• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Acacia0928 here, nice to meetcha

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 19, 2021
Hello, I was scouring the web for some pokemon stuff and came across this site. I decided, whynaut give it a try so here I am. I currently have a Nintendo Switch with Pokemon Shield+Isle of Armor and Crown Tundra as well as a 3DS with Pokemon UltraSun. I also enjoy the anime shows from the creators and the Netflix original (Pokemon Journeys). Just wanted to say Hi.

Acacia

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hi there Acacia! Welcome to the community! How are you enjoying Shield so far? And definitely make sure to check out our Pokémon Anime section for some good conversation when you get a chance! :)

Years
Hi and welcome to the Pokecommunity Acacia! I like your name because that type of tree is dear to me. It's everywhere here where I live~

We have discussions pertaining to the latest generation of main series games over at our Sword and Shield section if you fancy, and we also have the Pokemon Anime section like Fairy said, since it seems you're into that too~ Random question, but are you excited for the Gen 4 remakes by any chance? :3

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me or to any other staffers you come across the forums. We'd be glad to help out :) That being said, hope you stick around and enjoy your stay! Be seeing you!

Izanagee2005

Me. I. Yours truly.
Years
Hi Acacia! Welcome to PC!! :D

You have definitely made the right choice to join PC. You are sure to make some friends here :)

I wish I could have a Nintendo Switch tbh but oh well, maybe I will buy one someday... Or not, who knows.

Anyways, like Roni said, you can always reach out to the mods or me! (I'm not a mod but I am ready to help you if needed) Have a good day ahead!

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
Years
Hey Acacia, welcome!
That's about the same way I ended up on this forum, I think I just googled "Pokemon Forum" and this was the first result. Hope you've been enjoying the games and anime! What did you think of Pokemon Journeys? I've never seen it but always kinda been interested in watching it myself.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 19, 2021
@Roni
Thanks for the compliment, not only is it a Tree but it is also a given name meaning 'guileless'. It was a name I came up with for an OC in a story I was writing, Acacia Sagira, fully transliterated it means 'Guileless Little One' It has been a while which games were the Gen4?

@setsuna
i enjoy the Journeys series so far. Pretty good remake just like the 'Mewtwo strikes back' movie remake by netflix. Though I did miss the songs.

Acacia

Back