• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Ah, weather topic. When it gets you down that the topic isn't what you'd like, just change some of the words in your head. I think, for fun, everyone should read all the posts about weather and replace each instance "in my area" or "where I live" with "in my heart."
I love snow, as long as there's not any rain.

I love snow, as long as there's not any rain in my heart.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Weather topics are awesome. Never understood the hatred for them in the DCC! Anyhoo, it's as cold as ice in the UK at the moment. Literally, things are freezing over, and it's even been snowing in some parts of the country. Where I live it's melting as soon as it hits the ground, but my brother managed to take this lovely photo while walking the dog:

76042_10151272994024947_1236792191_n.jpg

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
That is what it never looks like where I live because what is snow in the sunshine state.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Weather topics are awesome. Never understood the hatred for them in the DCC! Anyhoo, it's as cold as ice in the UK at the moment. Literally, things are freezing over, and it's even been snowing in some parts of the country. Where I live it's melting as soon as it hits the ground, but my brother managed to take this lovely photo while walking the dog:

76042_10151272994024947_1236792191_n.jpg

You have that and I have 40°C heat today, I hate hemispheres.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Ah, that's so pretty. (:
I got some decent snow pictures from around Christmas. I might eventually post them in Art and Design, if I stop being lazy.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha, okay, I'll start digging through my SD card. Some of them didn't turn out so well, considering I was in the woods when I took them.

Edit:
Okay, only two pictures are post-worthy or I want to put up. x: The rest are too busy because of the branches on bushes and stuff (I've learned to stop walking in those woods-- too many thornbushes).
Considering you're the only person who has shown interest in them, and we're discussing weather anyway, I'll just stick them here:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Woah huge pictures. sorry. D:

Last edited:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I like your cat, Slender!

:C YOU ARE LUCKY IT IS WARM! LOW GAS BILLS!!! And not freezing your toes off constantly. My toes were numb today because the tiles in the kitchen were like ice even with slippers while I was making dinner!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha, thanks. He's not "mine", though. But he kind of has been adopted by my family as an outdoor cat (minus vet trips and the like), along with the three other strays.

It was in the 30s (Fahrenheit) today, I think. I prefer it being cold so it's fine with me.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
I like your cat, Slender!

:C YOU ARE LUCKY IT IS WARM! LOW GAS BILLS!!! And not freezing your toes off constantly. My toes were numb today because the tiles in the kitchen were like ice even with slippers while I was making dinner!

The opposite for me, I went to get the mail, and I think I burnt the bottom of my feet. At least I don't live in the middle of Australia. They get up to about 50°C, the guy on the news sandals were melting on the footpath xD

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
I'm so cold right now I don't want to move. I'm still in my work clothes. I don't want to change for fear of that few seconds where I won't have clothes on and be freezing.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Blankets...can be electric?? I've never heard of such a thing! What is the purpose for the electricity? Does it come with a hologram of Tupac?

e): omg nvm. I'm dumb! Ignore me! You said preheat and I know what you're talking about now!

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Haha no worries! honestly, I was skeptical of them. "How warm could they get?" But now that I have one, I cant live without it. I even got a mini one to put on the back of my computer chair and it keeps me toasty at my desk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back