• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Patch: Pokémon Patch Firered 807pokes + All Megas Completed And MOre Updated

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 14, 2016
Thanks for the info, but im so rookie to try that, I already tried but I dont get any result.. may be someone with more experience can do it

I'm gone on vacation until Sunday, so if it hasn't been figured out by then I will take a look into it more when I get back.

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
i have the ini for advance map just check the PM

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 27, 2022
Update[18/03/16]
-Megaevo System Added
-All bugs fixed
-Notes for megaevo working (you need to have Gold Teeth Item in the box, standar configuration the pokémon has to hold potion to evolve, and for active the system I insert a script in the table on route 1, you have to activate there)

The work in finished, if you think the patch should have anything else, just PM me

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
Hey kristenangel can I request u something can u check to see if the link battles work in your patch if it Dosent I know the reason why

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
Okay so what u do depends on what device u plan on using this with

Computer : (USE VISUAL BOY ADVANCE)
First thing is copy and paste your .sa1 and rename to .sa2
Second thing is click on the rom twice u should get two windows
third thing if u didn't do it yet u go to emulator and find pause when inactive and uncheck that for both windows
Next choose your Pokemon that u wanna battle with
Afterward go to tools(I think) link check wireless adapter and click on server on the first screen and click connect
Then on the other screen go to tools then wireless adapter and click client and then connect
Happy battling if it Dosent work I know why it isn't working

Android : (MY BOY)
Copy your .sav file and paste it u should get another one and name it .sa2
Then because android makes it easier choose Pokemon and then click the button and press link local and click the first option it gives u
Choose the Pokemon from that window and then that part is done
Now here's the only annoyance sort of.. U have to click that button again but this time u will see a switch game option u can switch between the two windows that way and battle and if it Dosent work I know why

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
another question does this now have all the cries if not i can insert them for you

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 14, 2016
Actually I fixed the battle bugs, the rain and the applied bad status,thanks anyway

Would you be able to tell me how you fixed the status bug and rain bug? I don't want the mega evos to evolve with mega evolution, I want them as full fledged evolutions. And I already started translating the non English pokedex entries to English.

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
Can u release a patch of the English poke dex?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 27, 2022
Would you be able to tell me how you fixed the status bug and rain bug? I don't want the mega evos to evolve with mega evolution, I want them as full fledged evolutions. And I already started translating the non English pokedex entries to English.

I replaced some bytes in the hex editor for fixing the battle bugs with the original game bytes, in this offsets

Rain 1A100 to 1A1FF
status 2cc00 to 2ccff

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 27, 2022
Can u release a patch of the English poke dex?

In this moment, im not working on that, im sorry

Q: Did you use JPAN his base aswell?

I think so

Are the Mega Evolutions permanent ?

Do you ask if the pokémon return to its original form, the it does, they return to normality when the battle ends

MegaEV does not work

You have to follo the steps in the post if you wanna active the megas, if you have any question about it, tell me by PM

Back