the same shiny stone glitch, as well as some of the others (ie. the respawning egg givers). I've saved my state as a file, but play the game via the website and uploading my saved file. I couldn't tell by this thread, but was there ever a way that was determined to successfully avoid the shiny stone glitch... while also keeping my current game data? I'm only asking because I really enjoy this hacked ROM and am hoping to access the items I have received after the shiny stone. Thank you

Sadly, I doubt this problem was ever fixed, especially since this hack was developed during the more primitive days of ROM hacking. Your best bet would be finding someone who works well with hacking emerald on the forum and request a fix, although that could be a dicey affair since most hackers do not touch the work of others unless permission from the creator has been granted.

Back