• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You make the Card!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Somehow I keep thinking that WMC puts a counter during each standby phase ;_; And yes you're right, I am just too used to the AI being stupid enough to put Satellite Cannon in atk mode for no apparent reason.

I like the new Energy Spike and Combined Fire a lot more ^^

Gabri

m8
Years
Not rating today... (I don't rate cards that well anyways) Because my brain is about to explode because of classes o.0, but a couple of my new cards here... It's all I can think...

Blast At Once!
Normal Magic Card

Pay 1500 Life Points to destroy all monsters on the field and remove them from play.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Soul Recovery
Continous Magic Card

In each of your Standby Phases, toss a coin. If heads, increase your Life Points by the number of cards in the opponent's Graveyard x 500. If tails, this card does nothing.

FIFTEEN minutes to think on those two...

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Okay...

Blast At Once!: Equals banned, because it's a dark-hole type thing. Add an additional discard requirement, like one card from the hand or something. Don't forget, some decktypes actually like to throw their own monsters into the graveyard, like Chimera Overtech OTK for example, or Five-headed-Dragon.

Soul Recovery: Wow, I think you just opened up a new "LP revival" decktype. I think Lycanthrope likes this card 'cause of DL's milling effect, and I can think of a few others, but really what I'd like to say about this card is that it needs a bit more of a cost. Maybe "Pay five hundred life points to keep this card in play" or something? The way it stands, more then five cards in the graveyard and you'll be stalling the opponent all the way to victory.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Yeah, seconding ACC. 500 LP per turn is nothing for Soul Recovery, though; how about you make it so it increases your opponent's LP if you get tails instead?

As for Blast At Once!: try making the LP cost proportional to the amount of cards on the field (say 500 LP per card); that way any big swings in presence will translate into big LP costs as well. ;3

Aaanyway, just a fake card I came up with while toying with my latest deck concept:

Fateful Convergence
Normal Spell

Pick up two cards from the top of your Deck and two cards from the bottom of your deck and look at them, then return two of the cards you picked up to the bottom of your deck and two to the top of your deck in any order.

Also, the beginnings of a second set which was meant to go with my Storm monsters but which I was too lazy to post before. ;3

Stone Herald of Antiquity
Rock/Effect
4 Star/Earth
1200 Atk / 2000 Def

If there are no cards in your Graveyard, this card is destroyed. This card's effect is determined by the top card of your Graveyard:

- Monster: The original Atk and Def of this card are switched. For every 500 points of Battle Damage this card inflicts to your opponent, your opponent discards one card from the top of his/her Deck.
- Spell: Your opponent must discard two cards from the top of his/her Deck each time he/she activates a Spell Card.
- Trap: When your opponent declares an attack against this Attack Position card, this card is switched into Defense Position until the end of the Damage Step. Your opponent may negate this effect by discarding three cards from the top of his/her Deck.

Stone Warrior of Antiquity
Rock/Effect
4 Star/Earth
1700 Atk / 1200 Def

If this card is the top card of your Graveyard and the card below it is an "Antiquity" monster, place this card at the bottom of your Graveyard to Special Summon one "Stone Warrior of Antiquity" from your Deck. Each time this card destroys your opponent's monster by Battle and sends it to the Graveyard, your opponent discards a card from the top of his/her Deck.

Stone Guardian of Antiquity
Rock/Effect
4 Star/Earth
800 Atk / 2200 Def

When an "Antiquity" monster on your Field would be destroyed, you may discard a number of cards from the top of your Deck equal to the Level Stars of the monster instead. (Damage Calculation is applied normally)

Stone Gargoyle of Antiquity
Rock/Effect
5 Star/Earth
2400 Atk / 2400 Def

While the top card of your opponent's Graveyard is of the same type (Spell, Trap, or Monster) as the top card of your Graveyard, this card can attack your opponent directly while in Defense Position. When it does, any Battle Damage from the attack becomes half the original Atk of this card. If your opponent declares an attack while this card is in face-up Defense Position, discard five cards from the top of his/her Deck.

Stratum Dragon
Dragon/Effect
8 Star/Earth
2600 Atk / 2300 Def

For the purpose of determining card effects, this card is considered to have "Antiquity" in its name. If there are four or more "Antiquity" monsters on top of this card in your Graveyard, Special Summon this card to your Field. Each time this card is Special Summoned in this manner, both players discard four cards from the top of their Decks.

Aeon Dragon
Dragon/Fusion/Effect
12 Star/Dark
8000 Atk / 8000 Def

This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Bones of the Earth". Reduce the original Atk and Def of this card by 100 x the combined number of cards in both players' Decks. While there are more cards in your Graveyard than your opponent's, this card is not affected by any Spell or Trap Cards. If you would draw a card while this card is on the Field, you may chose not to draw a card.

Bones of the Earth
Normal Spell

When there are at least 15 cards, including at least one "Stratum Dragon", on top of this card in your Graveyard, remove this card and "Stratum Dragon" in your Graveyard from play to Special Summon one "Aeon Dragon" from your Fusion Deck.

Curse of the Ancients
Continuous Spell

During each of your Standby Phases, if the top card of your Graveyard is not an "Antiquity" monster, this card is destroyed. While this card is face-up on the Field, negate the effects of all face-up Effect Monsters on the Field excluding "Antiquity" monsters. During each of your End Phases, discard a number of cards from the top of your Deck equal to the number of face-up Effect Monsters on the Field, otherwise this card is destroyed.

Soil Erosion
Continuous Trap

Each time a player draws a card(s) that player discards the same number of card(s) from the top of his/her Deck.

Tectonic Shift
Continuous Trap

Once per turn, either player may pay 800 Life Points to select and activate one of the following:

- Pick up the top three cards of your Deck and look at them, then put them back in any order.

- Rearrange the cards in your Graveyard.

...aaaand there will be more monsters and supports to come, but hopefully this should be enough to give you the general gist of the set. :3

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Hrm... better throw out some Sanctuary monsters.(Yes, my sanctuary line is back, and I'll post it later. Monsters improved upon by the talents of our lovely Alter Ego. XD)

Dark Seraph Trumpeter
Monster/Fairy/Dark/Effect/4*
Atk 2100/Def 1200
If "Dark Sanctuary" is not on the field, this monster is destroyed. During your main phase, you may discard this monster from your hand in order to add one "Dark Sanctuary" from your deck to your hand.

Dark Seraph Archer
Monster/Dark/Fairy/Effect/4*
Atk 1300/ Def 1700
This monster's name is treated as "Dark Seraph" for the purpose of determining card effects. If your opponent activates a spell or trap card while this face-up monster is on the field, deal six hundred points of direct damage to them.

Dark Architect
Monster/Spellcaster/Dark/Effect/3*
Atk 400/Def 400
FLIP: Add one copy of "Dark Sanctuary" from your deck to your hand.

Dark Seraph Lancer
Atk 1700/Def 1200
This monster's name is treated as "Dark Seraph" for the purpose of determining card effects. When this monster destroys an opponent's defense position monster, inflict damage equal to the difference between this monster's attack points and your opponent's monsters defense points to your opponent's life points.

Dark Cherubim Hades
Atk 600/Def 1000
This monster's name is treated as "Dark Cherubim" for the purpose of determining card effects. Once per turn, you may remove one "Dark Seraph" or "Dark Cherubim" in your graveyard from play to increase this monster's attack by the original attack of the targeted monster until the end of the turn. (This effect cannot be activated on the opponent's turn.)

Dark Seraph Miseres
Monster/Dark/Fairy/Effect/2*
Atk 500/Def 500
This monster's name is treated as "Dark Seraph" for the purpose of determining card effects. When this monster is normal summoned while Dark Sanctuary is on the field, destroy one monster on the opponent's side of the field. If this monster is flip summoned or flipped face up while another "Dark Seraph" is on the field, draw one card.

Dark Sanctuary
Field Spell

All battle damage inflicted by non-Dark Attribute monsters is reduced by half.

Dark Seraph
Dark/Angel/4*/Effect
Atk 1000/Def 700

While "Dark Sanctuary" is on the field, this monster gains eight hundred attack points. While this card is on the Field, "Dark Sanctuary" can not be destroyed by card effects.

Dark Cherubim
Monster/4*/Angel/Effect
Atk 1500/ Def 1200

Once per turn, if "Dark Sanctuary" is on the Field, you may switch the battle position of one of your opponent's monsters (card effects are not activated). Tribute this face-up card on the Field to increase the Atk of a face-up monster on your Field by 500. If the selected monster is a Dark attribute monster, increase its Atk by 1000 instead.

Dark Prophet
Monster/Spellcaster/Effect/4*
Atk 800/Def 800

Flip: Special summon one "Dark Seraph" or "Dark Cherubim" from your Hand or Deck. While "Dark Sanctuary" is on the Field, increase the DEF of this card by 1200.

First Judgement
Normal Spell

Pay 1000 Life Points and send "Dark Sanctuary" on your Field to the Graveyard. Destroy all monsters on the field except for "Dark Seraph" and "Dark Cherubim".

Second Judgement
Normal Spell

Pay 1000 Life Points and send "Dark Sanctuary" from your field to the graveyard then destroy all face-down cards on the Field.

Wrathful Judgement
Normal Spell
Pay 2000 Life Points and send "Dark Sanctuary" from your Field to the Graveyard. Send all cards on the Field and in both players' Hands to the Graveyard.

Funeral Shroud

Normal Spell

Send any number of "Dark Seraph"s from your Hand, Deck, and Field to the Graveyard. For each "Dark Seraph" sent to your Graveyard by this effect, increase your Life Points by 1000. For each "Dark Seraph" that you sent to the Graveyard from your Field, select one monster on your opponent's Field and destroy it.

Fallen Seraph Lucio
Monster/Angel/Effect/9*
Atk 2800/Def 2800

This card can not be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing three "Dark Seraph"s in your Graveyard from play while "Dark Sanctuary" is on the Field. While "Dark Sanctuary" is on the field,the Atk of this card is increased by 1000 and this card can not be destroyed by card effects. This monster is immune to the effects of trap cards.

Angel Spear
Equip Spell

Increase the Atk of the equipped monster by 300. If the equipped monster is "Fallen Seraph Lucio" or "Dark Seraph", you may send this face-up card on the Field to the Graveyard to destroy all Defense Position monsters on the Field.

Last edited:

Gabri

m8
Years
Ahem... Some Dragons and Magic here...

Medieval War Dragon
8 Stars
WIND/Dragon/Effect
ATK: 3150 / DEF: 2400

Effect: Pay 1000 Life Points to destroy all Warrior-type monsters on the field and no more can be played as long as this card is face-up on the field.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Mystic Dragon of the Sky
12 Stars
WIND/Dragon/Effect
ATK: ???? / DEF: ????

Effect: If ALL the three Tribute Monsters are WIND monsters, the ATK and DEF amount of this monster is equal to half of the total Tributed monsters' ATK and DEF. If they're not, this monster's total ATK and DEF is the number of monsters in your Graveyard x500.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Six Dragon Masks
4 Stars
DARK/Fiend
ATK: 1800 / DEF: 1400
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shape-Shifting Young Dragon
5 Stars
WIND/Dragon/Fusion/Effect
ATK: 2000 / DEF: 2000

Fusion: "The Six Dragon Masks" + "Baby Dragon"

Effect: This monster copies an opponent monster's Attribute. If this monster attacks a DARK monster, this monster's Attribute shifts to DARK. This monster cannot be attacked by monsters of the same Attribute as itself.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Medieval Warrior Dragon: Fine, thanks, fries with that? This card kills warrior's toolbox and big city, so I'm pretty certain it's banned because of that whole "No more may be summoned."

Dragon Masks: Four-star vanilla with okay attack. Meh.

SSYBD: No thanks, since Baby Dragon is useless vanilla on its own and running it and one other monster for the express purpose of fusing them is just meh. The effect, on the other hand, is decent although you need to change the wording around. "When this monster is summoned, its attribute becomes that of any monster on the opponent's side of the field. When this monster attacks an opponent's monster, switch its attribute to that of the monster attacked. This monster cannot be attacked by any monster with the same attribute as itself." There, that oughta do it.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
This is a LOT of cards

Fateful Convergence- fair enough... similar to pigeon holding book of spells but not quickplay.

Stone Herald- fair enough, but doesn't help its own deck type of self mill (I see Antiquity as self-mill to get out aeon asap than milling the enemy.) Great for enemy-mill though.

Stone Warrior- weird special summon... but i guess fair enough. Again, doesn't help antiquity but helps enemy-mill.

Stone Guardian- super self mill which is usually highly appreciated! This one can be splashable... basically if I got magical means to get this in faceup defense mode, it really can't die cause I can keep discarding (we see card trooper used over and over again with 3 discard, so we know that's not too much of a problem as tribute fodder.) 3 of this asap for antiquity decks. Maybe even one for zombie and that sort of thing?

Stone Gargoyle- pretty deadly, 5 discards is 1/8th of a deck... I like it XD; You really need tumbling or something of that nature to get it to defense mode though. Again, great for enemy mill but not Antiquity.

Stratum Dragon- you can just say "Treat this monster as a "Antiquity" monster." Not hard to summon at all, which is the best part for a beatstick.

Aeon Dragon + Bones of the Earth- Though I can see one copy of magical blast in this deck either way. Still nice to have a 2nd method to stop drawing though. Either way, I sorta worry that it maybe too easy to summon because all the Antiquity + Card Trooper really has no problem dumping without care. We'll see though.

Curse of the Ancients- rather pointless because it's rather too easy even for antiquity monster to destroy this card. Even antiquity decks need spells and traps... Also, this may threaten a deckout, sadly.

Soil Erosion- I think we got enough methods to mill to bring out Aeon to use a continuous trap...

Tectonic Shift- same as the above, not to mention helping your opponent more than it helps you.

Overall, self mill for the win. I honestly am tempted to say, Foolish Burial suddenly got useful o_O; Either way, I'll basically do nothing but mill the crap out of myself to get aeon dragon asap.

<><><>

Before I continue on to the Dark Sanctuary monsters, they got Harpie Lady disease. If they're all the same name, then I can only use a total of 3 cards out of all of those monsters... you need to copy Harpie Queen's text to say how they're "Dark Seraph" only if they're in your hand, field or graveyard (or RFG pile too if necessary.) Same for Dark Cherubim too.

Of course I maybe crazy as this may all be intentional o_o; but ehhh who'll play this deck if that is intentional. I mean... a deck revolving around only 6 monsters?

Trumpeter- terraforming is increasingly useless

Archer- ok... mild burn i guess. Moving along.

Architect- just use trumpeter... it doesn't even work with apprentice >>;

Lancer- beatstick of the set with nice piercing additions

Hades- decent card, building towards Return from the Different Dimension sort of thing. Removing Trumpeter is the best bet. Trumpeter dumps himself easily.

Misere- the best support card of the set hands down... if I get my field card, slap this down and I got mini Zaborg. If I set it, I get skelengel. It can't go wrong ^^

Dark Sanctuary- the monsters that need this field spell better be good, cause the field itself is sucky x.x

Dark Seraph- fair enough, beatstick sort of thing...

Dark Cherubim- the 2nd effect sucks because it got the same CA as axe of despair, but at least even axe of despair won't hurt field presence. This series is seriously reminding me of gravekeepers a lot. I mean, we got spear soldier earlier in Soldier (lol?) and now we got Assailant here too.

Dark Prophet- and there is the Gravekeeper's Spy

First Judgment- fair enough...

Second Judgment- um, are we suppose to tech sand moth into the deck now? I think shield crush will suffice, because there can't be that many set monster unless you hit nimble momonga, which you already got soldier to pierce them anyway.

Wrath Judgment- ok, Dark Sanctuary and Dark World are now united. I mean, top deck while I got Goldd/Sillvas all over my field? for the win? I mean honestly, ancient Third Planet strategy with 3 of this and 3 dark sanctuary.

Funeral Shroud- it's always going to be cherubim... still a bit limiting but fine.

Lucio- so that's the point of the entire deck... Funeral Shroud all the trumpeters or whatever (trumpeters is honestly the best one because the point of using these monsters is to dump them anyway.), then immediately pull this out. And then I guess it's all a matter of protecting Sanctuary? Still a bit lacking because although this thing is invincible, the field is not... and horribly weak field at that. Not to mention, Raiza isn't "destroy"ing Lucio so monarchs still win easily. Plasma just laughs, but this thing does make Zombie look ridiculous though.

Angel Spear- just situational... shield crush and NoC will be fine.

Honestly I am not liking this deck... it revolves around field, and we know that field related decks are really bad (even Crystal Beast made a lot of hype but just can't win... and that's when the field is powerful and it can protect itself too.) This field is really weak... and the monster selection is too similar to Gravekeeper. The only difference is Lucio, but that's basically relying on one card in the deck (you can't use multiple Lucio cause its condition are removed from play to summon the first one) to win while protecting the sanctuary... just too hard.

<><><>

Medieval War Dragon- situational effect, and just hard to get out... we can move on.

Mystic Dragon of the Sky- surprisingly, the easier of the 2 summoning conditions got the better effect, which makes you wonder "what the heck is going on..." Wind monsters' attack power usually suck anyway... the only swarming wind monsters are harpies (oh wait they are the only wind theme) and they really don't need more tribute than the 3 raiza. 3 Tribute is just bad. It uses the same requirement as Plasma, which makes this even worse... Plasma all the way.

Six Dragon Masks- Slate Warrior exists, so moving on.

Shape Shifting Young Dragon- confusing wording makes you wonder what the heck is it trying to do... assuming that basically it's indestructible in battle, the components just suck too much... on the other hand, there's reaper on the nightmare right there at the same star level, friendly with instant fusion and book of life... Hmmmmmmmmmm...

<><><>

Finally my own cards ^^

Monster of Mist- Kammu
Sea Serpent / Effect
7 Star / Light
2600 Atk / 2700 Def

You can tribute summon this card by tributing one "Six Samurai" monster if "The Castle of Mist" is on your side of the field. Tribute "The Castle of Mist" and this card in order to special summon "Six Samurai" monsters from your graveyard up to the same number as the amount of cards in your opponent's hand, -1. Monsters special summoned by this card's effect cannot attack during the turn they are special summoned.

Doomed Wyrmdrake
Sea Serpent / Effect
7 Star / Dark
2600 Atk / 2200 Def

You can tribute summon this card by tributing one monster if "Necrovalley" is on your side of the field. Tribute "Necrovalley" in order to special summon one monster from either player's graveyard and special summon it on your side of the field. As long as this card remains face up on your side of the field, your opponent cannot special summon monsters from his or her graveyard.

Cosmo Serpent
Sea Serpent / Effect
7 Stars / Fire
2450 Atk / 2700 Def

You can tribute summon this card by tributing one monster if "Macros Cosmos" is on your side of the field. Tribute "Macros Cosmos" in order to remove all cards in both player's graveyard from play. As long as there are no cards in your graveyard, this card can attack your opponent directly using its original attack power.

;3

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Ah...my bad on Wrathful Judgment. I thought I made that edit but looks like I forgot. *Sweatdrop* The wording on that one was meant to be: "Pay 2000 Life Points and send Dark Sanctuary on your Field and all cards in your Hand to the Graveyard to activate this card. Then, send all cards on the Field and in your opponent's Hand to the Graveyard." Not graceful, but that patches that. ;3 As for the sanctuary protection problem, I'm impudently throwing something in here:

World Preservation
Normal Spell

Select one face-up Field Spell to activate this card. While this card is in your Graveyard, the selected Field Spell can not be destroyed. If the Field Spell you selected is removed from the Field, remove this card in your Graveyard from play.

Obviously it doesn't block Raiza, but it's something...right? :3

Now, on the name issue: you could just change the wording on the support cards from "Dark Cherubim" and "Dark Seraph" to ""Dark Cherubim" monsters" and ""Dark Seraph" monsters". That way the monsters themselves wouldn't need any name change effect at all. ^^

Monster of Mist - Kammu: well, it certainly rushes like Samurai should. Thing is, though; it's not like Shien's Castle of Mist sees that much use, and samurai aren't too fond of tributing either. Hard to call, though considering that big hand sizes are still an in thing, it does have its appeal. The "Same" in the effect isn't needed, though.

Doomed Wyrmdrake: Now this is just plain nasty. At the cost of one monster you get something that essentially exchanges Necrovalley for a Monster Reborn effect while still keeping your opponent's graveyard locked? The gravekeepers weep for their lost 500 Atk boost, but it's really a small price to pay and zombies cringe at the things this card does.

Cosmo Serpent: Direct attacking D.D.? Now there's a new one. o.O The graveyard wipe does clear the way for some of those picky D.D. cards, but I don't think I'd use that unless I had a spare Macro-Cosmos to spring or a Banisher on the field. If I did have one of the two, I could go crazy with Chaos Greed. xD

Aaanyhow, I had quite a bit of antiquity cards to go through, but since I'm a bit short on time at the moment I'll just post a few:

Stone Chronicler of Antiquity
Rock/Effect
4 Star/Earth
1500 Atk/ 1600 Def

Once per turn, if the top card of your Graveyard is "Stone Chronicler of Antiquity" you may pick up the top card of either player's Deck and look at it (Your opponent may not look at this card), then return it to the top or bottom of the owner's Deck. When this card is sent to your Graveyard, you may rearrange the cards in your Graveyard.

Stone Bull of Antiquity

Rock/Effect
4 Star/Earth
1200 Atk / 1200 Def

When this Attack Position card battles with a monster, you may discard a number of cards from the top of your Deck up to the level stars of the monster this card battles with. For each card discarded by this effect, increase the Atk of this card by 200 until the end of the Damage Step.

Forgotten Library
Normal Spell

When there are four or more Spell Cards on top of this card in your Graveyard, remove this card in your Graveyard from play to draw two cards.

Terra Break
Normal Trap

Select one face-up monster on the Field, then discard a number of cards from the top of your Deck equal to the level stars of the selected monster in order to destroy the selected monster.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Chronicler- o_O; Otohime except not too reusable but affects both player's deck... I'm not sure if it really helps antiquity decks all that much. More than likely, you put a card you need on the top, and then another antiquity monster discards it to the graveyard, lol...

Bull- It's Card Trooper again except that he has no limit! (and that he can't draw ;; ) But hey, if I see a turtle faceup early game or something... won't that let me discard 20 cards and pull a fat 5000 damage off the bat? /swt. I suggest a maximum attack power somewhere...

Forgotten Library- Strange card because 4 spell card is usually 1/3 of every deck's spell section... but then you'll be using 3 of this probably and find some methods to dump it very early (Lightning Vortex is like, DA BOMB for this card, lol. I'm getting mirror force and working towards half of a Pot of Greed, lol?) Fun card, I imagine.

Terra Break- willingness to ditch, lol... fair enough. We need more destruction in this format anyway. Zombies like this too on top of Antiquity deck of course (getting Il Bud in the graveyard is one of the best blessings of a children's card game.)

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Don't quite get what you mean about the bull. The boost is only applied until the end of the damage step (Meaning one battle only); not permanently. Thus, the highest Atk it can reach is in fighting a 13-star (That results in 3800 Atk) and normally it wouldn't go above 2400, which is a tie with Jinzo or a monarch. Short of fighting some fictive 20-star monster there's no way you could dump 20 cards in one go. =O Besides, it's different from trooper in the sense that it can only discard when it battles something (meaning that you can't swing for big direct hits with it) and in that the roof Atk is determined by the level of the monster it battles with (Against 4-stars it's at 2000, which is now the accepted roof for tributeless beatsticks).

That aside:

Stone Excavator of Antiquity
Rock/Effect
3 Star/Earth
1400 Atk / 1000 Def

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you may discard the top card of your Deck. If the card you discarded was a monster card, add one "Antiquity" monster (other than the card you discarded) from your Graveyard to your Hand.

Stone Basilisk of Antiquity
Rock/Effect
7 Star/Earth
2700 Atk / 1900 Def

Negate the effects of all Effect Monsters destroyed in Battle with "Antiquity" monsters. Whenever this card destroys an Effect Monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, discard a number of cards from the top of your opponent's Deck equal to the level stars of the destroyed monster.

Forgotten Wards
Normal Trap

When there are four or more Trap Cards on top of this card in your Graveyard, remove this card in your Graveyard from play to activate the effect of a Trap Card in your Graveyard other than a Continuous Trap card. (Activation requirements must still be met)

Wicked Hourglass
Continuous Spell

Whenever a card(s) is discarded from a player's Deck, place one Time Counter on this card (Maximum 40). When the number of Time Counters on this card is greater than or equal to twice the total number of cards on the Field (excluding this card), send this card on the Field to the Graveyard to destroy all cards on the Field.

fattyeater

Adavanced Collector
Years
i have a YGO card that will piss off all you guys.

Forbidden luckey charm
normal spell card
Edition:not for sale(gold stamp)
card code:this card can`t be a forbidden list card.
effect:by owning this card card ,this card`s effect is actiavated.this effect only applys to the owner of this card,reguardless of card effects.this card effect can not be nagated by any card effect.this effect stops working when you lose ownership of this card.you can now have cards that are in the forbidden list and/or cards that cannot be played in offcial duels in your deck(1x copy each) and use them,reguardless of any offcial and/or made-up rules.this card can be used in both offcial and/or made-up duels.this card cannot be placed in the forbidden list,if it is it`s treated as if it wernt.if you lose a duel of any kind you must give this card to the winning opponent(that means you lose perament ownership of this card to the wining opponent)if you do not fallow any of this card`s effect,this card`s effect is nagated.treat this card`s spell speed as if it were spell speed 3.

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Erm... since you have to play a card in order to activate its effect, you can't use that one, and it would only work for one turn anyway. *sweatdrop* Besides, turning standard into traditional and preventing a ban isn't exactly unbroken. 0_o

Moving on from there...

Use the Force
Continuous Spell
Once per turn, select one warrior or spellcaster type monster on your side of the field. When the selected monster attacks the opponent's life points directly, double its attack points. At the end of this turn, send the targeted monster to the bottom of your deck.

fattyeater

Adavanced Collector
Years
ok ACC-M i got rid of that card and made this card set called Yu-gi-oh! Master Titles set.check this out!
<link is closed by me because cards are abomanation>
these cards are satus simbyols of mastery.NON-FORB stands for "this card cannot be a forbidden card list card"each card can turn you into a Yu-gi-oh! god in it`s own way.the sweet thing is theres only one copy in the world so the only way you can obtained it is beating the card owner in a wager duel.cool huh.all cards were created by the yu-gi-oh! card maker.

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Problems:

First, all official duels aren't wager duels, meaning these cards are way broken. Anyway, if you want to use them in casual play (the only time wager duels are considered legal) Forbidden Title won't matter because in casual play no banlist need be applied. White Fox Title is major broken because rearranging deck is uber-powerful and this card would never be created in order to avoid problems like that. Chances are if any of those three cards were made for real, Upper Deck would buy them and destroy them since they aren't bannable. Of course, if you were just messing around with those cards, you could always have made cards that were funny for funniness's sake instead of treating them seriously. Like this, for example...

Beatstick
Monster/Plant/Effect/4*
Atk 2000/Def 0
When this monster is normal summoned, you may smack the opponent in the face incredibly hard (This is considered an activation cost). If your slap is sucessful, pick up your opponent's deck and run away very quickly. Unless you are caught, you win the duel.

fattyeater

Adavanced Collector
Years
ok number 1.a kid told me he was in the the yu-gi-oh championships and he said that one guy wagered 1000$(crazy,yes!)and the other wagered his crush card virus card and thats how a kid got the crush card virus,you see i don`t really know whats going on in those championships like you probly would the main idea was to have these 3 master duelist each holding the names Forbidden,Nocturnal, and White Fox hence the word "title" is in each card.the champion on the yu-gi-oh! tornament is sppose to duel one of the three masters so he can get the chance to beat(vary not likly)the master and obtain the name of the master if he/she did beat the master,and become the new master ok have you ever seen WWE and thay say something like world title the rule wager is in it because you have to beat the master in a speicfic duel if i would have put"you must give this card up to the winning oppoent" then even cashal duels anyone can win that title and common duelist don`t dersve the right to own those cards only skilled duelist you would not like a noob having that title right?.number 2 upper deck can not buy them,thay would have to beat the master(these guys are besines men not duelist i`am sure thay would lose),seeing that you did not notice the "Not for sale" Edition message,yeah it can be bought illeagaly but come on,if your were a true duelist would you give up so much power for a price?i would not because i`am a fairly good duelist.when you see something like "Not for sale" you would say it`s priceless and a true duelist/collector would never sell something priceless.and number 3 yeah i know White Fox is insane but you see there would not be that much of a problem because only one person can have it and 1 person compaired to about a milleon players is just a scratch to upper deck.my hope is someday some greedy noob wanting ultimate power,is going to have these cards created just like the legendary "tyler the great warrior" card was,via the make a wish foundation and underesatamate the power of these cards and their fury will be unleashed upon all yu-gi-oh fans.but i guess for now there jokes,hahahah!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
ok number 1.a kid told me he was in the the yu-gi-oh championships and he said that one guy wagered 1000$(crazy,yes!)and the other wagered his crush card virus card and thats how a kid got the crush card virus,you see i don`t really know whats going on in those championships like you probly would the main idea was to have these 3 master duelist each holding the names Forbidden,Nocturnal, and White Fox hence the word "title" is in each card.the champion on the yu-gi-oh! tornament is sppose to duel one of the three masters so he can get the chance to beat(vary not likly)the master and obtain the name of the master if he/she did beat the master,and become the new master ok have you ever seen WWE and thay say something like world title the rule wager is in it because you have to beat the master in a speicfic duel if i would have put"you must give this card up to the winning oppoent" then even cashal duels anyone can win that title and common duelist don`t dersve the right to own those cards only skilled duelist you would not like a noob having that title right?.number 2 upper deck can not buy them,thay would have to beat the master(these guys are besines men not duelist i`am sure thay would lose),seeing that you did not notice the "Not for sale" Edition message,yeah it can be bought illeagaly but come on,if your were a true duelist would you give up so much power for a price?i would not because [S-HIGHLIGHT]i`am a real duelist at heart.[/S-HIGHLIGHT]when you see something like "Not for sale" you would say it`s priceless and a true duelist/collector would never sell something priceless.and number 3 yeah i know White Fox is insane but you see there would not be that much of a problem because only one person can have it and 1 person compaired to about a milleon players is just a scratch to upper deck.my hope is someday some greedy noob wanting ultimate power,is going to have these cards created just like the legendary "tyler the great warrior" card was,via the make a wish foundation and underesatamate the power of these cards and their fury will be unleashed upon all yu-gi-oh fans.but i guess for now there jokes,hahahah!

1. Your typing fails horribly. Trying to read it gave me a headache.

2. No, you are not a "real duelist at heart." If you were, you wouldn't have made cards like that. Cards made specifically for wager duels are instantly nullified, as wager duels aren't even legal in the official spotlight. Whoever told you otherwise was LYING, no doubt about it.

3. It doesn't matter what your cards say: Upper Deck WOULD get them out of circulation (as if they would ever get there, though). End of story.

4. No, they're really just dumb. A card like ACC's Beatstick would be a joke (and a funny one at that XD). Cards that negate the banlist and have to be "won" to change hands are just worthless as far as ideas go (see #2).

fattyeater

Adavanced Collector
Years
i guess your right then............but you take this way too seriously i mean it`s just a card game.does anyone else thinks that idea is stupid?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
i guess your right then............but you take this way too seriously i mean it`s just a card game.

(Like I said, your post gave me a headache >.<)

Maybe, but that doesn't mean we should just make up really crazy card effects. As others have said, the idea is to make cards with balanced effects that could actually be played if they ever were to be made for real.

fattyeater

Adavanced Collector
Years
the main idea was to have status simbyols to proved that your highly ranked but why not add little more to the status simbyol? and all cards are not balanced just look in the forbidden list.

Back