• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
you're really persistant on keeping a glitchy sig aren't you, this is how it looks in the black vesion theme:
Spoiler:

5/10

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Your fault for not using the Stand Nexus. =p

Well anyways, your sig doesn't just get me. Its way too green for my liking and, tbqh, its not that great. :x

4/10

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
oAo Zeffy, it's beautiful. You were right, Binary does make good graphics. 9/10 (missed the word 'to' between 'obliged' and 'worship', btw :p)

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
A simple banner with some sprites, eh? Well, at least it ain't harsh on the eyes. Try making it a little more interesting, though. Throwing some text wouldn't hurt.

5//10

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
i like the theme of the coin and quote, and the elite four guy, its very organized, and the movement of the icons of the dark type (my third fav type) make it interesting and catchy, 8/10.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
I must admit, it is a step-up from your previous signature. :D

8/10

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I like your signature pretty much, except for the small font size. 8/10

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
7/10
3 because you have a Cofagrigus in there and 4 because its not that great but its not hurtful to look at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back