• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Mistress Rose

Rarara Shishboomba!
Years
@Zan:
its only free on sundays, please read the rules, plus on the top of her first post it says whether the giveaway if open or not

Zan

Electric Mad!
Years
Im sorry if im wrong but..
it says only the shinys are free on sunday and im not after a shiny

im after what she says is the "lv100 free section", it dosent say anywhere i looked that that too was only on sunday

and im sorry but im shore i read the rules right

Mistress Rose

Rarara Shishboomba!
Years
@Zan
lol my apologies, i though you meant like the shiny stuff, yes those are free i believe all of them are level 100 though. Sorry again x(

Zan

Electric Mad!
Years
lol its ok it was probably my bad for not saying the lv 100 free thingy.
I thought i missed somthing when you posted and i read the rules and such agan lol
but agan im sorry

Mistress Rose

Rarara Shishboomba!
Years
@Zan
Dun be sorry, Im sorry, anyway for those u need to wait for her to be online so i cant do anything to assist you =p

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Im sorry if im wrong but..
it says only the shinys are free on sunday and im not after a shiny

im after what she says is the "lv100 free section", it dosent say anywhere i looked that that too was only on sunday

and im sorry but im shore i read the rules right
Yes those are free, you can either try and catch me here or I can give it to Rose to trade for me??

@Zan
Dun be sorry, Im sorry, anyway for those u need to wait for her to be online so i cant do anything to assist you =p
If you can do this trade for me it would be great?? :)
I'm on just now and ready to trade pm me when your ready...

Sorry, I never see you on here, what was our trade please??

Zan

Electric Mad!
Years
on online now if you want to now
i use your 2ND Pearl FC right?
mines in my sig, thanks a lot ^_^

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Do you have a deepseascale? I can breed punches+cross chop elekid and magby, or dratini and bagon with dragon dance (and bagon with hydro pump).pm me if we can trade

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Your very welcome!! :)

Do you have a deepseascale? I can breed punches+cross chop elekid and magby, or dratini and bagon with dragon dance (and bagon with hydro pump).pm me if we can trade

Don't mean to sound rude, but if you would have read you would know what I have??

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Your very welcome!! :)

Don't mean to sound rude, but if you would have read you would know what I have??

You're not being rude, but it just said all items, that's why I'm asking

Back