Completed Pokemon Aureolin Page 5

Started by Charizardthree 1 Week Ago 8:04 AM
  • 101 replies
Male
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
85 posts
5.2 Years
So I just played the new version, which was done really quickly btw, and learned my Chromian Electivire a bunch of nice TMs, but then I found out, that Belossom still isn't able to learn Hyper Voice per TM. As it is able to learn it per level-up, I think, this is a bug. ;)
Oddish-C line hasn't been sorted yet, will get it done as soon as i've got more free time

don`t know why the construction team only blocks one side of the powerplant and why even after I cleared the league they are still there. The guide in one of the ski resort`s houses hinted there are still strong trainers out there even after you beat the league meaning master trainer/battle tower for postgame?
question: Is it possible to access an unknown island by any means
Haha! I didn't even think about that! It's because I used the same switch for the Pokemon League which doesn't reset. I will look at getting that sorted. My bad.
I left in a few things which I could use for post game. Once I've got time again I will look at getting things implemented.
Do you mean the Unknown Area? It's currently only for one of the endings but if I get post game fully sorted with what i've got planned you'll be able to go there whichever route you pick.
Sorry for being vague, I don't want to spoil anything.
This signature has been disabled.
Signature exceeds 600px width limit.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.