• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Fire Red: Generations (Hack Complete)

Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2016
nice hack... only bug i encountered was my evee wasnt able to learn bottom pass which originally able to learn at level 36 ...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 22, 2015
i have an issue, when i defeat the final 4, gary and the credits appear, when i try to continue the gameplay it doesnt recognize that i beat the game and i need to start all over again.
Seems like the saving files dont work.
Anyone know how to fix this problem?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2021
You have to put save flash 128k in the setting of VBA, then you should be able to save "normally"

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2015
Started with Tyrogue because Hitmonchan is one bad motha. But as he evolves at level 34, he misses all elemental punches. Is there any way to fix this?

fallkitten

I Believe in Sherlock Holmes!
Years
  • Age 29
  • N/A
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
Great hack=3 Thank you for such an amazinf hack.
But I've got one stupid problem - I've received bulbasaur and charmander, got my Saur up to level 20 and my vibrava is on 28 (I've had quite a tough experience, until I've learned dig to beat first gym leader) and my whole team just started do disobey meO__O whyy?=(

Raskolnikov

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
I'm going to try Nuzlocke Challenge to this. Looks pretty hard and fun. I'll edit after playing...

Let the game begin!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 11, 2015
Help please!!! How do I get into the game corner! There is a member of team rocket blocking me........!

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
The game glitches out when I went to get the sapphire on seven island and now I'm stuck behind Jesse and James :( it's a great game, you weren't kidding about the increased difficulty. I was using cheats ehehehehehehehe for infinite rare candies and still had trouble with some of the trainers cough cough GIOVANNI cough COUGH so now I'm stuck and my only hope is to get my rayquaza egg to hatch and teach it fly. Great game though 9.6/10 ( points off for difficulty and not getting the national Dex at the start )

PokemonBen

Kanto Champion
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Is there a reason the first gym leader constantly uses potions? Can't beat her because of it.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 20, 2016
Hey, i've downloaded this patch and patched my spare firered rom only to find the entire screen blacks out when i finish creating my character.
Have i done anything wrong to make this happen or does this just happen often?

Years
  • Age 48
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015
EDIT : Done it and it still doesn't work

**** i think i have to restart the game lol i'm so sad i actually finished up till elite 4 and can't do post game :/

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jan 23, 2016
For some reason, the starter changing isnt working for me, anyone have this problem/a fix?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
For some reason, the starter changing isnt working for me, anyone have this problem/a fix?

Oddly enough, I have this same problem. It's only a little inconvenient though as all of the starter Pokémon are catchable in the wild anyway.

If it's of any relevance, I'm applying DoesntKnowHowToPlay's physical / special split patch after applying the patch for this hack. No idea if that's how you're meant to do it or not, haha.

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017

did you get gen 1 starters at the begin when oak is giving a starter instead of trapinch and the others?

Back