• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Essentials] Pokemon Delta

Magi∆

MagiΔ
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 6, 2023
intro.jpg

Pokemono Delta is a pokemon essentials fangame i'm working on. it has a new region, new pokemon, a new villain team, and you can get all the legendarys from gen 5 and lower. i have also aded a new island that you can go to once you win the championship, and probably will never end this game. (that's unique, right? it never ends for like, 5 years?) you start in the delta region, and i'm still figuring stuff out about the game. i add one or more of each playable character from the gen 5 and lower games as gym leaders, and gold is the professor. i also have professor oak. red will be the champion. soo basically i'm adding everyone. (so very unique)
boy.jpg
intro_1.jpg
adds_pikablu.jpg
adds_new_island.jpg

WHAT I AM RECRUITING FOR
Spriters
i need item spriters, spriters who can add pokemon, and spriters for everything else
Mappers
this means people who can put together the parts of the delta region on RPG Maker XP
Writers for the storyline
literally need someone to make a storyline
People who can help me
people who can help me figure out how to do things and make things work.

Magi∆

MagiΔ
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 6, 2023
i gave up on the game sorry for the late reply i am working on project darkness at the moment its on relic castle until it can be put up on here if oyu wanna work on that

Last edited:
Back