• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

So, Mark was one of the few students who had been accepted when the Academy had first opened, interesting. He must have been a rather talented trainer to be accepted so quickly. Her own invitation had come much later so obviously she hadn't impressed until just recently. She did notice his shudder and frowned, "Everything okay Mark? You look uncomfortable." She said.

Diana nodded happily, "I have to, you know? It's weird, being bigger and all, but I know I can do this! I just have to train a bit more and I can finally be an Aggron!" She beamed brightly. "I hope you've been doing well also. I mean, I could overtake you one of these days you know! Beat you up and get stronger." She nodded her head, "Though... what is a 'boyfriend' and 'girlfriend'? Are those some words humans use?" She asked curiously.

Roberto spoke up, "Yes, they mean a person who is a step away from being a mate, but not pledged to yet." He replied.

Diana nodded, "Oh... okay. So, Mark and Lucia want to be mates then?" She asked Len.

Roberto just face clawed at the statement.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark Wilson

Mark just scratched at his head. "Oh... nah I'm fine. Just thinking about my first days here. I've been involved in quite alot of trouble when I first came here. The island showed itself to be a pretty dangerous place sometimes. The forest had a swarm of bug Pokemon chase after us once and almost poisoned a friend of mine... the ghost Pokemon in the abandoned Lugia Dorm got rather hostile and hurt one of my friends pretty baddly. And... well... I nearly drowned when taking a trip to the beach. Some Jellyfish like Pokemon nearly dragged me down to the ocean floor. I was saved thankfully but since then, I've been afraid of deep water." Mark explained. "Its been awhile though but I can't believe I haven't gotten over it yet. Every time I look at the ocean I just get this bad feeling in my stomach." He added.

Len happily nodded. "Haha, well hey once I evolve I'll gladly train with you! Just watch out for those fighting types!" He said. Diana looked kind of confused about the whole Boyfriend Girlfriend thing. Roberto cleared things up though. Len wasn't too sure about how it worked either but Diana made a comment asking if Mark and Lucia wanted to be Mates...

Len's eyes widened and he blushed in embarrassment from the thought of it. "W-wha? N-no! I-I mean... I don't think they do! Well... I mean Mark already has his eyes on another girl so... I don't think he'd give up like that..." Len said.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Drake

Drake shook his head and chuckled at Mana and Killik. Neither of them knew of his brief stay as the leader 7 years ago? Of course not, neither of them would have been old enough. And while he, and he wasn't shy about admitting it, was a better trainer than Claire, he was not really that much of a standout. Indeed, he had been entirely too happy to let her run the gym and chase after Lance. Ah... Memories.

"I WAS the gym leader. Over seven years ago Mana. I turned leadership of the gym over to Clair when she was strong enough to begin my journey. But that is a tale for another time. And I doubt you would have heard of me Killik. I am an accomplished trainer with sixteen badges, but then again, they don't really feature trainers that lose and don't become champion that often, do they?" he said with a shrug. He thought a moment, then nodded.

"Yeah, I did see a dragonite. Killita tried to run it down, she's always eager to make a new friend. Why, you looking for them? They aren't too far from here, just a bit further up." he added as an after thought, bending over and extending a hand to the Deino. What a cute dragon. Axy grinned and wandered back to Drake, hugging his leg and looking around. Zeal lowered his head and stared at the deino, sniffing it.

Kiki

Kiki literally jumped for joy when both balls stopped shaking and clicked. She had caught two pokemon! YES!!

"YES!!" she shouted, dashing over and picking up the pokeballs, spinning and holding them over her head. She pranced over and hugged Shawn, who she just noticed. How long had he been there? Had he seen the temper tantrum? Why did she even care? She hugged him and grinned.

"I got two new pokemon! Wanna battle them?" she asked, the first time she had asking anyone to battle in over a year. She liked Shawn. She wanted to test her pokemon against his.

Killita the Flygon

Killita crooned happily and danced through the air. She KNEW she smelled a friend! She was soaring now, the love of flying over taking her, and she did a loop, roaring her exileration. She looked down and suddenly her mission came back to her and she dove at Dragonite, tackling and hugging the larger dragon, crooning happily in greeting.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn smiled, but was soon a little shocked. A battle? Right now? He was a little unsure about it, primarily because he was used to battling only wild pokemon. He was almost ready to accept, but one thought held him back.

"Sure, we can battle," he said with a grin, "but I still haven't healed any of my pokemon yet, especially my newest teammate. I'm pretty sure that you need to heal yours, too. Why not go to the pokemon center first?" He hoped that she wasn't upset about the suggestion. He liked Kiki a lot, and was a little excited about battling her. He was also a little nervous. He hoped his skills would be as good as hers when it came to battling others.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie Ryder - Flopped in the mountains
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valorie was seemingly attempting to meditate away her lingering angst when the deafening crash of two heavy bodies slamming together met her ears, quickly followed by the sound of Dragonite emitting an aggravated cry. Dragonite's reaction was honestly to stumble slightly, quite unable to be moved only due to her hliarious weight, before wrapping an arm around Flygon's body and putting her in something that resembled a headlock.

Valorie struggled to her feet and wobbled, woozy. POKEBALLS! What in the world was going on?! She focused on finding stability on her legs, only to find that there wasn't... /really/ a fight going on. Dragonite had been initially kind of pissed being hit from out of nowhere, but given her unusually docile demeanor she quickly recovered emotionally upon discovering that Killita wasn't really trying to hurt her. She then proceeded to open her mouth and drag a large slimy tongue riiiight up Killita's face. Gee, I wonder where she learned that from! DRAGONITE USED LICK

Crossing her arms, Valorie observed the situation for several long moments, trying to decide what to do. I mean, really Dragonite? Licking things? You don't know where that flygon has been! I swear if you try that on me I'll... do... /something/.

Dragonite wasn't letting go though. The pseudo headlock turned into a hug instead, as if she'd found a new toy, disregarding the fact that when upright like this Flygon wasn't exactly what you'd call 'toy-sized' even compared to Dragonite. The huge dragon's immense strength seemed to ignore this though.

...Honestly? Valorie probably throws a pokeball at some point, only to find that it refused to open up for Killita. That could only mean one of two things... either this pokeball was defective or this flygon belonged to someone. this came as a surprise to Valorie, albeit at slight frustration as well. She had almost caught her own flygon a playmate!

...Don't be mad, Drake! Valorie just thought your Flygon was cool looking.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Mountains

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png
633.png

Mana didn't seem to know about this Dragonite. Draco did, of course. Seems Valorie recently flew by them, & only Draco noticed. Mana mentioned that her parents were dead. That just meant that Kilik was a lucky kid, even though his parents can't make it for Thanksgiving. Keep it together, Kilik.

Draco explained to Kilik of his Gym Leader status. Sixteen badges is an incredible accomplishment. Kilik was pretty impressed. He kept a note in mind to battle this Gym Leader when he becomes stronger.

Tentou enjoyed the petting from Mana he purred & closed his eyes, resting in her arms. Ganta was a bit skeptical of Zeal. Why was he sniffing him? Must be curious about Ganta. Ganta just turned to Zeal & roared a gentle sound. One day he was gonna be a big dragon, but that's a long way from now. Soon, soon.

Kilik felt sorry for Mana. A single orphan- Does she have any siblings? She didn't mention it.

Draco should know Valorie's location. "Would you please lead me to the Pokemon & girl, badge accomplisher?" Kilik asked. He looked Draco in the eye, not a single movement of bone. He wondered if Valorie had recovered from her show by now.

We'll just wait & see.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Mana Murasaki
The Espeon girl
at the mountains.

Mana heard Kilik asking Draco if he could lead her to that girl and the Dragonite he was looking for. Did this mean Mana wasn't allowed to come along? Mana took out one of her Pokéballs and trew it up in the air. Out of it came her Espeon, Felicity. Everyone had one of more Pokémon out, so why couldn't she let one out then too?

Felicity immediately tried to get patted too once she saw how Mana was patting Kilik's Tentou. "This is Felicity." Mana introduced her. Felicity walked over to the two Dragons and just watched what was going to happen between the two. Mana glanced at her and smiled.

"Am i allowed to come along?" Mana asked Kilik and Draco. Felicity glanced up at her trainer. "(Mana? it's rare to see you... not shy.)" Felicity spoke to her in her usual Pokémon language, but the only thing Mana did was smiling at her.

Mana kept on patting the little Shinx that was in her hand, and often patted the little Axew too. Mana had a thing for cute Pokémon, just because... they were amazingly cute. Mana yawned but was unaware of the little "nya" she let out. "You know, there is a cave here, right? maybe your friend, or girlfriend, is there with her Dragonite?" Mana asked the two.

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2013
I gasp as his scyther had been defeated. ''Looks like they dont have it.'' I say. Houndour was pretty beat up. Bagon and Snivy were still eating, Elekid was my only choice. ''Alright come on elekid.'' Elekid smiled and jumped in front of me. ''Alright Elekid hit him with a low kick.'' Elekid was fast. He tried to sweep kick Machoke but it jumped. The bully shouted counter. ''Elekid hurry and use quick attack to get out of there.'' Elekid tried to get out but Machoke grabbed a hold of Elekids leg. ''This is bad'' I say with a panicky tone. ''Throw Elekid in the air.'' The bully shouts. Machoke Launches Elekid into the air. ''Now power up mega punch'' the bully ordered. Machoke crouched and powered up Mega punch. I clench my fist , if Elekid gets hit by that then its over. ''Elekid thunderbolt go!.'' I yell. Elekid recovers and charges up a thunder bolt. Elekid swings his arms rapidly while in mid air. He was coming in close. ''Let it lose now!'' I shout and Elekid shocks Machoke paralyzing it. ''Yes Elekid!'' I cheer. ''Elekid now use Low kick'' Elekid sweeps machoke and sends Machoke about to fall on top of him. ''Elekid finish machoke off with Thunder punch.'' Elekids hands glow with electricity. He then punches Machoke in the chin sending it flying in the air.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw
Entei Dorm

Alice frowned after being pushed back, feeling disappointed. She was beginning to think that Roxas didn't like her. Not in the same way she liked him, at least. The Suicune Dorm boy quickly changed the subject and asked her if she wanted to have soup. She replied with a nod, before being asked what kind of soup.

Although Alice's eyes were fixated on Roxas, the look in them changed. She didn't see the soup offer coming, and did not know what the options were. Tomato soup? Aspararagus soup? What choices did the boy have in mind? She took her eyes off him for a moment to think about the kind of soup, but after a while she set them on him again and opened her mouth.

"Um, I-I dunno..." she said, "S-Surprise me?"

The look in her eyes changed once more, this time they turned into what one would call "puppy eyes". They had an odd sparkle in them, and they, coupled with the smile she had on her face, made her look...well...quite cute.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Killita the Flygon

The slightly smaller than normal flygon crooned happily at the dragon nearly double her size and hugged back. At least, until the pokeball bounced off her scales and she became aware of Val's pressence. Oh BOY! ANOTHER FRIEND!! Killita squirmed and flapped her wings wildly, even to the point of lifting Dragonite an inch or two off the ground trying to get to Val.

"Flygon!" she crooned happily at some point during her efforts to be free. Honestly, if Dragonite let her go Val would find herself being assaulted with dragon licks. and dragon breath too most likely

Drake

Drake grinned and hopped up on Zeal's back, intending to fly there. Then he noticed that the others didn't seem to have a pokemon that could fly, and his expression faltered briefly. The young man resumed his usual cool demeaner and nodded.

"Sure. Of course you can come Mana. And yes, I'll lead you there Killik. Right this way..." he said, deciding to follow his instincts and Mana's directions and urged Zeal into the cave. He lounged on Zeal's back, mainly to keep himself from looking stupid for jumping on his back. He smiled as Axy stayed right next to Mana, loving the attention. Zeal snorted at the deino as if to say he would get there, but was no where near strong enough to be on his own level and flicked his stubby tail, leading the way into the dark cave.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie Ryder - Mountains
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After a moment Dragonite let go of Killita, and to Valorie's terror and Dragonite's confusion the flygon proceeded to pounce, easily knocking the short, small girl down, where she was more or less helpless to resist an oncoming torrent of drool and tongue-to-face action. Valorie emitted a slightly pained grunt as she was blown over by Killita's relative weight but was then silent as she valiantly struggled to keep drool out of her eyes or mouth, not much enjoying the prospect being treated like a lollipop. She turned her head from side to side and attempted to pull herself out from underneath the other, but frankly it was an impossible goal. Dragonite... just sort of slowly moved over and leaned over the two a bit, trying to see what was going on for herself. Arceus help Valorie if a Pokemon actually did try to eat her, as they were sometimes known to do. Dragonite probably wouldn't recognize the danger until the damage had already been done!

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023

Lucia frowned at Mark's recollection of events. "Really? All that happened here?" She looked down, "Isn't this place safe though? I... never thought that sort of stuff could happen in a academy like this." Eric spoke up, "Indeed. I thought this place was safe as well..." He frowned, "That has got to be some lax security this academy has then." Lucia sighed and brushed back her hair, "Well, I am not sure if I can help with that... but I am here if you need someone to talk to."

Diana cocked her head at Len's reaction, "Why are you embarrassed? It's just a natural part of the mating process." The Lairon said with a shrug, "But if he has his eyes on someone else, why hasn't he told her yet? Surely if they have had enough time to be close enough to almost be mates, then that means they must have known each other for some time then. So, humans lay eggs right? Then I suppose they will lay eggs soon." She said with a cheery smile.

Roberto quickly spoke up, "Subject change! Talk about the weather or something else right now!"

Megaman765

Years
"Well... it was pretty far out... guess we just got pretty out of bounds... it was the first few days though so I guess it would be pretty rusty... but I'm alright. Guess that's all that matters... hm..." Mark paused a moment. He stopped and wondered how Valorie was doing.

The more Diana talked the more emberessed he got. He wasn't sure how to respond to all of these questions. Being around humans for so long he knew a few things about them. The way Diana though humans mated was... well... Laying eggs??? Len looked back at Mark and Lucia and was even more emberessed by the thought. Roberto offered to change the subject, which Len attempted to do. There was so much he wanted to explain but darn it Len couldn't handle this.

"U-um...! I uh.... hey! So uh... I've been making good use of my Belly Drum strategy lately! W-what about you...?" Len said, attempting to change the subject. He feared Diana's curiosity would overcome the question. Len was bright red and unintentionally backed up a bit..

Mark pondered a moment.

"...I'm debating if I should really go out and find her. I have a bad feeling it might make things worse if Val sees me again after that scene. What do you think Lucia...?" Mark asked, not even sure if she would have an answer to begin with.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru watched the boy's Elekid defeat the Machoke. I softened him up. He thought, being the head-strong person he was. He was preparing to admit defeat when his faithful team came trotting up to him. It was over for the bully. "Torch, use Flamethrower!" The Charmeleon ran as fast as his short legs could carry him and released a torrent of flame. The Heracross went down quickly. Void and Twitch came shortly afterwards, with an exhausted Dutchess behind. The bully fumed and ranted. "You can go now." Haru called out. The bully left with his defeated pokemon, leaving Haru and his friends. "Nice job out there. I'm Haru. Haru Hatake." He held out his hand in greeting.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023

Lucia nodded, "Yes, you should go find her. Would you rather want to wait it out and just pray that it goes well and nothing bad happens, or would you want to get to her and explain what happened and why you didn't mean it?" She smiled a bit, "I tend to go for the direct and quick approach myself. Also, don't apologize over texts or anything, that is just too tacky. Get to her and talk face to face with her."

Diana cocked her head as Len blushed, "Something the matter? Egg laying isn't that embarrassing you know. Everyone does it, it was how we both were born anyway. I thought you would be the kind of pokemon who would want eggs one day." She giggled as Len changed the subject, "Well, I know most of my moves rather well, I guess I just have to train with Lucia right? I can take care of my own, but I'm not really used to a trainer... or a pokeball for that matter. It's just so... weird, you know?" She shuddered, "I'm still not used to it."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Mountains

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png
633.png

Mana looked like she wanted to come along with Kilik & Draco. Draco accepted her invitation. Kilik felt left out for some reason. Why? He should be getting the attention. He let this slide & hoped for the best that they would notice him better.

Kilik didn't really intend for anyone else to hitch a ride with him, Mana for example. You know what they say though, the more the merrier. Of course he didn't expect her to mention that they'll find his friend slash girlfriend. Valorie was already interested in Mark right now. Kilik didn't really know her that well either. "Friend," he coughed, looking more still than when he's silent. That should answer Mana.

Tentou was still in Mana's arms being petted. Gantaa followed Zeal inside the dark cave, with Draco lounging on Zeal's back. Mana took out an Espeon named Felicity. Kilik thought of his own Pokemon. The only ones that don't come out in their own free will were Yaiba & Pierce. Mistress is more trouble though.

Let's review. Mana made a strange sound when she yawned. More strange than usual.

Free cheers for weirdness.

But seriously, something wasn't right with Mana. Kilik could also see a slight resemblence of her & Felicity. Now why was that? This is just strange. He'll figure it out. Kilik has a knack for figuring out face expressions. Mana's was a bit more difficult. It was best decided to Kilik that he remain cautious around her, without showing that he was.

Now inside the cave, Kilik broke a bit of silence with a question. "So you're sure this is the right way?" he asked of Draco. Might as well have a little conversation with Mana & Draco while they walk. Kilik kept a note in mind to find an Eevee to raise. Yes, unrelated note. Let's just continue with the story.

Last edited:

Megaman765

Years
Mark nodded. He should have gotten to this earlier... Mark never exactly was a forward person but darn it he had to do something about this. He had to. It was partly his fault this all started anyways. Besides, he had alot to say to her. It was now or never, he waited far too long. There was one problem though...

"The only problem is I dunno where to look. She just flew off, I think somewhere toward the mountains. Who knows where she is at this point? " Mark said.

Len was still a bit red... even more when Diana figured he'd want eggs one day. Len never really thought about that... maybe it was a bit early in his evolution but he was a fairly aged Pokemon nonetheless. He was more embarrassed that Humans were being compared to the whole process... That and she said that everyone did it. Well, Boys sure didn't!

"Guess you got a point... never really thought of it that way... guess kids wouldn't be too bad... b-but anyways... hey you could always train with me when we have free time! Having a Trainer usually isn't so bad. It depends on the trainer! At least you aren't in the same place all the time when out in the wild. Your provided food and a home. I think that's more then I could ask for." Len said.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Mana Murasaki
The Espeon girl
at the mountains.

Mana was happy Draco said she could come along, but for some reason she could feel Kilik didn't really wanted her to come. She did anyways and followed the two guys into the dark caves. Kilik coughed after mentioning that the girl he was looking for was just a friend. "i-i see, i'm sorry." Mana awkwardly smiled and started twiddling her fingers, this wasn't the time to try to pick up fights with people.

"(Mana…)" Felicity called out to her. "Yes?" Mana turndd her face to her but still followed the guys. Mana still hadn't notice what kind of sound she let out while yawning, and Felicity wasn't intending to tell her too since this would cause a panicking Mana. "(N-Nothing.)" the Espeon said afterall.

Mana felt watched… wonder why. But after Kilik's question she got curious too, was this the right way? Had Draco here been before? What if they got lost?!

Mana took a moment to calm down and glanced up at Kilik a few times while walking behind him. She didn't really know what to think of him, mostly because he hadn't shown alot about himself or talked much. Draco on the other side seemed kind and caring, he was helping out Kilik and told her she could come along, that was after she had asked them if she could ofcourse. But somehow her attention was drawn to Kilik, keeping an eye on him, but still kindly smiling.

Mana trew a Poképoffin over to Felicity and she happily catched it, then she gave Tentou one too. Mana always had a few Poképoffins with her, just in case her Pokémon got hungry. The poffin she gave Tentou was actually for Fox, but he probably wouldn't mind if she gave it away this time. Mostly because she isn't planning on mentioning it.

SummerSkies

is a budgie.
Years
James "Jay" Rybak
Evie smiled and replied,"I hope I am", as she grinned.

My eyes glanced sideways to see Evie mutter something silently that my ears can't comprehend. Evie appeared to be in a thought. Suddenly, Evie anxiously whistled to her Umbreon while the Pokémon took his place by Evie's side. The Umbreon looked prepared for the battle with his legs slightly apart as if he was ready to pounce. Evie untied a ribbon colored green from her wrist to raise the ribbon to her hair. However, the ribbon flew off further into the beach until it was a flicker of green, lost into the oblivion of the vast world.

"Ready when you are guys", Evie boldly declared and eyed our oppositions, "How are we going to start this then?"
I felt nervous about the battle. I choose Emil to battle since she usually doesn't fight with her full strength in battles, and she does not fight rashly. Even though I choose Emil to battle, I don't want to harm such a young newborn that was too young to battle. Caroline is still a baby. A good trainer would not put pressure on a newly hatched Pokémon to fight. I understand that Orange most likely wants to improve his Pokémon's strength, but it felt so wrong. It was like putting a baby up against a much stronger person to fight.

"I'm not ready. I can't do this. I honestly don't want to fight. I apologize about this. May I quit this battle?" I anxiously answered, "It just feels wrong to fight a newborn Pokémon. I really apologize about this, Orange, Caroline is too young to battle. She just hatched today! It's like an adult fighting a baby! Caroline might get seriously injured, and might die if you put her to battle at such a young age! I apologize if I sounded harsh. Sorry about this."

I ran back to the cove a distance away, and climbed to one of the larger rocks. My Pokémon followed me with concerned chirps. I sat on the gritty surface of the rock. Tears were drifting from my eyes. Emil was trying to wipe away my tears with her cloud-like wings. Samuel was cuddling my left cheek while on my left shoulder. Nalafari nudged me with his beak, presumably trying to cheer me up. I smiled a bit, and I gave each of my bird Pokémon a friendly, gentle ruffle on their heads. I crutched my knees with my arms, and buried my head within my arms. I still felt nervous, anxious, and tense, even though my Pokémon tried to help me. Thoughts ran through my mind. What if they start the battle and Caroline gets seriously injured? What if Caroline dies? What if the others don't like me because of what I just said? What if Orange hates me now because I upset him? What if everyone hates me? Oh dear Arceus, please get me out of this horrid situation.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Evie Bellarost

Evie called out after Jay as he retreated back up the shore, her eyes fixed to his receding figure glumly as he disappeared from sight, the boy clearly upset from what had just been said.
Turning back to the others she set her soft, sad gaze to them. The ocean's breeze once again toying with the feather soft curls of her hair.

Upon hearing Jay's speech, Evie couldn't help but feel the same way and almost cringed at the fact that she had ignored the same factor Jay had pointed out. Caroline was too young and this battle could possibly result in the poor, infant Pokémon being seriously injured. Even if they did go lightly on it and that was something an aspiring doctor could not ignore with a clear conscience.

Trying to smile, she eyed the remaining two left in her party before at last deciding on what to say.
"I guess I am out too" she tried to joke, giving another weak smile before her lips gave way to a sad expression. "he's right though, it's too risky but we can always pick this fight up where we left off later on, when Caroline is slightly stronger." She explained. "But first things first." She nodded this time mostly to herself "Need to check on Jay."

With that, she glanced at her Pokémon, whom during Jay's explanation had moved to Evie's side. Here Leka stood, looking up at his trainer quietly, waiting for instruction. Now feeling slightly relieved about not having to battle.

With a small nod from Evie, the pair moved off, following Jay's foot prints in the sand which lead back up towards the cove where they had first met, and where she had left her stuff when she had ran to help Orange.

Rounding the corner of the cove as she had done previously, she took in the boulder strewn area in it's muted beauty, eyes wandering over the view until at least they found what they had sort for. Sat, atop the rock where Evie had first found him, was Jay once again. His Pokémon nestled close to him in comfort, while Jay hid his face from view within his arms.

"Jay?" Evie began, her voice quiet and tentative, as she moved forward from the mouth of the bay. "are you ok? Gave us a bit of a fright running off like that." She smiled, arriving at the boulder she had sat on before, where her bag now lay, crumbled in among the golden sand.

Back