• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Black Cinder

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 11, 2020
I just finished the beta!I really enjoyed it and the finale was really interesting, fun of that pokemon :)
The little girl with the end of the beta message was quite interesting xD
I hope that u wont have to use Cut urself to get over this mess,cause i dont have a single pokemon that can learn that move!
Keep up the good work! :D

lollipop00

#Whatislife
Years
  • Age 25
  • TX
  • Seen Sep 2, 2016
Quick question, I am trying to put the password in but everytime it is always wrong. I put in the numbers I get from the paper "71811919" and even "69185" and even mixing those numbers up but nothing is opening it. I cannot put 17221 in because I need 8 Numbers. A brief description on how to do the genetics lab password would help or even just the passcode itself.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2022
I just finished the beta!I really enjoyed it and the finale was really interesting, fun of that pokemon :)
The little girl with the end of the beta message was quite interesting xD
I hope that u wont have to use Cut urself to get over this mess,cause i dont have a single pokemon that can learn that move!
Keep up the good work! :D

Thank you for play! I'm glad you liked it! And don't worry you won't need cut for leave the forest! xD

Quick question, I am trying to put the password in but everytime it is always wrong. I put in the numbers I get from the paper "71811919" and even "69185" and even mixing those numbers up but nothing is opening it. I cannot put 17221 in because I need 8 Numbers. A brief description on how to do the genetics lab password would help or even just the passcode itself.

If you want a hint, the "Everything must have a balance" in the pokemon world means that ...

If you want the password, it's

Spoiler:

lollipop00

#Whatislife
Years
  • Age 25
  • TX
  • Seen Sep 2, 2016
Thank you for play! I'm glad you liked it! And don't worry you won't need cut for leave the forest! xD

If you want a hint, the "Everything must have a balance" in the pokemon world means that ...

If you want the password, it's

Spoiler:

Thank you so much I am either very dumb or it was too late in the night for my brain to understand things. Thanks again! Also great game by the way, cannot wait to see the rest.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2022
Thank you so much I am either very dumb or it was too late in the night for my brain to understand things. Thanks again! Also great game by the way, cannot wait to see the rest.

If it makes you feel better all my friends called me for solve that pass xD And thank you for the kind words! {:3}

Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2016
Okay, I played a bit of the demo.

I'll start off by saying I think the world looks great, good use of the sprites and what not.

The English translation, however, leaves something to be desired... Its very poor in a lot of situations, often making it difficult to understand what exactly people are saying. I don't think its bad dialog, it just seems like poor translation.

Also, I did run into a rather annoying error where when I first started the game, I went to the options and selected Large window size, and started a new game and let the intro play through. Once I got to selecting my gender I chose female by mistake, so I closed the game since there was no way to rechoose (A confirmation might be good!).

Anyway, it didn't save the game window size change so I went back into the options to change it before I started a new game again, and it crashed, and it kept crashing until I deleted the game folder and the saved game folder and re-unzipped the game.

Also the game seems to assume I'm homosexual, because after I selected Male, it asked me where I'd go with my soulmate "he". I'm guessing thats an oversight.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2022
Okay, I played a bit of the demo.

I'll start off by saying I think the world looks great, good use of the sprites and what not.

The English translation, however, leaves something to be desired... Its very poor in a lot of situations, often making it difficult to understand what exactly people are saying. I don't think its bad dialog, it just seems like poor translation.

Also, I did run into a rather annoying error where when I first started the game, I went to the options and selected Large window size, and started a new game and let the intro play through. Once I got to selecting my gender I chose female by mistake, so I closed the game since there was no way to rechoose (A confirmation might be good!).

Anyway, it didn't save the game window size change so I went back into the options to change it before I started a new game again, and it crashed, and it kept crashing until I deleted the game folder and the saved game folder and re-unzipped the game.

Also the game seems to assume I'm homosexual, because after I selected Male, it asked me where I'd go with my soulmate "he". I'm guessing thats an oversight.

I'm sorry you didn't like it but thank you for the tips!! I'll try to improve the translation

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 27, 2016
the 2nd puzzle in the genetics lab, is insane, I have been trying different things with those numbers for hours, and I just cant get it, please help xD

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 27, 2016
this is super annoying, i can't continue because eevee is my strongest pokemon and when it tries to evolve my game crashes so i can't level it up, and when i beat boss grant my game crashes

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2022
this is super annoying, i can't continue because eevee is my strongest pokemon and when it tries to evolve my game crashes so i can't level it up, and when i beat boss grant my game crashes

It's corrected if you download the current version, sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for reporting the bug!

Last edited:

smocks

fiat lux
Years
How are you able to evolve Magmar into Magmortar in the game? (Also where to find the Shiny Stone?)

(any other evolutions that are changed in the game? thanks!)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2022
How are you able to evolve Magmar into Magmortar in the game? (Also where to find the Shiny Stone?)

(any other evolutions that are changed in the game? thanks!)

For magmar you need a trade stone and the magmarizer, there's a shiny stone hidden somewhere ( I don't remember exactly where, in the next demo you can buy it.)

Some of the starters (Like gothita or litwick) evolve before lvl 20. Eevee evolves to Sylveon through the moonstone... You can see how the pokemon evolve in the pokedex

smocks

fiat lux
Years
every time I beat Smog & the other guy w/ the first gym leader, the game pops up with an error and shuts down, making me having to open my game again and restart the battle then it happens again... Is there anyway to fix it?? (also a pop up comes on when Snubbull gets sent out from the villains, but it lets me continue playing :p) (errors below)
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2022
every time I beat Smog & the other guy w/ the first gym leader, the game pops up with an error and shuts down, making me having to open my game again and restart the battle then it happens again... Is there anyway to fix it?? (also a pop up comes on when Snubbull gets sent out from the villains, but it lets me continue playing :p) (errors below)
Spoiler:

It seems like the same error as Ghostech, what pokemon do you have in your team?

You can try to download the game again, as I fixed problems with some pokemon evolution

Last edited:
Back