• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 12, 2020
sounds good, well I want the froaki to go to my omega ruby version first so that I can teach it gunk shot, if that is fine. we would need to do 3 trades if that is fine. I was thinking it would go like this:
1) first I'll give you my Crabominable on moon and you can just give me anything
2) then i get a copy of crabdominable back (you can ckone right). if that is fine with you of course.
3) then I can trade froakie for a pokemon in omega ruby.
is this ok with you? I apologize if I sound demanding, I don't mean to be. if its too much trouble then we can just trade on moon :).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 12, 2020
sounds good, well I want the froaki to go to my omega ruby version first so that I can teach it gunk shot, if that is fine. we would need to do 3 trades if that is fine. I was thinking it would go like this:
1) first I'll give you my Crabominable on moon and you can just give me anything
2) then i get a copy of crabdominable back (you can ckone right). if that is fine with you of course.
is this ok with you? I apologize if I sound demanding, I don't mean to be. if its too much trouble then we can just trade on moon :).

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 24, 2019
In Pokemon Sun and could you list when your available over the weekend? I'm in Pacific Standard Time

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
In Pokemon Sun and could you list when your available over the weekend? I'm in Pacific Standard Time

I am available now and mostly before 9pm GMT+2 :)

There's a much simpler way of doing this actually, I'll just teach your Froakie Gunk Shot since I have ORAS too, then transfer and we do the rest on Moon. How does this sound?

I apologise to both of you for taking so long to reply, stuff happening irl so I'm a little busy but I'll try my best to reply faster.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 12, 2020
yes that will work! I did'nt know Froakie could learn gjnk shot and its not a problem! thanks again.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
yes that will work! I did'nt know Froakie could learn gjnk shot and its not a problem! thanks again.

Ah oops, I'm the one that was wrong here xD it cannot learn it. Well, we'll go with Froakie being traded in ORAS then, I personally would like to do this first then go hop in Moon if that's okay. :)

And your Froakie's ready, just let me know your availability as usual.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 12, 2020
ok sounds good. Can i just give you anuthing from oras and then give you the crabdominable from moon? I think good time to trade would be tommorrow at 12:00 pm central time (GMT-6). Would this work for you?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 24, 2019
That's fine if you want to prioritize IRL stuff rather than this. Finals are coming up for me and I think sometime in the Summer is better when things are less of a hassle to do. How about sometime 7:00 Pm Gmt+2?

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
That's fine if you want to prioritize IRL stuff rather than this. Finals are coming up for me and I think sometime in the Summer is better when things are less of a hassle to do. How about sometime 7:00 Pm Gmt+2?

Thanks for your understanding,
Sure, we can do this after your finals if you want, just let me know when. :)
7pm sounds fine to me, plus I am in the same timezone.

I wish you good luck in your finals !

ok sounds good. Can i just give you anuthing from oras and then give you the crabdominable from moon? I think good time to trade would be tommorrow at 12:00 pm central time (GMT-6). Would this work for you?

Sure, I'm fine with it. :) And yes, works for me.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
Uh I forgot to mention. How do we do this? Sorry for not thinking about sooner!

Ugh sorry I am late, I am taking medecine that makes me drowsy and welp...

What do you mean? You can just send me a message on my profile whenever you're ready, we add each other via our FC and we trade :)

I'll check this after dinner to see if you're still up for it tonight, if not just let me know when you'll be available again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back