• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
1. do not double post (use the edit button instead).
2. do not try to bypass the message too short rule.
3. As avatar said they are not hacks, if all you see is an IPS file then u need to go on the Hacking forums, if you see a bunch of files and folders and it still doesn't load you will probably need to download the equivalent version of RPG Maker that the game was made on.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
Years
download RM2K3 Kids's Pokemon Liquid, it has all the chipsets in it and you have permission to use them all.

Oh, does anybody know if there's a way to disable the traditional title screen menu(new game,continue,exit) so I can put in my own menu at the title screen, like in all the other pokemon games.

and by the way tdata, do you remimber who did that or what game it was?

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2008
im recreating the silph co building with the fire red/leaf green chip sets...and i honestly forget what part of the chip set i use for the gates that need key cards. Its drivin me nuts!!!

what do they look like in fr/lg?? i dont want to re-play my game all the way to that point just to find that out...

Demonic Budha

semi-good RMXPer (not script)
Years
tyl2704 said:
im recreating the silph co building with the fire red/leaf green chip sets...and i honestly forget what part of the chip set i use for the gates that need key cards. Its drivin me nuts!!!

what do they look like in fr/lg?? i dont want to re-play my game all the way to that point just to find that out...

dude i told you like 5 posts up or something that i put it into the resource thread, If i missed some tell me and itll probably only take like 15 mins to get.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
Years
Don't suppose anyone has a chipset of the interior of a plane? Preferably Pok?mon style? If so, a normal chipset of a city, Chicago/New York looking preferably? RMXP preferably.

Dragon.Beat

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2005
Sorry, but I didn't understand the question. Could you tell me in more detail what you mean by it not appearing in game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back