• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Sep 3, 2012
I can't seem to find any dittos in the submarine. Does anyone know if you can find a ditto or mew in any area before the second submarine ride?

Zetsubou Johnny

He once drank an entire bottle of windex
Years
I can't seem to find any dittos in the submarine. Does anyone know if you can find a ditto or mew in any area before the second submarine ride?

it only works with ditto and you find them IN the submarine during the second ride. in the coridor before you enter the room where you need to use it you'll find several wild pokemon. One of the ones that appear are ditto.

Years
  • Seen Sep 3, 2012
it only works with ditto and you find them IN the submarine during the second ride. in the coridor before you enter the room where you need to use it you'll find several wild pokemon. One of the ones that appear are ditto.

I'm playing on the new bugfix patch and when I got to that area there were no wild pokemon for me.

SevenShirokami

Cosmo of Light and Dark
Years
Training my team to fight War and such at Meteor Falls. Probably one of my favorite things so far was the sign that says "Meteor Falls has no meteors and no falls. Discuss."
OH, and I see now why people love the Deadly "Seven" so much! They crack me up! I love them so much, I hope that there will one day be a part of the hack where you can fight them whenever you want! I was able to take them all out with my Nuzleaf and her Ice Punch.
Also, I really, really feel the need to post a team update... XD

Roger (SecretEgg) lv. 37; @Demon Horn
-Leech Life, SoftBoiled, Eruption, Egg Bomb
Nuzzle (Nuzleaf) Female; Lv. 35; @Gamble Fish
-Cut, Faint Attack, Ice Punch, GrassWhistle (Nuzzle REALLY needs to learn some grass moves, she's driving me INSANE! DX)
Alaric (Swellow) Male; lv. 34; @Anadrin Talon
-Peck, Wing Attack, Focus Energy, Quick Attack
Hikari (Pikachu) Female; lv. 30; @Kilin Horn
-Thundershock, Thunderbolt, Slam, Shock Wave
Epicness (Gyarados) Female; lv. 40
-Surf, Bite, Storm Surge, Draco Fury
Princess (Aerodactyl) Female; lv. 43
-Bite, Rock Smash, AncientPower, Take Down

Really, I only wanted the team update for Princess...I couldn't resist naming her that. I mean, come on. Female Aerodactyl. One of the LEAST feminine Pokemon, and she's PINK! Screaming for the name "Princess." I was originally going to rename Epicness as "Princess," until I caught the Aerodactyl. I nearly screamed when I saw it was pink. I would have named it Princess even if she was a male XD

Years
  • Seen Sep 3, 2012
Training my team to fight War and such at Meteor Falls. Probably one of my favorite things so far was the sign that says "Meteor Falls has no meteors and no falls. Discuss."

Good luck, and when you beat them and go onto the next part if you're using the new bugfix version could you tell me if you can find any dittos?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2012
When I downloaded it, and look up many walkthroughs on how to download, I try to play it, but a white screen comes up and says loaded battery in the corner in red letters. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2012
Broken?

When I downloaded it, and look up many walkthroughs on how to download, I try to play it, but a white screen comes up and says loaded battery in the corner in red letters. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

This! Right here! Someone? Anyone? Come on now. I made an account on this website JUST to get this game.

SevenShirokami

Cosmo of Light and Dark
Years
OMG I totally get the "Waiting for Godot" reference! I haven't seen the play myself, but I'm in drama class at school and our teacher told us about it when we were learning about costume and set design. I feel so accomplished for understanding a reference!

Also, I'm probably wrong, but is the Taoists using zombies to fight for them a reference to Shikabane Hime (Corpse Princess)? I saw that one of the items was called "soma," so I thought maybe...

Years
  • Seen Sep 3, 2012

I decided to switch back to the old version to try to catch a ditto, and it worked, so I saved and went back to the bugfix version, hopefully it didn't mess up my save. (The Ditto Key worked on the bugfix version but Usher said I needed to fix the elevator still, so I had to switch back to the old version to get him to let me move on, but from then on the next part seems to be working pretty well on the bugfix version.)

Last edited:

Zetsubou Johnny

He once drank an entire bottle of windex
Years
Ok I just beat Snakewood for the first time. Cutlerine, you have quite a few screws missing. I know because we can smell our own kind. My team upon reaching Gym island
Cruise the Blaziken
Jade the Gardevoir
Simba the Luxary
Medusa the Milotic
Coyote the Zorarak/Gigawolf
and staring Toxicroak as himself

I'll admit i despise most of the catchable pokemon in this game so i used gameshark to get most of my team early in their basic forms and went from there.

Great game, cutlerine you've clearly went farther and more indept with this rom hack than most others. Never got to play the cleaned up version, but ignoring the glitches this game is simply amazing. A bit cruel and confusing at times, but amazing none the less. Looking forward to future works by you.

Years
You have to talk to SPECIFIC people in New Mauville to get the quest going, if that's what you mean.

The little girl, the chef, and Wattson are the important people in there. I may be missing one. The chess people and the boy by Nurse Joy are funny though :P

And, I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanna play this unbugged patch, but I can't. See my post above. Apparently another person also has my problem.

I didn't mean that, I've already beaten Wattson (I damaged a lot his Lv 100 Luxray before I switched off the generator, because of Pelipper's Supersonic, he used Scary Face, and I confused it...)

I mean the real Mauville, there are people that don't have dialogue.

Also, shouldn't wild Pokémon be a bit stronger in Route 110? I caught a level 12 Graveler!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2012
Wait... Egg is not a bug?! 0_0 I thought its recurring glitch and reset rom several times... 0_0

Years
I am stuck on the S.S. Cangrejo... I can't find Ditto, and I need it for the warping zone... But Ditto is nowhere to be seen! Where do I catch it? I've looked for it in all the the S.S. Cangrejo'S rooms, but it does not appear...

Rayce

Nooo0000OOB
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 23, 2014
I am stuck on the S.S. Cangrejo... I can't find Ditto, and I need it for the warping zone... But Ditto is nowhere to be seen! Where do I catch it? I've looked for it in all the the S.S. Cangrejo'S rooms, but it does not appear...

By any chance were you sent down to fix the engine? If so you only need find the arclight spanner. Otherwise ditto should be a wild pokemon in a room you HAVE to go through to get to the warping pad.

Years
  • Seen May 7, 2012
Urrg. I can't play it :I
How do I play this? I have the original Ruby Rom and the one you provided, but how do I patch this?

Years
By any chance were you sent down to fix the engine? If so you only need find the arclight spanner. Otherwise ditto should be a wild pokemon in a room you HAVE to go through to get to the warping pad.

No, I fixed the engine a long time ago. I have just been in Meteor falls and beaten THAT woman...

Yes, I've just seen it on a video, but it isn't in that room. Could it be a bug of the new version? I mean, I know where it is, but I have been walking there for a long long time, and no Wild Pokémon shows up...

EDIT: Ok, as I cannot get it, I used a program like PokéSav and got it...

Last edited:
Back