• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Sunday

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2023
You can purchase an ability capsule when you get into the E4. One way I obtained HAs early on was chain breeding my starter Pokemon. If one of the parents has its HA and one of them it not Ditto, there's a 45% chance to pass on the HA. Your starter will always have its HA. Clowd and Cauldream lines both belong to the Amorphous Egg Group while the Photowyrm line belongs to Dragon and Field.

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2023
Ah, that sucks. Nah, it's not even about HAs, just the normally available abilities. Gonna have to hunt for a different Pokemon.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 7, 2023
Patch 2.6.2 is up.
Adds some long overdue mystery gifts
Minor text and bug fixes
Adds a new custom trainer for lazez who became champion as every type
Tweaks a few move pools e.g. adding Iron tail to Photowyrm, more light type moves to Serperior

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 7, 2023
Patch 2.6.3 is up
By popular demand, removes Ice type weakness to Light, and adds Light resistance to Ice instead
Changes IV master to be able to set IVs to any value rather than just max them
Minor QoL fixes including adding some moves to move tutor
2 new Mystery Gifts

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 2, 2023
Hi, I am having trouble finding the megastone master for Alcremie. Can you let me know where they are? Thank you for your help!

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2023
At which point/where are the Apples to evolve Applin available?

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2023
I checked all four sellers there and they're not there :( Is it on a specific day of the week, or something?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 7, 2023
Update 2.7.0 is up
New Tournament Option in Gold City- vs Custom Trainers
Earn BP for items!
Removes Custom Trainers from league tryout tournament
New Custom trainer for Smaster
Several new Mystery Gifts
Adds Utility Umbrella, Eject Pack, and Room Service items into the code/game
Fixes a bug where the cemetery legendary quest would continue playing music after event- even after game closed and restarted. If you have this bug return to the cemetery and interact with any of the special graves and it should resolve

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 22, 2021
Hi thx for the nice game :)
just wondering, where can I get the bottle caps for IV training?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 7, 2023
Version 2.8.0 is out. Big update!
Battle Tower now located at the end of R16!
R16 Training Ground revamped
Quality of life fixes and small bug fixes
Will autorelocate save file from Generic RGSS Game folder to Pokemon Sunday Folder
2 new Mystery Gifts
Special Thanks to Smaster and Mr Geets for their Contributions to the battle tower update

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 2, 2024
For some reason I can't leave the starting house, I thought at first it was cause I found the Poke Doll but it's not that, but like once I get outside I'm stuck in the door and can't move

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 7, 2023
Sorry about that, I bugged the door in the first update today. The newest download has it fixed.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 19, 2022
I'm looking for Darkrai. He's in the house with the insomniac, right? I already managed to find Celebi...with help from a playthrough.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 19, 2022
Thanks. Any other legendaries I should be on the lookout for? I just got my first badge...luckily I had Celebi for that.

Back