• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

I thought Panty & Stocking was one of those "I finally watched xxx" shows like FMA and Haruhi. Not a "I watched this anime called xxx" like most obscure stories

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

Being bad taste anime fan is suffering. Everyone always only wants to watch "good" anime.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
28. I'm not jumping on any bandwagon there though or at least I don't intend to, I remember seeing a episode or 2 of Blood + back when it was on Adult Swim and it looked fairly interesting, been meaning to watch the whole series when I wasn't so busy with my work right now. Same thing with Ghost In The Shell but that was only a few clips.

Last few anime I watched though were Ore No Imouto and this one show called Onii Chan No Koto Nanka, Ore Imo was alright but Onii Nanka made my head hurt by the end, now that I think about it I have no idea how I manged to watch all the episodes of Kanokon to begin with but if I could get through half of Akikan and Bobobo I think I was ready from the start and wait where was I.

Oh yeah, I should look up Blood + later on.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I watch whatever anime I feel like watching

I can't be bothered to watch something that I haven't heard of right now/have heard of but too lazy to watch. I think for the time being I'll just keep to my favorites, which are Detective Conan, Tales of Symphonia, and if it happens, Shaman King. But the current Shaman King anime sucks so that's off the list.

Though I suppose I could finish CLANNAD ~After Story~.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
32. I tend to watch a lot of anime when I'm bored enough but I drop most of them after a certain point, shows like High School Of The Dead and School Days I watched in their entirety though.

I watched High School Of The Dead because the action was solid enough for me to stay glued and happy, I watched School Days because I'm a glutton for punishment that didn't know any better.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Forgot to say earlier both Blood+ and GitS SAC are very good, although I did watch Blood+ years ago and I can't remember large parts of it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I need to organize exactly how to get me into things. I know the top is 'in person'. If I know you in real life, and you speak about something, depending on how you speak about it I'll get interested. If you hand me a DVD or a Manga, I'll try it. And well.. yaddayadda.

Online is another story. Just to make things simple: it's harder to get me interesting in new things when you're trying to do so online. Seems unfair, but hey. It's how my brain works.

My sister enjoyed the manga of Blood+ than the anime, but everyone has their own opinion. I myself couldn't really get into Blood+ enough to watch it fully/read the manga.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
35. I am talking about anime way more than I normally do nowadays lol, there was also Neon Genesis Evangelion but I never got around to watching it and I dropped Strike Witches after 2 episodes.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
Years

Binary, I exist.

And I will keep stating that fact until you acknowledge me, because I feed off of acknowledgement.

"The universe has said to me, 'Madame, I exist.' 'However,' I responded, 'that fact has not created in me a sense of obligation.'"
-Yuka Kazami, Imperfect Metamorphosis (turning the well-known phrase into something more suitable for an Eldritch Abomination psychopath)

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
When Diva got introduced I loved the show, it was a bit draggy in places I remember.

I watched NGE because it was supposed to be some amazing thing, it wasn't.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Sorry. You ninja'd me your last post, and I didn't really have a response to an old joke that I quickly grew tired of. But it's good you remembered the four word rule after I deleted your post. :]

My sister found Diva more tolerable in the manga, so that's where her opinion comes from, aha.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm sorry. ;^^ But as someone who really hated what happened in the gulf, I reaaally hate it when people link my name to that. Which is also why I dislike it when people call me 'BP'. I know people meant it as a joke, but it's an old one. /shrugs. I mean, it can't be helped if I had this name years before it happened, y'know!

Also, I know that you might have been joking there, but ~The more you know~ and all that jazz.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years

I just went to that sloganizer thing. I put in 'Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online Edition'. Got hilarious results.

Let your Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online Edition flow.
With a name like Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online Edition, it has to be good.
Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online Edition strikes back.
Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online Edition - The Revolution.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
Years

As someone who lives in Coastal Alabama, I feel your pain.

In other news, Geaux Tigers, McT for the Championship, and Laissez les bon temps roular.

And all that.

^ Apparently, Sloganizer wants you to "Do it with Shanghai"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back