France (83)
Seen August 9th, 2019
Posted April 21st, 2019
271 posts
8.1 Years
Hi there.
I'm stuck in Pokemon clover.
I beat Animango's and Beehive's gyms, as well as meme inc. Still,
I cannot seem to exit from the south of Parax town (still fishermen are there) nor did I find the flute to awake the cacademon.

I think it may be related to this cellar key I don't want to play slots machine for. Is this passage really mandatory ? That's bummer then. Thanks.
Also does anyone know why I cannot see anymore the pokemon clover topic. Thanks.
I am currently playing Pokemon Y.
I do not own any RoSa game.
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted June 4th, 2019
8 posts
216 Days
Hey all! Stuck in Pokemon CloudWhite.
I *think* it's v5.23d but I'm not sure. Don't know how to tell.
I can move my saves between a v5.23d and a v5.15 game. The houses are missing in both.

There is supposed to be an encounter in the town "Tarinopolis" that will unlock a new travel card. I can't get the card.
I'm supposed to fight someone to complete the scenario. There's one house where I fight Samurai Trunks every time I walk in. I can repeat that fight ad nauseum.
I compared my game against the full map--my "Tarinopolis" town is missing three buildings on the right side. Maybe the missing fight takes place in a missing building?

In case it matters, my inventory includes:
Lift Key
Card Key
Bus Card 1
KeyRocket1
KeyRocket2
Ferry Card
Secret Key
S.S. Ticket
Rainbow Pass
Mystic Ticket
Aurora Ticket
Ferry Card BW

Any thoughts?
Thanks!
Seen June 27th, 2019
Posted June 27th, 2019
6 posts
201 Days
Hey there, I've been playing Pokemon (Emerald and Sapphire) and I've recently discovered Pokemon Light Platinum. It's awesome but I need help here: I have an Eevee and I want to turn it into Leafeon (Grass-type Eevee) but I can't seem to find the Moss Rock, which is -supposedly- needed for the evolution. Help?
I seen a thread for this but it was terminated...any word about the finish? or a download link for it??
Male
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted October 20th, 2019
539 posts
8.8 Years
Hey guys, need help playing Pokemon Vega. Where do I go after I got Rock Smash and explored Porcelia Forest?

bh02032002

currently beta testing: Pokemon Sevii

Age 17
Male
Canada
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
269 posts
3.6 Years
Help me I am play pokemon adventure red chapter and I'm stuck on kinnow island,I try to surf but there's invisible wall blocking
the beta is over. wait until beta 15 (which should come out soon)
Rom hacks i support: Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter, Pokemon Gaia, Pokemon Firered Rocket Edition, Pokemon Orange, Pokemon Unbound, Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron Version, Pokemon Dark energy, Pokemon Sevii

Hacks I have beta tested: Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron, Pokemon Sevii

Currently Beta Testing: Pokemon Sevii

IMPORTANT: i'm currently beta testing a rom Hack but i'm still available, if your a creator please message me if you need a hack beta tested.
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted August 16th, 2019
2 posts
1.4 Years
Hi, I want to play the Crystal hack Pyrite. I can get the game running, but I can't get past route 31. There are two trees blocking my path were there shoudn't be any (south of the guy next to a berry tree). In the original, there is supposed to be a path that lets you advance to Violet City.
Is this intentional or a bug? Did I miss an event or something? Help would be very appreciated.
(if this can't be fixed, is there a cheat code for walking through walls? I tried to restart, but with the same result)
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 21 Hours Ago
132 posts
337 Days
hey you guys,

im new here.. i want to start playing some rom hacks, but i want to do it on my 2ds with twilight menu++ (already installed) is that possible?

thanks in advance!

cheers
What hacks specifically, and do you have CFW installed? For GB/GBC/GBA, you need New Super Ultimate Injector, that's the best option.

Twilight's primarily for DS games, it does have GBARunner2, but that is nowhere near as good as ROM injection through NSUI.

Fotomac

Genwunner and proud of it

Male
Seen October 12th, 2019
Posted October 8th, 2019
904 posts
4.3 Years
I haven't been able to progress with my hack for weeks now due to an unexpected error I haven't found documented anywhere else:

"getsectid: Unknown section"

Every time I try to address it, it keeps doing it, the only constant being the Terminal always yells at me about it at the next-to-last line in the main.asm file! What's going on?
I may be more of a Genwunner, but I still host a Gen VI fansite dedicated to Gen VI walkthroughs and game scripts among other things Gen VI:
http://pokemongen6.shoutwiki.com
Work-in-progress, but feel free to contribute!
Male
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted November 3rd, 2019
301 posts
6.2 Years
I haven't been able to progress with my hack for weeks now due to an unexpected error I haven't found documented anywhere else:

"getsectid: Unknown section"

Every time I try to address it, it keeps doing it, the only constant being the Terminal always yells at me about it at the next-to-last line in the main.asm file! What's going on?
This thread is for people stuck while playing a ROM hack. You should try here instead- https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?fn=rom-hacking-center
Advertiser Content