• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

// Rate how well the user above is known [v.3] [whoooo are you? who, who, who, who?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
10/10

Besides Hikari, you are the most seen person I have seen.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
0/10

A new(?) member and my first time seeing this username.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
9/10.

Well, maybe not new, actually. but who cares? I know you. You're most of my friends' friend and also my own friend in my old account (I think).

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
7/10

Been active and unactive, chatted with you for awhile awhile back, but don't really know you.

Evanlyn

Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!
Years
1/10

Never ever seen you around. At least, I can't remember doing so. Your username is not recognizable to me.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
2/10

hay i just met you and this is crayzy but heres my number so call mi maybe okay im mad

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
8/10

Pretty sure you were a bit around in clubs some months back, as well as in our IRC channel, although never talked to you much. I still see you around from time to time, but you don't seem to be as active as you used to :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back