• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 12, 2023
I would like to join. I have a pretty nice collection, including a new addition I got today (not trying to brag when I say this, it actually makes me laugh) without it being my intention. XD

Also, Twilightblade totally sent me. XD

rager3

Akatsuki Member
Years
Damn got my hair cut for school today :( Anyway on firered i've done 2'174 encounters and 200 SR's on Ruby No shiny for 1 week now Pffff

Watch My vids . Soz for badish Quality :P
Youtube ShinyNomad1

Arceus Whisper

Shiny Hunter
Years
Well nothing to report as far as shinies go, but I did manage to get my hands of a Japanese ditto, I finally found one where they weren't asking for a lv 100 Giratina in return

G-Money

Polychromatic Iridescence
Years
Well to date I have only kept 13 shinies for myself the rest are given away but my favourites are
Flareon <3
Vaporeon
Growlithe
Bellosom
Chansey

I could never even consider giving my shinies away! You must be a very generous person. :) Do you have all of those shinies that you listed? If so, that's an awesome collection. Which other ones do you still have?

i would like to join because i LOVE shiny pokemon and trying to get every shiny pokemon in the whole series of pokemon so far i got like 15 shiny's and i found out about this club and i posted as fast as i can

Welcome to the club! It's awesome to have people on quests to get every shiny - I'm doing that too (and failing miserably! :pink_laugh:)!

What are the 15 shinies you have?

Awesome, thanks. I've decided to add Gulpin to my target list and I will switch targets every 500 eggs or so (though it's hard breeding without using the MM) my search for Ponyta, Gulpin and a foreign Ditto continues...

Gulpin is a really cool Pokemon. Changing the targets seems like a good way to keep interest; good luck!

I would like to join. I have a pretty nice collection, including a new addition I got today (not trying to brag when I say this, it actually makes me laugh) without it being my intention. XD

Also, Twilightblade totally sent me. XD

Welcome to the club! Which shinies do you have?

Also, awesome points to TB for the referral! We seem to be doing much better with getting new members lately, which is awesome. Now we just need to work on retention...

No shiny for 1 week now Pffff

Shinies are pure luck - sometimes, people go months without shinies! I had a drought that lasted over 70 days once. Don't worry about going a week without shinies; you might be really lucky and get one today! Just keep hunting and they will come. :)

rager3

Akatsuki Member
Years
Shinies are pure luck - sometimes, people go months without shinies! I had a drought that lasted over 70 days once. Don't worry about going a week without shinies; you might be really lucky and get one today! Just keep hunting and they will come. :)

I really really hope so :) Thanks for the upbeat i needed it alot :D Good luck on your current hunt :)

adrkel1503

Electric-Type Trainer
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 5, 2014
Welcome to the club! It's awesome to have people on quests to get every shiny - I'm doing that too (and failing miserably! :pink_laugh:)!

What are the 15 shinies you have?

Pidove
woobat
sewaddle
Venipede
Basculin
sandile
Darumaka
dwebble
yamask
petitil
timburr
Blitzle
Cottonee
Tirtouga
Trubbish

Thats all but instead of adding adrekel1503 plz add Andrei0310 since I am just using his account but made a new 1 plz?

Arceus Whisper

Shiny Hunter
Years
Not much to report, hatched another hundred Gulpin eggs today. Now I am at 326 Gulpin Eggs and I got a good feeling about the eggs to come. Good luck to all of us on our respective shiny hunts

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 12, 2023
Welcome to the club! Which shinies do you have?

Also, awesome points to TB for the referral! We seem to be doing much better with getting new members lately, which is awesome. Now we just need to work on retention...

Oh I couldn't possibly list them all. D: My total obtained by me is Over 100 and altogether about twice that.

Though my latest was a ponyta. I wasn't even trying for her. I was trying to find a good morning sun daddy to IV with. My parents were a HG Rapidash and a Magic Bounce Espeon, both english, so I was at regular 1/8192 chances. And yet Egg #7 hatched into this little beauty right here. I honestly laughed at the luck.

2a60b3c.jpg

Arceus Whisper

Shiny Hunter
Years
Though my latest was a ponyta. I wasn't even trying for her. I was trying to find a good morning sun daddy to IV with. My parents were a HG Rapidash and a Magic Bounce Espeon, both english, so I was at regular 1/8192 chances. And yet Egg #7 hatched into this little beauty right here. I honestly laughed at the luck.

:shocked: You hatched a 1/8192 ponyta on your 7th egg!? I've been trying to get a 1/2033 ponyta for ages now, though I put that on pause to pursue Gulpin and Unown. Well good job on the ponyta anyway and good luck to all of us on our respective shiny hunts. :D

Gulpin - 329 Eggs
Unown - 200 RE's

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 12, 2023
:shocked: You hatched a 1/8192 ponyta on your 7th egg!? I've been trying to get a 1/2033 ponyta for ages now, though I put that on pause to pursue Gulpin and Unown. Well good job on the ponyta anyway and good luck to all of us on our respective shiny hunts. :D

Gulpin - 329 Eggs
Unown - 200 RE's

Good luck on those two hunts!
And yes. 7th egg. It wasn't my intention to get a shiny but the game was all "lol here ya go!" And I just took it... You should never question when your game hands you a shiny. XD

Also, if you're looking in Gen 5, the masuda chances are now 1/1366 rather than the 1/2048 they were in gen 4. ._.

But I may do another shiny hunt soon... I just don't know what. ._. On my Japanese black I managed to Masuda a Litwick on April Fools day on egg 26. :o

Druddigon

Arceus Trainer
Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2011
I love shinies, but don't have to much..
I have 2 shiny Hoothoots, 1 shiny Lugia and 1 shiny UT Dialga.
I would really appreciate it if I could join.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
Welcome all new members, and congrats on all the new shinies!

This week's random shiny Pokémon contest is... Tynamo!

My hunts
Litwick: 2,160
Gligar: 36 (done)
Gastly: 92

Arceus Whisper

Shiny Hunter
Years
...don't have to much..
I have 2 shiny Hoothoots, 1 shiny Lugia and 1 shiny UT Dialga...
Your so modest, but anyway thanks to school I haven't made any progress in any of my hunts, and homecoming is Saturday which eliminates well half my weekend. so this week's not looking good for hunting, which sucks cause I have a feeling a shiny is coming up and now I'm gonna have to wait for it. Anyway, good luck to all of us and our respective shiny hunts.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
I have a moral question to you shiny hunters: Is it right to go through any means neccessary to obtain shinies? (excluding trading and cheating) Personally, I believe what makes shinies special is finding one completely randomly. Not through chaining or breeding. But that's just me. What are your opinions?

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 5, 2012
G-money I spend all day breeding them and th the 13 i kept are
Flareon
Vaporeon
Growlithe
Bellosom
Chansey
Vulpix
Ditto
Bulbasaur
Skitty
Seel
Ho-oh
Chikorita
Milotic

U_flame i wouldnt put breeding with chaining, I dont see anything unmoral about it either. what else are you supposed to do with the daycare but breed lol.

G-Money

Polychromatic Iridescence
Years
*list of really awesome shinies*

Nice! They're even more impressive because they're all 5th gen, meaning you've gotten all of those in less than a year! :pink_boogie:

I only have 6 shinies this year, but that's really good for me. I'll take whatever I can get!

Oh I couldn't possibly list them all. D: My total obtained by me is Over 100 and altogether about twice that.

Congrats on the shiny Ponyta! But you've obtained over 100 by yourself!? :cer_disbelief: *in awe of Kirozane's extraordinary skills*

I love shinies, but don't have to much..
I have 2 shiny Hoothoots, 1 shiny Lugia and 1 shiny UT Dialga.
I would really appreciate it if I could join.

Sure, welcome to the club! You have 4 more shinies than the vast majority of people! :) What are you hunting now?

My hunts
Litwick: 2,160
Gligar: 36 (done)
Gastly: 92

Do you have a list of all of your different hunts? You've got to be approaching a record by now, if you haven't already passed it. The best of luck to you, especially for Litwick!!

I have a moral question to you shiny hunters: Is it right to go through any means neccessary to obtain shinies? (excluding trading and cheating) Personally, I believe what makes shinies special is finding one completely randomly. Not through chaining or breeding. But that's just me. What are your opinions?

This is a pretty controversial topic, so I'll spoiler my response:

Spoiler:

*awesome list of shinies*

I love your list!! There are so many awesome shinies on there that I like, especially Chansey, Ditto, Bulbasaur, Ho-oh, Chikorita (grr!), Seel... Heck, I like all of them!

I have exactly 200 shinies

:cer_disbelief:

I don't have an intelligent response to your statement. *simply bows*

Last edited:

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 5, 2012
Flareon is my favourite aiming for an umbreon next lol
If you want a chikorita i can get you one lol

Back