• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon XD Gale of Darkness Shadow Rebirth w/ Titos

Titos

Beast tuber
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2022
Pokémon XD Gale of Darkness Shadow Rebirth w/ Titos

Hi everyone! To start off 2016 here is the new series im doing on my channel! Gonna be playing for the first time Pokémon XD Gale of Darkness and created a challenge with a few rules for it and called it Shadow Rebirth! It revolves around the shadow pokémon that you can get on this game! Hope you guys like it! All support and feedback are appreciated! =)

Last edited:

Titos

Beast tuber
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2022
Here is Episode 2! Today we continue the start of our new adventure and guess what!? our little sister gives us trouble and its so, so.... AHHHH I CANT DEAL WITH THIS!!! LOL

Titos

Beast tuber
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2022
Here is Episode 3 of our Shadow Rebirth! Today we finally get to explore and do something but sadly our little sister is still following us... ;_;

Titos

Beast tuber
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2022
Episode 4: Today we finish exploring the city and we meet some weird people on the way LOL Hope you guys enjoy it! =)

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
Years
I still remember playing this game back in the days... hmm, it is a very good and a forgotten game, and probably one of the most creative Pokémon games ever... Do you realise you look like Theo Walcott?

Titos

Beast tuber
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2022
Indeed! This game is a lot of fun! And its my first time playing it and its amazing!
And Theo Walcott? LOL now that is a interesting comparison xD

Titos

Beast tuber
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2022
Episode 5: We finally get to explore a new town, and this time we are trying to find a way to purify our pokémon! More battles and exploration! =)

Titos

Beast tuber
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2022
Episode 6: Today we follow the ritual to purify our Pokémon and we get to battle with the famous fat pikachu and his trainer that apparently used to be really strong! xD

Titos

Beast tuber
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2022
Episode 7: After we purify one of our Pokémon, we try to find where is the Cipher team that took the professor with them, and for that we go to M.Battle! Dont miss out! :)

Titos

Beast tuber
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2022
Episode 8: On today´s episode we get to explore Cipher´s base and we try to find the professor! But the base is gigantic! Lets hope i dont get lost! xD

Titos

Beast tuber
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2022
Episode 9: We got to the Cipher base to try and help the professor, but literally everyone wants to battle us! So many battles!! xD Hope you guys enjoy!

Titos

Beast tuber
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2022
Episode 10: We continue exploring Cipher´s base but the battles get even more weird each time, not to mention how i mess up sometimes! Its just all crazy! xD

Titos

Beast tuber
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2022
Episode 10: We continue exploring cipher´s base to try and save the professor, and when we find him we get into a pretty dangerous battle! Hope you enjoy! :)

Titos

Beast tuber
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2022
Episode 12: We finally leave Cipher´s base!
But of course someone had to try to stop us before we left! And the best is how i get lost looking for someone that dissapeared. LOL

Titos

Beast tuber
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2022
Episode 13: Today we go to Pyrite Town! New places to explore, more battles, and more things happening!

Titos

Beast tuber
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2022
Episode 14: We thought it wasnt a thing but there is actually wild pokémon on this game!! Even tho it seems like something new to the people on this game! Check out as we learn how to catch them all! :)

Titos

Beast tuber
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2022
Episode 15: Today we meet a very peculiar character! Even tho his dance moves are like michael jackson or something LOL And after we continue our adventure! Hope you enjoy it! :]

Titos

Beast tuber
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2022
Our fight with Cipher is not over yet! And we keep struggling againt them on these dangerous battles! But today we also get our first encounters!

Titos

Beast tuber
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2022
Pretty intense episode of Shadow Rebirth! Things get serious in these battles against Cipher! Hope you enjoy! :]

Last edited:

Titos

Beast tuber
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2022
And the fight against Cipher continues on! Lets hope no more Pokémon die in these battles!

Back