• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Hey!

Years
Hey there, I'm Alex.

From jolly old England, thought I'd join here to make new friends, get new people to battle and trade Pokemon.

I'm a huge fan of Pokemon, anime, music and binge watching TV shows.

This forum looks cool so I'll stick around, so hey!

Years
We're cool indeed. [: You've chosen an awesome forum to hopefully call home! Welcome, Alex~

Battling and trading are popular aspects of the forum so you'll find many people to connect with! Do you play X/Y? How long have you been into Pokemon? Looking forward to OR/AS, by any chance? I'd like to trade with some more of PC's members sometime myself when I have more to offer. Guess I should start breeding again, ahh.

Hope you enjoy your stay and stick around for a long while to come. :3 I'd love to help out if you're ever lost and aren't sure where to post so send me a message anytime. Cheers!

Years
Is it me or does your username remind me of Arctic Monkeys? But hey, welcome to PC Alex! Nice to see another friendly face.

As Sheep recommended, both the Trade Corner and Battling & Team Building boards are certain to be the perfect places for you since our trading and battling communities get really popular. There's some nice resources and guides there, and some really helpful members who regularly post in said boards so I'm sure you'll get the advice you need. Any chance you're excited about Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire? Hoenn has always been a fave of many and it's now getting the 3D revamp it needed for ages.

I'm sure everything goes smoothly for you here, and if you need help you can always ask a staff member for assistance. Have fun and I'll be seeing you around. Take care Alex, and enjoy your weekend!

- Hikamaru

Years
We're cool indeed. [: You've chosen an awesome forum to hopefully call home! Welcome, Alex~

Battling and trading are popular aspects of the forum so you'll find many people to connect with! Do you play X/Y? How long have you been into Pokemon? Looking forward to OR/AS, by any chance? I'd like to trade with some more of PC's members sometime myself when I have more to offer. Guess I should start breeding again, ahh.

Hope you enjoy your stay and stick around for a long while to come. :3 I'd love to help out if you're ever lost and aren't sure where to post so send me a message anytime. Cheers!

Thanks! That's good then, hopefully I can do a lot of that then. I do play X/Y but HeartGold is my favourite one and where my best pokemon are so I should probably work on my X/Y squad more. I've been into pokemon since like 98 I think? I am looking forward to those games they'll be awesome!

I definitely will do, thanks :)

hello hello hello ! welcome to PC i hope you enjoy it here. :)

Thank you!

Is it me or does your username remind me of Arctic Monkeys? But hey, welcome to PC Alex! Nice to see another friendly face.

As Sheep recommended, both the Trade Corner and Battling & Team Building boards are certain to be the perfect places for you since our trading and battling communities get really popular. There's some nice resources and guides there, and some really helpful members who regularly post in said boards so I'm sure you'll get the advice you need. Any chance you're excited about Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire? Hoenn has always been a fave of many and it's now getting the 3D revamp it needed for ages.

I'm sure everything goes smoothly for you here, and if you need help you can always ask a staff member for assistance. Have fun and I'll be seeing you around. Take care Alex, and enjoy your weekend!

- Hikamaru

Haha yeah I share names with the front man of the arctic monkeys! That's good I'll definitely take a look at them boards then, thanks :) I am excited about them games, they were definitely good ones so the 3D revamp of them will be sweet.

Thanks!

Back