• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Ability.

The only reason I'm relying on it is to get a second Dusk Stone to evolve my Misdreavus with.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

It's for a challenge, and I can't cheat XD;

/actually tried to do the GTS glitch but utterly failed; Action Replay was my second option until I decided to look up the challenge to see if cheats were allowed XD;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I haven't picked up a Pokemon Game since the Pokemon Colosseum/XD Challenge derp.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

... I can't believe I just spent most of my day watching a whole reason of what my friend linked me. And now I want to continue with season 2 ffff.

Years

My hair has grown to the point that my bangs pass my eyebrows. Oh noez. D:

That aside, just read Fairy Tail...They are in soooo much Financial Trouble. Relevant in to days society yes?

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
Years

^^ Read the latest chapter LYON X JUVIA :DD
Besides that I can't even find a misdrevus =__=

I used to use my ARDS until I gave it away

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Many attempts with my Pachirisu and still nothing. It's now around the same level as my main Pokemon too ;;

Oh well, at least I'm getting lots of free items!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think I'm starting to get a Luna muse ffff. though i'm sure plenty others are as well so eh.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I like Luna much more than Molestia~ But Rarity still tops all! Except in the end I'd probably play Fluttershy, orz

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Luna has an actual personality now, and imo it's adorable. So yeah. Though it's funny, because I've had the Wonder Chef muse for a while now (before the fourth extra of Tethe'alla) and the Wonder Chef was almost like how I portrayed him. Obviously, this made me happy.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Luna is awesome and it is even more awesome that she has a personality now :|b

Also noticed you were reading Pandora Hearts; is it really that good? /been considering picking it up for a loooooong time now

Also tried Loveless but it began to get a bit boring for me, orz

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You can't really expect me to have a straight opinion after four chapters. I don't work that way. Ask again when I've read more of it. For the time being though, I'm going to go and read the first volume of Full Moon o Sagashite, since it's another manga my friend let me have.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Pfffft I guess I forgot how much you did read. My bad XD; /went by what you said in the thread

tumblr_lj2rq5kYxM1qaw87mo1_500.jpg

Random, but... Memes are awesome. /for me it would either be a cartoon death because Simpsons Halloween specials or I'll be stabbed and it'll be overkill because last Criminal Minds episode

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ah yeah. The 1-4 is chapters. Last two I put first volume because idk how many chapters exactly that is. Probably my fault for not sticking chapter after the numbers, but the fact that I said that I was dabbling/testing/whatever the hell I said in several mangas could have been a hint (or the fact that I didn't have the word volume for the first two).

I guess I would say slashed on the front, but since the guy didn't actually die I suppose it would have to be getting shot in the head with some huge ass gun of some sort.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

pffft. that's nice drea, especially considering this is the only thread i really see you posting in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back