Razgrey

Excalibur

Male
Right Here, but not Right Now.
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted August 16th, 2019
136 posts
3.2 Years
I'm not very good at making exposition or plots.
I can make someone a villain without a good reason.
So anyways... Mischief probably does have 4 personalities at once, or has a severe case of extreme headaches, or is just plotting something dramatic.
Whenever I try making up some new story, I'm exited to make certain events, assuming that people will think that it's good when it's full of errors.
Last time I did Abnormal Cake Simulator, it was extremely random.

But anyways, I will have to change up a few things later, so it's more understandable.
If the structuring of this post looks off, then... Meh. I'm bad at typing explanations.
I will stop annoying everyone about their posts. I'm getting too lazy for it.
This is the end.

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~

Age 19
Female
Bronx, NY
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
296 posts
7.7 Years
I don't know if anyone is still here, but sorry for not being able to make an IC post in the RP. This week was Regents/test week, I've been really tired lately, and my brother has been hogging the computer most of the time. MAYBE I'll try getting a post up? Who knows.
~Calamity Trigger~
"O' silver blade forged in the depths of the beyond, heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way! Lay waste."

Dragon

lover of milotics

Age 26
Male
Viridian City
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
10,517 posts
6.2 Years
name: lilly
species: mimikyu
personalty: autistic
traits: stupid, can draw, insomniac, good at decorating.
This RP is already long inactive, so I don't think they're accepting anymore, sorry!

Razgrey, if you'd revive your inactive RP and continue from where you left off, just PM a moderator to discuss it!
Advertiser Content