• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is Lillie a disappointment?

Years
I have to agree on it.

Her fear for Pokemon was pretty one-dimensional, lack of seriousness on it. Likewise, at this arc they handled to make her fear more realistic and it improved tons to the point you can say Lillie really suffered geniune PTSD.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 14, 2019
Lillie has been getting good development since SM started. Her character is developing an whole lot, and i'm pretty sure she will get even more character development during the Aether/Ultra Beast arc.

Years
I disagree.

She indeed did have a bit of development when SM started but it was quite one-dimensional and you could barely see her development for the first forty episodes of the series. She's getting the right amount of good development at this current arc, her growth feels truly realistic, serious and not intangible as it used to be.

Back